[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

What went wrong?
>>
posted his average panis
>>
lost the blonde highlights, worst move of his career desu
>>
>>2416889
Didn't turn him babyface when he feuded with Reigns, fucking ATE a clean pin from Balor who was shoved down our throats. Became a budding babyface wrestler but still has WAYS to go. He's over but HHH is doing him minimal favors. He needs a feud with Miz or Baron Corbin, a true heel. He's a better face than Punk though with higher upside
>>
Room 605
>>
The world saw his penis
>>
No charisma and irredeemably bad on the mic.
>>
>>2416889
Boring, Injures People, Injures Himself, Kinda Ugly.
>>
>>2416901
>>implying HHH isn't a true heel
>>
Vince rejected the best finisher since rko
>>
exposed himself as the legit WOAT on the mic and injured himself so now hes boring and slow as fuck in the ring
>>
Tried to heel it up when the crowd was ready to get behind him in his return. Never was that hot again.
>>
>>2416889
He's just really boring
>>
>>2416889
Samoa Joe went wrong. Why can't that careless motherfucker injure Zayn?
>>
>>2416901
>He's a better face than Punk though with higher upside
Get a load of this fag
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
>>
Never apologized for betraying the Shield.

And yes, it matters.
>>
>>2416932
Curmbstomp was shit.

RKO, Red Arrow and Stone Cold Stunner are the only GOAT finishers.
>>
>>2417110
Rko isjust a shitty knockoff diamond cutter. BANG!
>>
>>2417042
Cringe
>>
>>2417125
RKO is better than Diamond Cutnetty.
>>
Honestly Seth Rollins was the first guy since CM Punk that had my friends outside of wrestling taking note. Maybe it was the Jon Stewart thing, but I always felt Seth could make wrestling popular again.

Not the guy that compared Seth to Punk earlier, but that's just what I think
>>
>>2417134

Begging ya to learn basic kino.

You might not have noticed, but your brain did.
>>
>>2417172
Shut it before I shut for ya dork
>>
>>2417143
18+
>>
>>2416889
Profound autism
>>
>>2416929
Gaytch has too much ego and creative control over his character. See when he broke Seth's legs again. When Seth throw away his crutch, he got pops like never before. The audience went wild, almost like the Attitude Era. And then Gaytch broke his leg again and killed his momentum.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.