[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 week away from Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 14

File: wm33.jpg (676KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wm33.jpg
676KB, 1920x1080px
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hyped are you?
>>
10 for the obese smark tears when BBD retires Carder

0 for everything else
>>
2.5 - 3
>>
>>2416740
WWE is pg trash.
>>
>>2416745
This. I don't even like Roman but I look forward to the shitposting. I don't give a fuck about anything else on the card.
>>
>>2416744
This. The go-home shows can't come soon enough.
>>
>>2416740

Wait, where's Sami Zayn?
>>
>>2416745
WWE is boring. I just want to watch these manchild manlets to all an hero when this happens.
>>
>>2416740

There is legitimatly absolutely nothing on this card I care about.

I thought 31 would be the least hyped I'd ever be for a Mania Goddamn was I wrong
>>
>>2416740
>>
>>2416775
He doesnt even have an advertised match on the card, why would he be on the poseter?
>>
>>2416740
They're still doing these?
>>
>>2416775
Who cares.
>>

All the matches look meh, really don't care who wins in any of them
>>
File: zayn5.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
zayn5.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>>2416775
>>
>>2416740
I'm sure there's a match I'm hyped to see
I'm sure of it
It'll come to me any minute now
>>
-2 shit is bad man.
>>
Neville/Aries out of 10.
>>
4. Shit card.
>>
>>2416775
>why isn't the muslim gay lover of Kevin Owens main eventing anything?!
>>
10 solely for Roman

if the Roman match wasnt on the card, it would be a 2. Holy fuck what a shitty fucking card.

>jasethy vs gaytch
>cenetty in a undercard intergender tag team match with the fucking miz
>randy orton
>>
10 It's wrestlemania you never know if it's gonna be good or not until you see it
>>
1 Shit is trash, fuck you vince.
>>
10 because all you complaining will still watch you sadist obese virgins
>>
For those of you giving this Mania anything higher than a 1 or 0, what exactly is on the card that's making you the least bit excited for it? Not even trying to start shit, I am legitimately curious because this entire card is literally my ass.

Is it the Brand name?
>>
>>2416824
Stream it for free, you mean.
>>
> Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
it will be cool to see them make faces but it's not a real match. A rematch of one of the biggest flops in WM history with both guys being 12-15 years older.

> Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton
Kinda interesting story but I don't really care who wins.

> The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
LMAO

>Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
>John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

These matches are going to be BRUTAL to sit through.

>Raw 4 way
I would probably be more interested any combination of them having a singles match.

> Smackdown women's whatever
Same. Maybe Asuka will show up??? Don't care otherwise.

>Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
This match should be based if they get time.

> Raw tag B-show match
bleeeeeehhh

Wrestlemania this year is like two B PPVs back to back. Takeover Orlando has a better build desu.
>>
>>2416824
Streaming that shit, won't even pay attention, will be doing other shit.
>>
5-6. Some of the feuds have been solid. Some of the matches will be good. Always a good time having friends over to watch. But I haven't been legitimately excited for Wrestlemania since 28.
>>
More hyped for hof tbqh
>>
>>2416835
Yet you're still paying. Idiot. Like it matters. I bet you're the kind of guy who plays progressive death metal at bars instead of the hit radio to prove a point
>>
>>2416847
This is a crazy stacked HoF despite the lackluster Mania card.

Probably the best class since 2005
>>
>>2416852
Nigga I stream that shit for free. Im just interested in the fan backlash.
>>
Only hyped for Bray vs Orton
Undertaker vs Reigns
And AJ vs Shane
>>

This doesn't even feel like Mania season.
>>
2 at most. im mad that i set my schedule to have every sunday off and might honestly just go to work that night.
>>
>>2416852
What a dumbass.

>I bet you're the kind of guy who plays progressive death metal at bars instead of the hit radio to prove a point

Did...did you JUST strike your own nerve?
>>
>>2416740
Wait, WrestleMania is in a weeks time?
>>
>>2416740
>>
>>2416740
I didn't even know WM is next week
Fuck this company
>>
Is Wrestlemania the Miami Open of Wrestling?

>>>/sp/74911579

How can I watch it? I'm interested because Trump and McMahon are bros.
>>
8.5/10

Goldberg/Lesner
Roman/Taker
Wyatt/Orton
The crazy Smackdown women's title that'll probably have some surprises.
Seth/HHH might be good
Owens/Jericho
Hell....AJ/Shane

A lot of fucking potential...But potential doesn't guarantee anything...Just maybe.
>>
File: 1479836842081.png (173KB, 332x382px) Image search: [Google]
1479836842081.png
173KB, 332x382px
>>2418694
MAYBE
>>
File: wack.jpg (31KB, 563x421px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
31KB, 563x421px
>>2416740
>>
>>2418694
>Goldberg/Lesner
>Roman/Taker
>Owens/Jericho
>AJ/Shane

"Potential".

>Seth/HHH might be good

Your taste is weird.
>>
File: Kornheiser_DOUBT.jpg (20KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_DOUBT.jpg
20KB, 282x415px
>>2416740
RAM Part: 1/10
Smack Part: 8/10
As a whole: 5/10
>>
File: naitosleepy.png (159KB, 402x378px) Image search: [Google]
naitosleepy.png
159KB, 402x378px
>Mania
>Takeover

Once again, NXT will have the better show.
>>
I didn't even know the show was this weekend until I saw this thread. I didn't really plan on watching it anyway.
>>
Solid 8
>>
As long as Seff goes over Trips clean after hitting him with a pedigree, all will be fine
>>
7 because me and my buddies always get together to watch the ppv and shoot the shit and watch most of the time.
>>
>>2416740

0 because it will suck
>>
>>2418760
this takeover card is complete shit stop memeing
>>
>>2418430
WWEDRONES tend to do that shit when they malfunction
>>
File: asuka hand.gif (684KB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
asuka hand.gif
684KB, 365x205px
>>2418887
>>
>>2416740
I was thinking about this yesterday.

I don't care about undertaker and reigns (yeah BBDWTS), don't care about women's match, don't care about ATGMBR.

Neville and Aries will get like 10 minutes, Kevin and Chris can be GOAT. Bork vs Goldberg will be a meme match.

Takeover sucks balls this year. I'm getting excited for the RAW after WM tho.
>>
>>2418893
She's so fucking cute.
>>
>>2416740
>>
>>2418760
NXT has gone downhill since Dusty died :,( it's gotten better the last few weeks though. This takeover card is honestly one of the worst and I genuinely look forward to them over mania since they've had them
>>
>>2418682
WWE network. Get a month for free or just use someone's user name and pass
>>
Didn't even know it was this weekend lmao
>>
>>2419006
Can't do this in cucknada and cba finding a vpn to sign up on my phone
>>
>>2416740

And I got scheduled to work during it. I'm not even going to bother trying to switch shifts with someone I'll just watch it when I get out.
>>
>>2416740

This gonna be my first Mania where I go on a date instead of watching like an autist.
Will watch it the day after.
>>
>>2419019
Then stream it via alternative sources.
>>
>>2416825
they're just pretending to be hyped to try and bait an argument out of someone, nobody is brain-damaged enough to actually be excited for this garbage show
>>
Seth will save the show as usual by giving Triple H his best match in his entire career
>>
>>2418694

I feel like its a card that could go either way. Could end up really good or a dud. I'm always hype for mania regardless.
>>
>>2416740

It has become just another WWE PPV and that's just sad. I didn't even know it was this weekend.
>>
Who was the Jannetty?
>>
Flo Rida and Pitbull are both confirmed so I'm at 9 right now. I could go 10 if Kid Rock gets added.
>>
File: C4IFNPkWEAA9H6A.jpg (334KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4IFNPkWEAA9H6A.jpg
334KB, 1200x675px
Legit excited that my boy Neville is finally going to Wrestlemania after his ankle screwed him last year.

Other than that, I don't care.
>>
Are they really just going to waste Braun on winning the Andre the jobber battle royal? Braun should have been the one in there getting the Taker rub and retiring him.
>>
>>2419470
(You)
>>
>>2416825
Roman vs Taker is going to be hilarious
>>
>>2418430
>Did...did

cringe
>>
>>2416740
Honestly, -3 at most. I fear the horrible booking decisions that will undoubtedly be made.
>>
>>2416740 1, only for Jim Cornette's HoF appearance.
>>
File: GOATSKI.png (805KB, 1317x644px) Image search: [Google]
GOATSKI.png
805KB, 1317x644px
>>2419495
He was a worthy sacrifice just to see Broski win the IC title.
>>
>>2416740
About a 3 desu. I can muster up a bare minimum of hype just because it's Mania, but I don't think I've ever been less hyped for one. I see nothing on the card that interests me, other than maybe Bray retaining or something.

Kinda sucks.
>>
>>2416740
Meh... 6, i mean its fucking Wrestlemania but the whole Road to Wrestlemania was fucking shit
>>
>>2416740
2 or 3. Only things I'm looking forward to are Fatass vs Jericho and Roman ending Undertaker's career to begin his heel run. The fucking New Day being hosts makes me want to die.
>>
>>2416815
You know it's going to suck because they all do. If you haven't figured it out by now, I hope you set your John Cena Make a Wish visit and have a foundation I can donate to for the cure.
>>

Roman going over Taker
Strowman winning Andre the Giant memorial
Brock ending the show hoisting the title

Can't fucking wait for delicious smark tears
>>
>>2416740
Literally 0.

I'm not memeing, I don't even normally shit on WWE that much but I can't remember a Wrestlemania in my entire life I've cared about less. There is literally not a single thing I'm looking forward to. The RAW after should be good I guess???
>>
Just wanna see if the roller coaster brakes
>>
>>2416825
Roman/Taker for the crowd boos
Neville/Aries should be a great match
Lesnar/Goldberg for how hilariously had it will be
Battle royal is usually fun
>>
8 before I found out I had an exam, I would give it about a 3 now since I can't even watch it live.
>>
7.5 They buildup's been shit, but it's still Wrestlemania. It still has it's magic to me. Basically feels like Christmas.
>>
>>2419811
I had the exact same feeling every year, but the buildups were so fucking horrible that I can't even get hyped to any match. WM this year feels like a random RAW to me. I just hope these feuds would end in WM.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>>2419030

>Go on a date
>>
>>2416740
5/10 at this point maybe after the go home shows I can get to 6 or 7
>>
>>2416740
>>
>>2419747
Battle royal seems beneath him to me. They apparently only built him up to give roman wins
>>
Hyped = 0

Looking forward too probably a 4
>>

probably wont even stay up to watch it
>>
the card looks like a b-tier ppv one
>>
>>2416740

More excited for Sakura Genesis a week later.
>>

Neville vs Aries
Triple H vs Rollins
Jericho vs owens

Only matches I'm looking forward to, everything else is just raw and smackdown. Taker vs Reigns is literallly just ceremony, it's like crowning the king, but with more punching.
>>
>>2422744
>Goto vs Zack Sabre Jr.
>Based Takahashi vs KUSHIDA
>Okada vs Shibata

Fucking great
>>
>>2416740
Not as excited as I am for wrestlemania 2!
>>
>>2423326
WWEDRONES are missing out because they're too busy watching this awful Saturday Night Live wannabe show
>>
>>2416835
>>2416829
even you posting about it will get a few lurker marks to sub and stream it for real. you are virally marketing mania
>>
To be honest the only thing I look forward to for WWE PPVs these days is making fun of them with my friends. If I want actually good matches I'll look elsewhere than WWE.

Takeover actually looks pretty good though, I'm especially hype to see Asuka vs Ember Moon.
>>
>>2419810
tfw last two major exams tomorrow then a week of coasting through classes before spring break.

Nice when life syncs up to Diva waifus
>>
>>2416740
-5 for all the RAM stuff
+7 for SmA+ckdown stuff
So 2/10 would not bang
>>
>>2423343
nigger wins lol
>>
>>2423343
Same. If I wasn't gonna spend all WM Monday high/drunk with my mates shitposting IRL, I couldn't imagine getting through it
>>
File: Sami Benoit 2.jpg (30KB, 676x531px) Image search: [Google]
Sami Benoit 2.jpg
30KB, 676x531px
0. Maybe 1 if i was paid money to watch it.
>>
5/10

I feel wrestlemania the show overshadows the stars and the match, is like the match and feud feel meaningless on the night.
>>
>>2423499
Because they literally ARE. It's like the most meaningless PPV ever.
>>
After that go-home show, unironically 2/10

The "ultimate thrill ride" is going to be fucking awful
>>
>>2418887
Nxt has been going to shit ever since Nodimekamura debuted.

Nobody cares anymore about late 30s+ talent stuck in developmental because Trips wants to pass them off as his creation.
>>
>>2416740
1 no hype whatsoever, might aswell make a drinking game out of it
>>

The only thing interesting is Brock vs Goldberg
>>
>>2416740
Not even watching it, WWE is trash.
>>
2/10

>Main event is between a part timer and someone who should be retired
>Culmination of Smackdown's silly and wacky Orton/Wyatt storyline that is impossible to take seriously
>Seth Rollins VS Triple H in an extremely poorly booked encounter that you couldn't possibly care less about
>AJ Styles, the best wrestler in the world, is being wasted on fucking Shane O'Mac
>I don't even remember any of the other matches because they're all boring
The only thing I'm looking forward to is that Reigns/Taker match. It's probably gonna suck but I'm gonna be watching it because I honestly have no idea who will win between them. It's gonna be exciting.
>>
>>2418887
They say this about every new Takeover card and they're always good shows.
>>
>>2424187
Undertaker will win but not after throwing ten tombstones and last rides at Roman.

Then Roman slowly gets up after the match and offers his hand which Undertaker accepts before he slowly eases out of the ring.

*GONG

DA RESPEK MAGGLE
DA BIG DOG RESPEKS DA OLD BIG DOG
WHAT A THRILL RIDE MAGGLE
>>
>>2424224
I can honestly see them giving Reigns the win and I wanna be there when that happens.

The last time a Taker match was this exciting was when he was facing Batista. I don't even remember how old that match is, but it's been a while.
>>
1/10 for Mania
10/10 for the HOF ceremony
>>
>>2424229
>implying Reigns will win
(lol

He's the new face of the company, he's just heeling it up because no one will boo the Undertaker. If they are planning to turn him heel he won't make TV appearances to promote Wrestlemania and be a completely different person.

Nothing will change post-Mania, Roman will still call whatever brand he's on his yard even though he lost and the announcers will still call him the Big Dog.
>>
Like maybe a 4

I still have hope of surprises
>>
hey, do you all still play Bingo? got a card going?
>>
>>2416740
There literally isn't a single match I'm interested in seeing on this dumb card. Not even one.

At least last year I wanted to see Brock vs. Deanetty which ended up being a disaster, but all the matches on this one are awful from top to bottom.
>>
>>2423348
Triggered weaboo waifu loser detected.
>>
>>2418694
None of those matches are good. Not a single one.
>>
File: asuka.jpg (102KB, 648x567px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
102KB, 648x567px
Wrestlemania 1
Asukamania 10
>>
What a fucking shitfest
>>
A big fat 0.

Knowing taker's going to take the pin, to have roman lift his arm after to send him off, ruining the guys last moment with the boos would kill me. Will not be watching.
>>
>>2425558
Braun will interfere. It'll set up Braun-Roman for a long-term program that'll end at SummerSlam. Then last year, Cena will retire Taker.
>>
>>2425560
>wasting Undertaker's match with a run-in
>from Braun Strowman again
>>

This has the potential to be the best Wrestlemania since 32
>>
>>2424312
Imagine being deluded enough to think Carder isn't going out on his back
>>
File: asuka16mar.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
asuka16mar.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2425283
I would gladly watch four hours of based Asuka
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.