[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel bad for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2832.jpg (116KB, 629x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
116KB, 629x720px
>Get into the buisness shortly after hitting rock bottom and considering suicide
>Join into a hostile WCW with a messy political backstage environment
>Jump ship to WWE
>Career spans over three decades but no memorable title runs
>Struggle with eating problems and staying in good shape
>Always dutifully putting other guys over
>In the twilight of your career
>"please retire" chants after years of loyalty and being a work horse
>Finally get in the best shape of your career for a huge match with Shaquille O'Neal that would've cemented a spot in the HOF and torn the house down at Wrestlemania
>Shaq pulls out because he'd rather do shitty commercials for easy money than get in shape for a wrestling match
>His final Mania match will likely be in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale

BEEG deserves better for all his hard work imo. One of the best, underappreciated big guys of all time.
>>
It would have been nice if he'd retired after last Mania. The Big Show retiring after the biggest show of all.
>>
>>2416883
I just want his nudes
>>
>>2416883
>Used to be able to do moonsaults
>You believe he is only now in the best shape of his career

Wew lad
>>
>>2416883
>>Shaq pulls out because he'd rather do shitty commercials for easy money than get in shape for a wrestling match

Shaq is in better shape than Big Show is right now
>>
File: confused.png (98KB, 612x491px)
confused.png
98KB, 612x491px
i never understood his gimmick...

the big show... what show? huh
at least the giant made sense
>>
>>2416924
The name is stupid, but it was a shot at Ted Turner. TBS.

Reminder, they called him Big Nasty Bastard for a few weeks.
>>
>>2416883
Biggest flop in WWE history. His career is one big way of time.
>>
>>2416919
He could do missile dropkicks at most.
>>
He's worth 20 mil I don't feel bad for him at all
>>
>>2416883
A waste. Smarks disrespect him also.
>>
Wait, BEEG/Shaw isn't happening anymore?

This is legitimately hilarious.
>>
>>2416922
>In an interview with ESPN’s Matt Wilansky, the 45-year-old repeatedly ripped the NBA Hall of Famer for gaining weight and causing the match to fall through.

“Maybe he doesn’t want to put on spandex and show the entire world that Shaquille O’Neal, one of the greatest basketball players of all time, looks like Jabba the Hutt,” the wrestler said. He also questioned whether or not Shaq was “too busy riding around singing karaoke with John Cena and going to Krispy Kreme and getting fatter every week.”

>>2416919
You have to take into account he's 45 now, and he looks damn good for a 45 year old.
>>
>>2416944
>“Maybe he doesn’t want to put on spandex and show the entire world that Shaquille O’Neal, one of the greatest basketball players of all time, looks like Jabba the Hutt,” the wrestler said. He also questioned whether or not Shaq was “too busy riding around singing karaoke with John Cena and going to Krispy Kreme and getting fatter every week.”

Yeah that's bullshit he's even posted photos of himself on social media where he's in good shape
>>
>>2416883
I don't feel sorry for him. He is fabulously wealthy, has traveled all over the world, and as far as I am aware has no nagging health concerns other than needing to take medication for this pituitary gland.

He's lived enough for 10 lives. I bet he doesn't have one regret.
>>
>>2416938

This
>>
>>2416975
This. Not to mention, Beeg isn't a mark for himself. I'm sure he's been more than confortable with his position in the WWE most of the times and that he really loves what he does.
>>
>>2416883
he should have retired 15 years ago
>>
>>2416883
Big Show should retire against Braun Strowman at Wrestlemania, Summerslam or Survivor Series
>>
>>2416883
He's a millionaire so not really.

Show could have been a bigger star than he was though. A combo of his own laziness, bad timing (coming in at the peak of Austin and Rock = you're fucked) and WOAT booking squandered a lot of his potential.
>>
>>2417039
How could he be a millionaire? He's a Jannetty level wrestler
>>
>>2417068
Longevity and loyalty, both of which Vince likes. He has a base salary of 1 million dollars and has for years
>>
>>2417068
I guess he managed his money well and invested look it up he's worth 20 mil
>>
>>2417068
Vince rewards years of loyalty even if the guys don't work a full schedule anymore. Kane is within the top ten earning wrestlers.
>>
>>2417087
That's how it should be. You can say what you want about Vince but he takes care of people who have paid their dues.
>>
>>2417087
>rewards years of loyalty
Then explain why he keeps on forcing Taker to wrestle despite the guy can barely move?
>>
>>2417105
>Get's payed an assload of money working a few times a year.

Who the fuck wouldn't ride that as long as possible?
>>
>>2417105
I'm sure taker isn't complaining about making a couple mil to show up for maybe 10 shows a year and one match.
>>
>I am E C Dubya
>>
File: 1489648356364.jpg (60KB, 663x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489648356364.jpg
60KB, 663x685px
Op is a homo

Big Show, Kane, and Henry are the three smartest of all the big guys. They worked dutifully and regular for years, they were careful with their styles, they played the roles they were given, they didn't bitch and were happy to have a high paying job.

And now, with the three of these guys having multiple decade careers, they can all either keep going or retire and be financially set for life.

So no, I don't feel bad for BEEG. He's payed his dues, gonna be in the hall of fame, and is rich. He worked the system the right way and didn't just get wasted like other giants like Khali or Gonzales
>>
>>2417017

pass that big boy torch
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 410x359px)
image.jpg
37KB, 410x359px
>Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell it's the Big JUST
>>
>7ft
>huge dick
>hot wife
>multi millionaire
>WWE champion
>World Heavyweight champion
>WCW champion
>ECW champion (only man to win all 3)
>Wrestlemania main eventer

yeah poor guy
>>
>>2417192
Kane's running for mayor in Knoxville.
>>
File: beeg.jpg (79KB, 623x713px)
beeg.jpg
79KB, 623x713px
>>2416883
i want his nuudes
>>
>>2418669
Isn't he also a certified teacher?
>>
>>2416963
Obviously show is trying to coax shaq into doing the match, you mark
>>
>>2417017
>implying vinny wont burry stroman in favor of the nostalgia fags choice
>>
>>2417087
>tfw kane probably got paid $20,000 to show up at my house show and chokeslam the heel who was shit talking my town
neat
>>
>>2418540
Don't forget that he's the youngest WCW champion ever. He was only 23 or something.
>>
>>2418751
You can't read can you?
>>
I think he needs to get the fuck out, maybe by the hands of braun
>>
Big Show said he found the WCW locker room to be very laid back before Hall and Nash arrived.
>>
File: kane.png (206KB, 594x459px)
kane.png
206KB, 594x459px
>>2418729
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.