[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TJ Perkins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

Why does he dab? Why is he video games? Why was he the first Cruiserweight Champion when he has zero charisma and just does generic flippy dippy stuff?
>>
File: filipinos.png (148KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
filipinos.png
148KB, 400x267px
Because Pinoy.
>>
>>2418051
They put the title on him because they thought he'd be more marketable to younger audiences. Too bad he had zero personality outside of dabbing and games
>>
File: kotadinokiss.gif (4MB, 277x149px) Image search: [Google]
kotadinokiss.gif
4MB, 277x149px
WWE originally planed for Kota Ibushi to win the tournament, but he's a dedicated freelancer and didn't want to sign an exclusive contract.
>>
>>2418051
TJ won because ibushi and ZSJ refused to sign, and gran metalik has visa problem to work immediately in the US.
This is why WWE is now more strict for future competitions, where the contestant must sign with wwe first.
>>
TJ should switch to a Tito Dick Dickman, baby gimmick.
>>
>>2418058
Fuck that's actually accurate

They be looking 15 in their 30's
>>
>>2418071
Dodged a bullet there with ZSJ and Gran Botchalik.
>>
File: IMG_20170311_075508.jpg (107KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_075508.jpg
107KB, 640x1136px
>>2418127
More like ZSJ dodge the bullet. He is already on his way to add another title, while TJ got squashed in a match under 2 minutes.
>inb4 outleles
>>
I honestly thought Rich Swann was gonna win the whole thing, and in hindsight it's pretty fucking retarded he didn't. They should've known better than to try and take Kota away from his precious blowup dolls.
>>
>>2418142
I wonder why so many promotions are tripping over their dicks to put their belt on ZSJ, even in indie wrestling circles people don't seem to like him that much.
>>
>>2418142
Does anyone actually like ZSJ?
Last rev pro show I was at I went outside to smoke during his match and there were about 40 people out there talking about what a faggot he is.
>>
He's actually gotten better since he started being more arrogant and heelish, needs to stop doing that fucking ropes Spider-Man spot every fucking match though
>>
>>2418051
>Why was he the first Cruiserweight Champion when he has zero charisma and just does generic flippy dippy stuff?
I can field this one.

They couldn't sign ZSJ or the Jap.
>>
>>2418152
I think he's made the mistake of buying into his own hype. I like watching him wrestle, and if he's in a match i'll probably like it since i like big flippy bullshit spots but he's just ricochet without the charisma (and that may just be because ive met ricochet on several occasions and have been watching him for years around kentucky). I've never gone out of my way to watch any of his matches aside from the one that made vader knot his panties up and i don't think i ever will.
>>
>>2418389
>he thinks ZSJ is Ospreay
>>
>>2418389
How embarrassing for you.
>>
This thing:
https://youtu.be/sq-QUjJydMM
>>
>>2418058
>flips
>literally niggers of Asians
>most powerful in the world
This is some backwards thinking like how Africa is powerful
>>
>>2418389
>ricochet without the charisma
really
>>
>>2418560
Tell me of a people elected president that can boast of national/international tv to want to rape some woman, kill social scum and run a death squad?

People likes to think Trump is an Alpha but Rodrigo "The Punisher" Duterte is the real deal.
>>
>>2418560
>catholic culture brought by Spanish colonization
>travel the world doing all the domestic work chores East Asians and Americans don't want to do
>send all the money they earn back to their families in their home country

Actually, they're the Mexicans of Asia.
>>
This is why we need flags on /asp/
>>
>>2418630
This board already has enough shitposting as is.
>>
The duke of dab
>>
>>2418142
>Backyard feds putting their meme titles on a twink

Outaw wrestling was a mistake.
>>
>>2418058
This

>>2418560
Get worked, whiteboi
>>
Who's the best filipino wrestler? TJP or Zema Ion?
>>
>>2418401
>>2418416
>>2418569
holy shit based ospreay working ZSJ and the smarks simultaneously
>>
>>2418810
Zema's the guy that broke some fucker's neck with a moonsault, right?
>>
>>2418579
Around hear all the flips become nurses in the phillipines wipe american asses for a few years then live like queens
>>
Just seeing a dab in that promo put me away from this cruiserweight shit forever, expect for that Kendric promo and Neville
>>
File: KotaDabushi.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
KotaDabushi.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>2418151
>>2418152

I sure don't. I like all wrestling, mainstream and outlaw, but I have absolutely no interest in this guy. I don't think they'll be dumb enough to have this loser beat Goto
>>
>>2418071
>This is why WWE is now more strict for future competitions, where the contestant must sign with wwe first
In other words, CWC was an amazing fluke that will never be replicated.
>>
>>2418058
cringe
>>
>>2418560
Their president just BTFO'ed Obama and EU the last time I heard something Filipino related news
>>
>>2418071
If you don't like ZSJ you don't like wrestling.
>>
>>2418058
He looks more Mexican than Pinoy. I bet if he went to Mexico people would speak to him in Spanish, in Philippines they'd speak to him in English
>>
>>2418051
Bigger question is; why is he a face when he dabs?thats a heel move
>>
>>2418071
This. Also probably helps that he's so generic. WWE seems to like generic in their top guys these days. John Cena, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, etc.
>>
>>2420013
A lot of Filipinos look either Mexican, Asian or some mix of the two.
>>
>>2420023
His glasses are so cool he can pull it off
>>
>>2419354
I dont see why. Seems to their benefit to have this tourney and have indie darlings show up for fantasy matches. Draws eyes to the tourney then hopefully to the division.
>>
They should give the title to ma boy Noam Dar now. He has such a punchable cocky face he would make the perfect cocky heel champ.
>>
>>2418051
as a Pinoy I don't understand why he identifies himself as one, its not like he's an immigrant or someone scouted from here

He's your typical third gen LA swag Azn aka a full blown American who pulls the ethnicity card

He doesn't even have a Flippo name/surname like Bootista

I don't even think or believe he speaks our language unlike Bootista

He's as Japanese as Matt Bloom
>>
File: CsbxAZxXgAA5IZv.jpg (502KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CsbxAZxXgAA5IZv.jpg
502KB, 1200x1200px
He was over as fuck when he won the CWC and with me as well because of how nobody expected him to actually win, and yet delivered high quality matches with lots of emotion going on in the last two ones.

I still like him a lot personally.
>>
>>2424285
>Putting the strap on the single most boring in-ring wrestler in the division that's supposed to be about fast paced, exciting action
Nah, keep him as the memester that yells Alicia Fucks and ruins tag matches, thank you.
>>
>>2424320
watch some of his indie matches. given the right level of freedom he can be anything but boring
>>
>>2418071
WWE don't want ZSJ
>>
>>2418071
Lince should have won desu.
>>
>>2418560
But Africans are actually cucking Europe right now.
>>
>>2418579
What's wrong with Catholic culture?
>>
>>2424304
It's not him, it's WWE. They did the same for Mustafa and Steriod Mahal. One's from Detroit, the other Canada
>>
>>2418071

Like always, Pinoy is only 4th choice, after even Mexicans can't help you out.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.