[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most popular tag team in WWE history? I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (106KB, 516x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 516x521px
Who was the most popular tag team in WWE history? I'm talking real tag teams not singles wrestlers that made a temporary team ie Rock and Sock.
>>
>>2417919
New Age Outlaws
British Bulldogs
>>
>>2417919
edge and christian or hardys
>>
Dudley Boyz
>>
LoD at their peak were more over than any other team.

New Age Outlaws were the next. They were more over than their talent should ever have allowed.

Demolition was around for a long time, but I don't know how they figure with newer teams like E+C, Hardys, Dudleys, New Day.
>>
>>2417951
>LoD at their peak were more over than any other team

What? They were never that over.
>>
>>2417919
Sasha and Bayley
>>
>>2417951
>LoD at their peak
Animal and Heidenreich <3
>>
>>2417919
The Samoans,Roman Reigns dad and uncle,two times tag team champs.
Road Warriors were champs and bigger in other promotions like Crockett and AWA. They were huge in Japan.
Tony Garea was a multiple tag team champ with five different partners.
>>
>>2418601
LoD was over as fuck at the beginning of the 90s.
>>
>>2418601
Holy shit 18+ kid.
>>
>>2418627
>>2418671
New Day is more popular.
>>
Honky Tonk Man and Greg Valentine
>>
>>2418688
I don't think you can compare because there is no contest in the tag division so to speak.

So on the one hand, New Day dominates because they have no threats, but on the other hand nobody cares about them in the way they did LoD.
>>
>>2417919
Beer Money
>>
>>2418714
who, who would buy that?
>>
>>2418771
I would say Honky Tonk Man, but then I guess he'd get at least one of them for free?
>>
Rock and Roll express needs to be on the list. Hard to argue with LOD
>>
>>2418817
>>2418703
>>2417934
I've never heard of any of these.
>>
The Rockers were really popular for a while.
>>
New Age Outlaws were pretty over at their peak

Hardys
Dudleys
E&C

Also super over but simultaneously so its hard to really tell who was the most
>>
If Matt was slightly better looking and not a cuck then Hardyz would have been the most over tag team ever.

Instead it was just girls going wild and wetting their panties for Jeff and politely cheering his chubby brother.

>tfw your little brother is more popular than you
>>
>>2418817
OP said in WWE history.

Probably the Dudleys.
>>
Edge and Christian
Hardys
The Rockers
Legion of Doom
New Age Outlaws

Any of those would work.
>>
>>2419058
I never heard of Rockers or Leigon. They couldn't be that popular.
>>
Too Cool
Hardy Brothers
The Rockers
>>
Here's your you, guy who keeps claiming to never have heard of the biggest tag teams in professional man drama history.
>>
File: ocean and knight.png (796KB, 587x555px) Image search: [Google]
ocean and knight.png
796KB, 587x555px
>>2417919
If only they were in the Federation back in the day
>>
>>2419058
never heard of the new age outlaws? How good can they be?
>>
Fuji and tanaka or Fuji and saito
Any combination was legendary
>>
>>2417919
New Age Outlaws.

No one else is close. At the peak of the 90s boom they were second only to Austin.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.