[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will it end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1822.jpg (128KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1822.jpg
128KB, 750x1250px
When will it end?
>>
>>2418281
Tell her to buy 2K17 and she can main event against someone of her own species.
>>
>>2418281
She really needs to suffer from career-ending injury asap.
>>
>>2418281
It won't.

>>2418285
>>2418288
Based BITW triggering the fat virgins. She's going to main event WM and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>2418281
Man I really fucking hate this whore
>>
>>2418412
She knows it and relishes in it. You fat MRA virgins are so easily intimidated by successful, confident women
>>
>>2418419
>Give all the push to one woman while ignoring other women talent
>Women empowerment
>>
>>2418288
And a life threatening injury desu
>>
>>2418431
Welcome to the real world, smarky. Losers are nothing but stepping stones for the true talent
>>
>>2418336
I can not watch.
>>
File: Io_Shirai.jpg (147KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Io_Shirai.jpg
147KB, 720x960px
How long until Sasha's jobbing to ACE?
>>
>One guy changing IDs and spamming Sasha threads pretending people like Sasha
>>
>>2418435
>SEETHING
>>
>>2418440
>some literally who gook
Never. They'll let her build up some wins over other nobodies like fatsuka and bay leno, then feed her to the GOAT
>>
Is sasha the female Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2418281
Will literally, literally, LITERALLY never happen. Ever.
>>
>>2418448
>works fat smarks into frenzies
>approved by all of the legends
>GOAT
yes
>>
>>2418281
Never, you are in hell. Hell of your own mind and making. You will suffer to promote evil SJW. Only way to end this suffering is to stop watching.

Go for it. Do it.
>>
>>2418441
It's the Romanfag realizing his BBDWTS shit isn't getting a reaction anymore so he is trying someone else.
>>
>>2418281

When she actually does it and people fuck off during the match
>>
BBWTS
>>
>>2418288
Breaking her leg is what will do her in.
>>
she was on the pre-show like 2 months ago! and she's thinking about main eventing wrestlemania?
>>
>>2418281

Doesn't every wrestler want to main event wrestlemania?
>>
File: IMG_0735.jpg (18KB, 490x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.jpg
18KB, 490x278px
>>2418451
>>approved by all of the legends
>>
File: bretcuckdance.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuckdance.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>2418336
Hey Sashafag, long time no see.

Show us the Dance, bro!
>>
File: Sandowlaughsatyourplight.gif (983KB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
Sandowlaughsatyourplight.gif
983KB, 440x291px
>>2418281
Unless Vince puts over death in the near future and papa Trips gives the main event to one of his nxt kids, it aint happening

But its not going to end either. After all, she knows how far her mouth can get her
>>
>>2418923
Vince will probably have 20 years worth of storylines written in his will. I think we are safe from hhh ruining the company.
>>
BASED
BOSS
WORKING
THE
SMARKS

BBWTS

Literally remove the D
>>
>>2418960
HOLY FUCKING CRINGE
>>
It will be the last WrestleMania
>>
>>2418281

>WWE wrestler wants to main event the biggest show of the year.
Say it ain't so!
>>
>implying she doesn't deserve it
>>
>>2418281
If women ever main event mania it will be to a half empty stadium at best desu
>>
>>2418336
BITW?
>>
I could see this happening when Haitch tanks the company and they do wrestlemania in front of a sold out crowd at the impact zone.
>>
I'm sure Curtis Axel wants to main event WrestleMania too
>>
File: 1486340061471.jpg (51KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1486340061471.jpg
51KB, 699x699px
>>2418470

Way ahead of you faggot. I dropped this stock scam awhile ago.
>>
>>2418889

This remains one of the funniest things I've ever seen. This is WWMEME's fan base. Literal retards.
>>
Sasha
>Mya feet hurt
>Mya frail bird bones
>I wish mya mum didnt drink so much
>How come styles has better than mia
>Where are mia gwasses
Banks.
>>
>>2418871
Kurt, Bret, Austin, Rock, Flair. Everybody knows she's world class. Everybody except some fat aspies
>>
>>2418989
best in the world
>>
>>2418889
Bah gawd that is from the depths of hell
>>
You're telling me that a wrestler wants to main event Wrestlemania?

Well that just sounds ridiculous.

I've never heard of a wrestler wanting to main event Wrestlemania.
I don't think in the history of wrestling, a wrestler has ever wanted to main event Wrestlemania.
That's some bold talk from this wrestler that wants to main event Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2418281
Amerifats are willing to sacrifice literally everything on the SJW alter

Not really a big deal here though, lolWWE needed to be put out of it's misery years ago
>>
>>2418889
Is there a version with sound? I imagine a lot of autistic screeching was involved.
>>
>>2418889
Autismo lvls too damn high
>>
https://youtu.be/EOlK7ubEX_I?t=7m1s
>>
>>2419155

https://youtu.be/1K0pox6di3M?t=5m49s
>>
>>2419065
https://youtu.be/UJEyZSvka_I
>>
>>2418281 Just let her, I only care the about Raw after Mania anyways.
>>
>>2418281
It's possible women could main event Wrestlemania since the main event talent is the worst it's been ever, but not Sasha Banks.

maybe if they play up Askua's streak for another 2 years and have her lose to whatever chick rises from the muck as the top gal.
>>
>>2419598

Sasha is good enough to put over whoever the actual top star is in a Mania tier match. Whether that's a face Charlotte or Asuka or Bayley or Becky Lynch or whatever.

But this would assume Goldberg, Taker, Sting, Triple H, Cena, Batista, and all the other part timers literally never answered their phones. Which wouldn't happen. The idea of a women's match main eventing over BROCK LESNAR is absurd. Get new dreams, sweetheart.
>>
>>2418987
Wrestlemania is a convention for wrestling fans it doesn't matter whose on the card it's going to sell out.

the last 5 WM's should be proof enough for that.
>>
>>2418281
>for years smarks have waited for Botcha Banks to botch one too many times and break her neck
>through countless concussions, broken fingers, and crushed clavicles, she has endured botch after botch without the big one happening
>Botcha Banks finally realizes her dream of main eventing Wrestlemania
>HAD A DREAM I...HADN'T MADE IT
>Iron Sheik appears on the ramp, grabs Botcha Banks and breaks her fucking neck

How hard would you mark?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.