[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Respect CM Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

You know in some translations of the Bible, "hell" is defined as rejecting the light of the Lord. You are automatically putting yourself in an awful place just by not having him in your world.

I feel the same way about people who disrespect CM Punk. He did it all, he did it his way, he got his money, he got out before the business broke him, he lives his dreams on his own terms and doesn't give a fuck who mocks him for failing.

Regardless if you think he's a whiner, what is there not to respect about that? Punk didn't sabotage young dudes on the come-up. He was a regular dude with a job with all the talent that worked his ass off to get his.

Unless your daddy has a billion dollars, isn't that the only thing a fucking man can aspire to in life? Regardless of how you feel about Punk, the only way you can really HATE him is if you're a brainwashed babby/libertarian who thinks everybody with a job should act like a serf instead of taking action to better themselves.

He's paranoid and overprotective of himself but shit, he's a dude worth emulating. Nobody will ever say CM Punk took shit from anybody. And he's got a bunch of money and a beautiful wife and get got out of a poisonous game before it broke him.

Respect CM Punk.
>>
>>2419243
in the diseased culture where such prominence is given to freaks he stands out but he's a pretty normal person really.

nothing terribly special
>>
People who don't like Punk are just easily worked and claim to have thick skin.
>>
>>2419243
b-b-b-b-but nash! b-but DIMES! b-but outlel!
>>
>>2419243
By all accounts, he's pretty much a dick.
>>
>>2419243
Eat 3 ghost prppers
Cut off your dick
Stick it in your ass
Stream it
Put shoe on head
>>
So you're literally comparing CM Punk to God?

Have sex.
>>
>>2419724

Man why the fuck do people say "Oh you're comparing X to Y" like some exotic blasphemy.

A comparison just means two things are similar in a way that can be used for discussion. I'm obviously not saying CM Punk can part the Red Sea, I'm just making an observation about human nature, and that's obvious to everyone but the most dedicated, determined, and dependable autist.
>>
>>2419243
Hi Phil!
>>
>>2419243
I love CM Phil, I watched him beat John Cena and win the WWE Championship then kick El Patron in the face and cuck Vince McMahon live in person at MITB 2011. That's the most I've ever marked out for anything in my life.

That doesn't change the fact that he's a hypocritical douchebag who got BTFO by a random kid in front of millions of people.
>>
>>2419783
>hypocritical douchebag
His complaint was always having to job to part timers, not that they came back.

He said it made the TV shows look dumb as fuck because he'd be there every week and the guy who beat him had gone.

This does not apply to UFC, there is no booking. If anything his fame made Mickey Gall a star sooner than it would have happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.