[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fat smarks better not boo this match next Sunday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: this draws dimes.jpg (299KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
this draws dimes.jpg
299KB, 940x545px
You fat smarks better not boo this match next Sunday.
>>
Don't worry the crowd will be tired from booing Roman after he retires Taker.
>>
These two are so great. I don't get why smarks pretend to hate them.
>>
>>2416043
They cannot identify with alphas like Goldberg and Brock.
>>
>>2416030
they deserve it though
>>
>>2416043
Old, slow, gassed/blown up, obviously there for just the check, Unmotivated, lazy, movesets consist of 4 moves between the both of them, their last match was a stinker etc.

I could go on but don't let me stop the meme.
>>
>>2416100
>muh movez
Couldn't matter less. It's how they're performed that counts
>>
>>2416043
>goldberg has cut 0 good promos
>wrestled for a combined 168 seconds
>randomly cut his head open by headbutting a wall
What metric can you use to call him great?
>>
>>2416107
>thinks MAYBE was not a good promo
fucking wew
>>
>>2416111
yeah, it was shit

just because you forced it really hard doesn't make it good, carter
>>
>>2416114
The crowd was eating it up, it a was a legitimately well received promo by all of my fav internet wrestling reviewers!

Not carter whoever that is.
>>
>>2416043
It's not them, it's that they're pushed into the main event and that they get the title to feud over. Same thing with reigns, it's not him as much as it is how he's booked.
>>
>>2416100
literally a redditor + wewtist
why do you even come here
>>
>>2416043
They're mostly underage
>>
>>2416104
>literally cherrypicked one thing out of a laundry list

>>2417085

>is unable to refute anything I typed and has to revert to reddit
>>
>>2416043
They don't do gymnastics and try to call it wrestling. They both have an aura about them that you can't teach and it makes smarks rage that their favorite gook ninja isn't vince's main attraction.
>>
>>2417100
aura = winning the genetic lottery and breathing hard while bouncing up and down
>>
>>2416030
I won't cuz I won't be watching
>>
>>2417107
Basically yes, they look like killers and the true fans love guys like that
>>
lol this is going to get booed out of orlando
>>
>>2417116
Nobody is expecting a 5 star match out of goldberg so I doubt it. He's been really fucking over since he came back. People are happy to see a real wrestler for once.
>>
Yea can't wait for their 2 minute at WM

Probably gonna be a 5 star classic
>>
Wrestlemania is not just a Smark crowd, but an international Smark crowd.

Unless the stadium is going to be filled with like 90% Pajeets, it's quite likely that the fans in attendance won't take the match kindly, ESPECIALLY if Roman is to beat Taker.

Fortunately two of the three possible options for the flow of this match means this match will be over quickly anyway so at least it won't be as bad as their Mania 20 match.
>>
>>2416030
why would i boo the greatest match of this century?
>>
>>2417097
>>is unable to refute anything I typed and has to revert to reddit
i could refute literally everything by pointing out the fact that the last match they had lasted 20 seconds and neither of them got blown up and the match was amazing and left people all over the world in disbelief, the fact that goldberg is very motivated (and it's supported by candid videos and glimpses of him out of character/not doing PR) that he's trying very hard to have one more run to give children entertainment and fun, the fact that brock has used way more than 4 moves alone and that to imply he doesn't is just a retarded reddit-parrot statement and i could also counter the
>only there for the check
thing with the fact that AJ styles himself has also said he doesn't care about being seen as a main guy or a good wrestler or his position in the company as long as he can pay his bills, and that it'd been irrelevant to any match quality or attitude as far as his matches go on screen

but it's much easier to just call you a redditor, because you are a redditor
>>
>>2416030
I could care less about these old fucks in 2017.
>>
>>2417115
>the true fans
what exactly makes one fan a 'true' fan over another fan?
>>
>>2417160
lmao @ this illiterate mark
>>
>>2417150
>left people all over the world in disbelief
The world don't even know about wwe's existence you autistic fuck. Only people who still care for this crap are autistic neckbeards.
>>
>>2417166
Is that suppose to be an insult? Those two old fucks are boring as shit, if this was ra era I would be interested, now no.
>>
>>2416030
It's gonna be a great 5 minute match. Just a bunch of wrestlers with their finishers stored. Psychology will be there totally anid fans will be hot for it
>>
>>2417176
>wrasslin fans are this dull
lad status: wew
>>
>>2417144
It's also in FloriDUH, so you would see plenty of marks too.
>>
>>2417169
12 million people watched Wrestlemania last year you fucking goon
>>
>>2417203
wrestlemania crowds are not filled with local people who say "fuck it lets go" you retard
flordians are going to be in the minority
>>
>>2417150
Still cherrypicking and evading. Still using the default "hur dur you must be le reddit" response to avoid actual discussion.

Bill's mouth was literally agape as he did his walk to the ring against KO. I'll give him credit for showing up in shape looks wise, but his cardio is pure shit.

At least Bill passes the eye test, Brock can't be bothered to show up with at least a tan. He saunters to the ring with his beer belly and mayo white legs looking like shell of his former self.

This match won't last longer than 5 minutes. 10 minutes tops.

Also, lol @ Bill doing this run for "the children". All the kids that grew up watching him are fucking grown ass men now. He's doing this so that his son can see him wrestle a few more times before he hangs it up and to satisfy his own ego. Goldberg is a known mark for himself.

You on the other hand really got worked by this nostalgia ploy. Really makes you think.
>>
>>2417237
I agree with this anon but damn does he seem like a cunt.
>>
>>2417237
>fucking grown ass men

So they're in your demographic, why do you complain?
>>
>>2417165
Fans that appreciate the foundation that built this business. Big guys were always in the main event. Big guys draw the dimes and put butts in seats. The flippy midgets used to be strictly a Mexican thing and it should have stayed that way. Fans who appreciate real wrestlers like goldberg and brock are good for the growth of the sport. Smarks on the other hand ruin shows like whiny little brats because their favorite karate dork got buried like the jobber that he is. Smarks don't move the needle any way other than down when they drive other fans off by being obnoxious.
>>
>>2417274
Because I can leave the past in the past unlike other manbabies who still think it's 98-02?
>>
>>2417237
>Really makes you think.
You just keep proving it more and more every post. Go back.
>>
>>2416030
What are the odds that this is gonna be a 30 minute long match?
>>
>>2417280
you haven't made a single argument
>>
>>2417280
we need more based bros like yourself, fuck this company
>>
File: Brock-lesnar-AP.jpg (44KB, 485x341px) Image search: [Google]
Brock-lesnar-AP.jpg
44KB, 485x341px
remember when he gave a shit?
>>
File: 1463161224051.jpg (17KB, 282x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463161224051.jpg
17KB, 282x500px
>>2417294
>remember when he gave a shit?
>>
>wah the guy i don't like isn't in the main event wah

grow the fuck up, Goldberg at 50 years old is a bigger draw than your favorite wrestler
>>
Fat smarks will boo both of them because they will never reconcile the fact that two part-timers draw more dimes in one day than their favorite indy manlet ballerina ever will in a lifetime.
>>
>>2417284
Literally zero. It will be 10 minutes TOPS and a lot of the two of them lying on the mat after knocking each other down simultaneously.
>>
>>2417308
This is true. They just can't deal with the fact the majority of fans want to see the clash of the titans. Instead of just trying to enjoy the match they will act like babies and cry the whole time. They wonder why they get beat up in the parking lot afterwards.
>>
>>2417308
Let us know when those dimes transfer over to your bank account friendo
>>
>>2416043
part timers who will be the antithesis of a fighting champion
>>
>>2417306
>>2417308
>>2417313
literally no one in the world gives a fuck about wrestling dimes except wwe stock owners and fatties on /asp/

truly fucking pathetic
>>
>>2417308
>>2417313
So true. It's such a weird.. almost "hipster"-eque thing. They think since they waste more of their lives re-watching old indie garbage than anyone else that their opinion is superior. It's ridiculous, and the fact is that the only thing their opinions are superior in is the quality of wresting that *appeals to them*. The fact of the matter is, more people want to see Brock vs Goldberg than people that want to see AJ/Punk/Bryan triple threat main event for the title. No amount of complaining will ever change that.
>>
>>2417308
What if I don't want any indy manlet ballerinas in the main event and legitimately think this is a bad idea on it's own merits?

Would your brain short circuit, anon?
>>
File: 1488537651260.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488537651260.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>>2417341
>>
>>2417336
It isn't shit because two mastodons are fighting. It's Shit because Goldberg nearly broke his hip by being in a min and a half match.
>>
>>2417220
even the worst nosebleed seats cost $100. Will it be a bunch of casual 25-35 year olds
>>
>>2417313
its not a clash of titans when Old Man raped Bork in the two PPVs leading up to this
>>
>>2417306
You realize of course that for the last few years the reason (x) isn't a bigger draw is due to a tremendous focus on stars of the past and cashing in on nostalgia grabs.

The booking of Lesnar and Goldberg, while great for the short term was possibly the most damaging long term thing WWE has done to itself since fucking up the invasion.
>>
>>2416030
I'm not going to be there. And I'm not fat, it's glandular.
>>
>>2416030

If they go last I'm gonna leave early to beat the traffic
>>
>>2416104
Goldberg has been sloppy as fuck with half of his moves since coming back.

>>2417072
Reigns gets booed 'cause he sucks.

>>2417150
>lasted 20 seconds and they didn't get blown up

Impressive.
>>
File: 1488821478063.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488821478063.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>2417341
Then find big wrestlers who can actually wrestle and aren't glass giants faggot
>>
>>2416040
I think the crowd will boo the rest of the show after Roman retires Taker.
>>
>>2416098
Unlike these two GOATs omega will never main event the ultimate thrill ride Wrestlemania
>>
>caring about income you don't see

Literally kill yourself. You are literally saying you're going to be entertained, by a fake shoot fighter vs a shoot fighter that was blown the fuck out when he could no longer just sit on top of old men, those whose injuries destroyed their careers or fat guys. The one that actually does have credentials is phoning in all his performances and Goldberg gets injured working squash matches.

You're literally hyped for some shit squash match. If you actually care that much about aura and how legit guys look, why the fuck are you even watching wrestling when MMA exists?
>>
>>2417116
Cause today's dumb smarks are always gonna try and make themselves get over and not the wrestlers huh?
>>
>>2417237
>All the kids that grew up watching him are fucking grown ass men now.

Just how underage is this board exactly?
>>
>>2416043
Because they're sjws
>>
I can boo whatever the fuck i want to because i paid for my ticket.
>>
>>2417553
He's bad on the mic, and not deserving of his insane push, but he's gotten a lot more fun to watch in the ring in the last year or so.
>>
>>2417810
>he's fun to watch Maggle

He's still lower tier compared to most of his peers.
>>
>>2417705
Wait how old is too old for this board?
>>
>>2416030
>t. fat smark who illegally stream
>>
>>2417237
>implying Jewberg isn't doing it for the easy shekels
>>
>>2417817
meh, that doesn't mean he sucks. he's improved a lot and deserves credit for it.
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>2416030
>tfw these lowlives are going to boo based goldberg all because he beat kevin owens for the universal title
>>
>>2417900
And his "improvement" is still lagging behind what his own peers used to be, let alone have become now.

Wahhh-Wahhh-Wahhh.
>>
>>2416107
>>2416114
Even Meltzer himself said Goldberg is way better on the mic then he ever was. Nice try lowlife.
>>
>>2416104
So a 15 min match consisting of the same 5 moves done over and over again perfectly.
That's a great match?
>>
>>2418897
Going from completely awful and embarrassing to just cringey loud and awkward technically is better.
>>
>>2418728
Still doesn't mean he sucks. At this point Im wondering if your wife has a crush on him with how much you hate the guy.
>>
>>2416104
They performed like shit
>>
>>2417085
So a well thought out rational response = reddit?

Sounds about right to me.
>>
>>2418897
>le meltz
>>
>>2417305
So soft.

Non conform on 4chan? Must be a redditor.
>>
>>2417275
>growth of the sport
>sport
>>
>>2416030
their last match was boring horse shit. i understand you hate the smark boogeyman but there is no way that either of these guys put on a good match unless they turn it into an mma style worked shoot that showcases lesnar's actual skills. le 30 second man and suplex x30 man just arent fun to watch.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.