[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book his return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: cm-punk-001.jpg (2MB, 2400x2957px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-001.jpg
2MB, 2400x2957px
Book his return
>>
jobs to BBD
>>
>>2418899
this
>>
>Wrestlemania 34 Main Event
>6 Man Tag Match
>Losers join Kiss My Ass Club + retire from wrestling forever

Team Punk
>CM Punk
>AJ Styles
>Sami Zayn

Team Roman
>Roman Reigns
>Triple H
>The Great Khali

Team Punk loses after Roman pins Punk clean.
>>
Beats Roman clean and sends him packing to Smackdown. Has a year long feud with Brock culminating in the return of Brawl for All between the two.
>>
Returns at WM and distracts Pauls during his match with Seff

Would be one of the loudest Mania pops ever and all he has to do is stand there
>>
>>2418910
please this
>>
Deanchad you're may savior
Deanchad you're my guiding light
Purge /asp/ with your wisdom
May we live to see another night
>>
File: 457.jpg (152KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
152KB, 900x900px
>>2418908
>The Great Khali
>>
Goldberg has an unknown opponent
Static hits
Goldberg spears Punk and wins in 5 seconds

The end.
>>
Give him a gimmick where he loses to jobbers and cuts promos complaining about being oppressed, and then have him get buried by Rhonda Rousey in a worked MMA match at Mania reenacting his legit loss to Mickey and then eternally relegate him to Superstars
>>
>>2418908
Record low baits
e
c
o
r
d

l
o
w

b
a
i
t
s
>>
>>2418894
Jobs to Based Haitch in 7 seconds
>>
File: CM-Punk.jpg (83KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk.jpg
83KB, 568x640px
Surprised to see me? Five years ago I was the first entrant in the Royal Rumble. I lasted in the ring for over an hour with an undiagnosed (makes air quotes gesture) concussion and made it to the final four. I was close to realizing my childhood dream of main eventing Wrestlemania for the championship.

But Paul Levesque didn't want me to main event Wrestlemania, instead Paul Levesque wanted to burry me. Paul Levesque was jealous of my talent, he was jealous I could get over despite his best efforts to sabotage me. Paul Levesque resented how the WWE universe loved me more than they ever loved him. When he realized I was going to win the Royal Rumble, he sent out his crony Kane to eliminate me, and he gave his part-time buddy Batista the 30th spot to ensure he would headline Wrestlemania.

The next day I came back to work, but I hadn't given up on my dream yet. I went to Vince and asked him "Whats the plan for Wrestlemania?". Before Vince could answer me, his doffus son-in-law turns to me and says "You get the honor of having a program with me". It was at this point I realized, I was never going to main event Wrestlemania, not when Paul Levesque kissed Vince's ass so much that Stephanie's breath smelled like Vince's farts. I told Vince if I couldn't fulfill my dream of headlining Wrestlemania then I would leave to fulfill another dream, and thats what I did.

Now I have come back...back for vengeance, vengeance for the dream I was unfairly denied. The pain of being denied a childhood dream lingers. I'm here to make Stephanie McMahon, Paul Levesque, and anyone who gets in my way feel the pain I feel everyday for being denied my dream. CM Punk has not returned.

I am CM Punk.
>>
>>2419228
cringe
>>
>>2419228

ignore that one dude, i'm gonna be constructive.

CM Punk did WORKED shoots on camera. Your promo is too realistic and has too many real situations. Punk never use the phrase "get over" and he never talked about Stephanie's breath. Keep it PG.

Also if Punk ever comes back he will openly admit to getting his ass kicked by Mickey Gall. He won't care. He's coming back to fight under the style he's best at.

Nobody will blame Conor for losing a boxing match to Floyd. Think that way.
>>
>>2419093
>record low baits
>bit his bait

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>2419268
Smart post anon
>>
>>2419228
cringe
>>
>>2419228

t. future WWE writer
>>
>>2419271
Only one person bit the bait, so it's record low.
>>
Go to NXT, feud with Ohno and get owned by Kenta.
>>
>>2418894

Punk returns at a Kansas City RAW event to boos. He takes a mic meekly and starts crying about his MMA career.

New Day with Brad Madox comes out, Kofi and Big E hits Punk with props of fried chicken buckets and watermelon while Xavier fucks AJ Lee right in front of Punk and Maddoc tapes it.

He gimmick changes and he is forever known as CM Cuckold.
>>
>>2419416

cringe
>>
>>2419416

PURE CRINGE

GO AWAY FOREVER
>>
Something similar to what they did with Sting and have him return to just to fuck over Haitch
>>
Gets squashed by the BIG DAWG

Then loses to Curt Hawkins in a joke match and is future endeavored
>>
>>2419377
>>
>>2420135
Who are you counting? I responded to the other anon?
>>
Sunday's main event will be like Bret vs. Yoko at WM9 with Punk in Hogan's role.
>>
File: 1487811989733.jpg (105KB, 1168x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1487811989733.jpg
105KB, 1168x1077px
>people actually think he'll come back
>>
>>2418910
Fucking this. Should lead into a match that ends the authority permanently or something.
>>
>>2418894
jobs to based Kevin Nash
>>
>>2420955
He absolutely will after he loses one or two more fights in mma
>>
>Authority is running their shenanigans
>Their goy just beat a baby face by the cheating
>Authority comes to the ring for major celebration
>Champagne's out
>Suddenly kill switch engage music hits
>Crowd goes nuts
>No show
>Authority laughs thinking it's a gag being played by Vinny Mac
>cuts to the office where Vinny Mac is sitting on his chair
>Tells them about how he is unhappy by the way things are being run by the authority and how it's been killing him on the inside
>says he's going to redeem it and remove the cancer that is authority
>*Evil smirk
>Music hits again
>Punk comes out with a baseball bat
>Beats the shit out of them and hits the gts on the poster boy
>Outro music hits
>>
Someone edit that Jeff Jarrett MMA enthusiast picture with Phil.
>>
>>2418894
i'm not that creative so i'm not going into the hows and the whys. but comes back for one more year to get in some matches that would probably be pretty good.
Seth Rollins
Samoa Joe
Sami Zayn
Shinsuke Nakamura
AJ Styles
Kevin Owens
Just to say we had those feuds.
>>
>>2418899
For once I won't mind Roman
>>
>>2425012
and maybe a Finn Balor match somewhere. 7 feuds is a lot to fit in a year
>>
>>2418899
Kek
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.