[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you place this match on the card at wrestlemania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (103KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 940x545px
Where would you place this match on the card at wrestlemania?

People are obviously gonna shit on it if it's the main event especially if it's just either guy going over clean. I would honestly make this the first match on the card since it would set the tone for the rest of the show and it would just get lost in the shuffle if it were in any other place on the card. Also, the royal rumble winner should legitimately main event mania. It wouldnt make sense for randy and bray to not be the main event since theyve been calling their match the main event ever since randy won the rumble, while they have not referred to lesnar and goldberg as the main event at all. Randy vs bray has also been building for 6 months. Its not too late for there to be a crazy stipulation added so that its not like the first match they had at no mercy.
>>
File: ambrose2.png (228KB, 434x480px)
ambrose2.png
228KB, 434x480px
I'd place it in the main event slot because that's where it's going to be.
>>
You are literally braindead if you don't think this match will go on last
>>
>>2416643
It really shouldnt though
>>
>>2416648
It shouldn't, but it will
>>
>>2416636
The end you fag.
>>
Last.
>>
>>2416636
Pre-show
>>
>>2416636
Last. Remember the last time Randy v Bray closed a PPV? Probably not because it was a boring and shit match.

The only other match you could do last is Reigns v Taker and that should only go on last if Taker is going over, otherwise it'll leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
>>
>>2416706
Obviously if bray and randy were given the main event of wrestlemania they would give it 110% and not have the same shit match they had at no mercy. A stipulation would help but i really believe bray and randy could main event mania
>>
>>2416648
18+
>>
>>2416636
You would have to be crazy if you think for a second that this match isn't going last.
The best case scenario at this point is that they have Brock go full out and obliterate Goldberg into a heavily bloody mush then have Brock use the blood as a badge of honor like what he did with Hogan. Beat Goldberg so badly, that he can't invoke his rematch clause. One shoulder marked with Goldberg's blood while the other shoulder is draped with the Red Universal Championship should make a pretty fantastic shot.

But honestly if I had the power, this match wouldn't even be happening in the first place.
>>
>>2416764
That would be a GOAT Mania moment, doubt it'll happen like that though.
>>
>>2416640
holy fucking yum
>>
First match because no where to go but up after their awful shitfest match but the hype will get people interested. That is where it belongs. The last match should be the woman's title match so people can go home early and beat the traffic.
>>
I'm going to laugh my ass off if this match is actually decent. Honestly all that has to happen is goldberg actually take a couple bumps and I'll be happy.
>>
>>2416851
>Brock Lazy vs Oldberg
>Decent

If we are lucky, we'll get a spectacle along the lines of >>2416764
There is no way in Hell we are getting anything that can be called a decent match out of this.
>>
All those WM main events that people liked were anti-draws, and Lesnar v. Goldberg was the only WM main event that ever drew. Therefore everything involving this GOAT feud has been genius booking, including having the match close the show.

Did I do the contrarian meme right?
>>
>>2416636
Pre main event is the only correct answer
>>
>>2416636
Second. Reigns curtain jerk, BORK vs Goldberg second. Styles vs Nakamura last.
>>
>>2416636
The only spot I can see even salvaging this spot is a spear/jackhammer/2-count; Goldberg looks shocked, Lesnar sits up and smiles.

Commence suplex city until Goldberg is carted out on a stretcher.
>>
The match should be like sting v hhh. Run ins from ruthless aggression guys and goldberg jobbers. Goldberg spends half the match jackhammering meng glacier and yuji nagata then eats an angle slam from Kurt followed by the f5 123.

It should go on last unless taker is retiring and then they really fucked up promoting it.
>>
>>2416923
>styles vs nakamura last

Take a shower
>>
>>2416636

I'd make it go last where it belongs.
>>
>>2416923
>Styles vs Nakamura last.
>Schmucks like you are actually real
>>
It will go on last unless Taker decides to legit retire.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.