[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xpac was the weakest part of DX, waste of a spot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1460463448246.gif (2MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
1460463448246.gif
2MB, 350x191px
Xpac was the weakest part of DX, waste of a spot.
>>
>>2418465
No Tori was. Why did DX always insist on one tranny in the group?
>>
File: C7zFLSSVAAAGV83[1].jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C7zFLSSVAAAGV83[1].jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
Somebody has to eat the pin.
>>
X-Pac was the best worker in 1998-1999 DX by a fucking mile.
>>
>>2418479
Xpac is, was, and will always be, fucking garbage.
>>
>>2418486
>too underage to have even seen X-Pac vs. D'Lo
>>
>>2418478
this nigga got the world record for smallest nipples, chyna must've mutilated them or something
>>
>>2418506
MotherFucker I'm 27, xpac has always been shit.
>>
DX is the greatest piece of branding the WWF ever accomplished.

I was a complete DX mark. Any time they appeared in 98-00 I was like "fuck yeah!" But the weird thing was I never actually liked the members.
>HHH
Always loathed this chump. Charisma vacuum who was always the weak part of every match he was in.
>XPac
loved his work. His Euro belt feud with D-Lo was one of the GOAT programs of the era, but his gimmick fucking sucked. It was basically, sleazy, loathesome little greaseball twerp. And this was before the sex tape confirmed all that for real.
>Ass
Fucking bland CAW
>Road Dogg
My personal favourite coz he could talk fairly eloquently, but he sucked fucking bawls as a worker
>Chyna
She was cool until they forced her to talk and then she sucked coz she sounded like a whiny bimbo instead of the Red Sonja barbarian nymphoid you expected.
>>
>>2418479
Don't know about best, but severely underrated. Road Dogg is DX's signature shitter.
>>
>>2418548
So you don't even have youthful ignorance as an excuse?

>he's never even seen 1-2-3 Kid vs. Bret Hart
>>
>>2418479

This was well known. New talent would get sent to X-Pac to get worked at house shows and European tours.

Vince would have given him his time if he just stayed sober/
>>
X-Pac could have been our Mr. Perfect if he didn't refuse to change gimmicks after DX collapsed

This is a legit 10/10 match:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27sxy6_bret-hart-vs-123-kid-wwf-title_sport
>>
>>2418550
Kinda the same with me, DX is pretty cool but their members are shit, cept for Billy gunn, I actually like him
>>
File: BretGOAT.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
BretGOAT.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>>2418594
>It's a "This is the greatest match of Wrestler X's career" post
>his opponent is Bret Hart

Literally every time.
>>
>>2418620

Or Perfect or "not asshole era" HBK or AJ.

It's because they're the GOAT sellers.
>>
>>2418634
Hennig for sure, and AJ right now is in the same mould.
I can't really think of anyone whose best match was with Shawn though? Maybe Scott in the ladder match? Shawn was not known for putting people over graciously.
>>
>>2418465
Whoa! What an elbow drop, we need to get some more crazy gook women in WWE.
>>
>>2418723
Taker.
>>
>>2418723
Shelton Benjamin
>>
File: LUBlackLotusTriadWins.png (855KB, 1053x593px) Image search: [Google]
LUBlackLotusTriadWins.png
855KB, 1053x593px
>>2418731

This. Or just do whatever crazy gook shit they're doing to the women when they're training them over there. Japan don't give a shit, they're not patting women on the back and telling them that their slow assed, lazy matches are good enough. The joshis actually have to work for it. They're trying to be as good as the men instead of just 'eh, good enough'.
>>
>>2418723

You should actually watch wrestling instead of just reading the behind the scenes drama on reddit and /asp/.

Then you might know the difference between selling and putting people over and you might also know that Shawn was the GOAT in the early 90's based largely on his smoothness, psychology and ability to tell a story, all which including bumping and selling amazingly well for his opponents. This is why he was able to position himself as the behind the scenes asshole that people like you who didn't actually watch the wrestling know him as.
>>
>>2418752
hey jmarlow
>>
>>2418465
You now remember the time Xpac had a match with Aj Styles while high on meth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG6wXlta3uE
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (63KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
morrissey.jpg
63KB, 750x745px
>>2418747
>ywn get the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of hot asian girls
>>
>>2418761

And this match will probably be better than the entire Wrestlemania card
>>
>>2418752
Unlike you I was old enough to watch Shawn the first time around in the Rockers in the late 80s up to the mid 90s when he lost his smile.

He was always good, don't get me wrong. His feud with Bret is the GOAT feud and will never be beaten. It is possible to like and respect both of them.

But I don't think HBK was selfless in the way Hennig, AJ and Bret are. He would sell and would put people over, but only if he was still the Main Event. If it wasn't ultimately going to be about him, he would find a way to clown on his opponent and show them up (Vader, Taker, Hogan the famous ones, though these are mostly during his cokehead phase)
>>
>>2418752
Sup Hickenbottom
>>
>>2418550
Spot on anon, I always wanted a DX jersey and ride the DX express but I hated those dudes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.