[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be sent to 205 once him and Cass split up? Should he be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
Will he be sent to 205 once him and Cass split up?

Should he be?
>>
I'd banish his ass to the Land Of No Dimes in a heartbeat.
>>
no.
will be used as manager / meme generator until a release.
>>
i'd love to see enzo get a run with the cruiserweights just to see how many of them he drops and injures.
>>
It's almost like they wouldn't survive without each other. Cass is bad on the mic. Enzo is bad in the ring. They're both trash.
>>
Enzo is basically a backyard wrestler and Cass would fall out of favor faster than Roman if he got a big push while being that bad on the mic.
>>
I can't say that I've ever seen Enzo perform an offensive manuver besides their finisher. He just gets his ass whooped and let's Large Cass clean up.
>>
Fuck no. He shouldn't wrestle at all.
>>
>>2419361
This. We're talking about a guy who almost killed himself trying to slide out of the ring in his very first PPV and that almost broke his ankles when wearing wrestling boots for the first time.
>>
>>2419440
He had done a couple ppvs before that. You don't get called up from NXT without at least doing one Takeover.
>>
>>2419440
That was that tiny geek from the 1800's fault
>>
>>2419255
Why would they split them up? I know they want to give Cass a singles push, but he kinda a needs a mouthpiece.
>>
>>2419264
He should host Raws version of talking smack
>>
He'll be Big Cass's manager. He probably sells to much merch to ship him off to 205. Plus he'd look like shit in-ring compared to them.
>>
>>2419255
As shown when Enzo was out big cass is going to be pushed Enzo can be the new santino or jtg. Unless most of the 205 roster wants to carry Enzo he might be in no mans land. Not good enough for a solo push, enough Charisma and mic skills not to be forgtten about.
>>
>>2419440
source on the almost broken ankles in boots?
>>
He is shit. member when Cesaro tried throwing him out of the ring?
>>
>>2419945
https://solecollector.com/news/2016/08/enzo-amore-wwe-interview

It's actually a funny story. I used to wear wrestling boots when I first got signed to the WWE. It was mandatory that each and every single superstar under contract buy and wear boots, or wear amateur wrestling shoes, which are thin cut. It wasn’t a stipulation in our contract or anything, but when you showed up to wrestling school, the head coach would say “Hey do you got your wrestling boots?” So I had to go out and buy wrestling boots, which I had never worn before in my life. I did not feel comfortable in them.

What ended up happening was I had a freak incident where I broke my leg in training in the performance center while wearing wrestling boots. It wasn't so much “Oh, he was wearing wrestling boots,” but in my mind I was like “It's the wrestling boot.”

If you ever looked at the spectrum of people in the company wearing sneakers for a long period of time, it’s only John Cena. When I broke my leg I came to our head coach with a doctor's note that said “Enzo needs to be wearing sneakers when he wrestles because he broke his leg and that's what he feels comfortable in.” Breaking my leg was the be-all, end-all of wrestling boots [for me], and I turned it into an opportunity to capitalize on a market that I am infatuated with. When I came back, the first pair of shoes I wore when I got in the ring was the Ferrari 14 Jordans.
>>
Guys who most definitely should be on 205 live

>Enzo as a chickenshit who finds clever ways to win
>Chad Gable
>Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne in Neville's heel stable (with Gallagher also turning to join them eventually)
>Sami Zayn as El Generico
>>
They need to split just because honesty I think Cass needs a chance to test the waters solo, he could have some potential but we wont see it with enzo holding him back
>>
>>2420022
It's kind of pointless to form any kind of allegiance in a show with only one singles title, that's just asking to get backstabbed, especially if Pete Dunne is involved.

The El Generico idea how be really cool for the Cruiserweight Classic, not sure if it would work on a regular show, also Sami really doesn't want to hand over the rights to that name.
>>
>>2419261
He's already there friend
>>
>>2420170
Freebird
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.