[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse heel turn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: dolphziggler-1.jpg (55KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
dolphziggler-1.jpg
55KB, 670x377px
Name a worse heel turn.
>>
>>2423350
Rikishi heel turn was a fucking shit too
>>
>>2423350
Shittiest part is that he'd been building toward a heel turn and could have pulled it off if he'd held the IC belt for at least one PPV. The fact that they waited until nobody cared anymore and turned him against the lowest midcarders in the company just ruined whatever interest it held.
>>
>>2423357
Yokozuna was twice as fat and twice as talented.
>>
Austin shaking hands with Satan himself was cool, but everything that followed was trash.
>>
>>2423363
>everything that followed was trash
I implore you to reconsider.
>>
>>2423357
I DID FO DA ROCK
>>
>>2423350
Ryback
>>
>>2423350
>>2423359
>turns heel
>does nothing with it
Although he really has no one to feud with really?
Health Slater?
>>
>>2423474
Dolph turned heel because of cynicism, the unbridled positivity of Mojo Rawley would be a perfect foil for him, especially considering he had nothing to do with Zack injured.
>>
>>2423350
Not even his fault. Booking is fucking him over big time
>>
Matt Hardy turning in early '09. It led to a nothing match with Jeff at Mania and I believe he was back to face by the end of the year.
>>
>>2423350
Rey's heel turn in WCW, it was brief but still there. No worse candidate for heelery than that. Nobody would boo him and nobody cared to see him as anything but a hero so again Bischoff had to scrap his crap and sweep it under the rug.
>>
File: youre a big guy.jpg (83KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
youre a big guy.jpg
83KB, 466x492px
>>2423350
Ryback's heel turn was terrible. His heel run itself was pretty entertaining when he was bullying the backstage guys, but the turn itself sucked. He was at the height of his popularity as a face, the most over he had ever been, his Meat Hook + Shellshock combo got huge pops and the arenas were booming with "FEED ME MORE!" chants every time his music hit. Then he turns heel for some reason and gets buried by CM Punk for 3-4 straight PPVs and all of his momentum is gone.
>>
File: pls.png (1MB, 895x988px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
1MB, 895x988px
Sir please, I'm walking with my chair here, I don't have time for that
>>
>>2423350
I mean give him time at least jesus, they obviously just wanted a filler story hopefully he does something with it after mania, if not then its a fuckin horrible turn
or, just maybe, he wins the battle royal thing
>>
>>2424075
This post gave me a chuckle.
>>
File: The day that wrestling died.jpg (166KB, 1248x718px) Image search: [Google]
The day that wrestling died.jpg
166KB, 1248x718px
>>
>>2423350
Becketty's eventual heel turn
>>
>>2423350
Several of Big Shows
>>
>>2423528
This was a rushed program because Christian was meant to return and cost Jeff the match at the Rumble but contract negotiations took longer than they expected
>>
>>2424175
>he wins the battle royal thing

That will go to Braun
>>
>>2423357
IM A BAAAD MAN
BAAD MAN
>>
>>2424075
Don't post funny jokes on this board, what the fuck are you doing, nigga?
>>
So we really gonna act like the Eugene heel turn attempt never happened.
>>
>>2424075
heh
>>
>>2424504
We are gonna act like Eugene never happened.
>>
reasonb >>2423350
I ironically like it. Just loses gets mad and hits jobbers with chairs. Does he even have a match at mania?

>>2423880
Eh he gets memed on here, and for good reason but he had a good run. He really got fucked by booking
>>
Stand aside
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KtiPcYyys1M

THIS is the shittiest heel turn in all of history

>Edge: I love all you fans
>Christian: No you don't you're lying
>Edge: Yeah I'm lying these fans suck

That was literally his turn.
You will never see a more lazy turn.
You would have to actually try to make a lazier turn.
>>
I am sure beegs needs to be included in this with one of his dozen heel turns. How about the time he randomly went after Torrie Willson and threw angle off of the ledge?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.