[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck all of you. I'm hype as fuck for this match.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

Fuck all of you. I'm hype as fuck for this match.
>>
T.Vincent Mcmahon
>>
Why? Undertaker is a fossil and can't move or bump in the ring anymore and roman.
>>
>>2415843
I want to see everyone boo Roman when he wins.
>>
It is the only match I'm hype for on the entire card. Fucking GOAT big dog. Would be hype for Goldberg Brock if Brock didn't get squashed twice in a row by Goldberg. Brock didn't even get to touch Goldberg in the rumble
>>
Same. It has potential to be MOTN depending if Taker can keep up.
>>
File: C7xbmXHXgAA7a-a.jpg (28KB, 572x607px) Image search: [Google]
C7xbmXHXgAA7a-a.jpg
28KB, 572x607px
A lot of people are hype for it
>>
>>2415871
>the state of dean ambrose
>the state of raw tag team titles
>>
>>2415839
I have to wait an entire fucking week for this. Why does nobody understand the rush of the 21st century
>>
>>2415839
Why?

Taker can hardly walk, him trying to work a 15+ minute match is going to be painful to watch.
>>
>>2415839
Roman Reigns should save Taker from an ISIS attack tomorrow night, but then turn heel by decapitating Taker himself.

Have ISIS come out of the crowd Nexus style and attack Taker, as they're beating the piss out of him, one of the members takes out a sword and another pulls Taker's head up by his hair, signaling for a decapitation.

Reigns' music hits, runs down and does his save, clotheslines, Superman Punches, Spears, etc. to a monstrous pop.

Roman takes the sword, fighting ISIS off as they try to enter the ring, but he stops in his tracks. The crowd is confused, commentary included. Roman takes the sword, spins around and decapitates Undertaker as everyone looks on in shock.

ISIS pile in the ring and host Roman above their shoulders as confetti fills the ring and the show goes off the air.
>>
I want 5 tombstones, then a kick out, then a look of disbelief on takers face for ten solid minutes, then 18 more tombstones, then a 3 count.
>>
>>2415871
Orton vs Wyatt was significantly winning this poll a day ago, I wonder what happened.
>>
>>2415871
HAHAHAHA THE FUCKIMG STATE OF WYMYNYMYMYM S WRESTKING F
>>
Me too, this match is going to be good, can't wait till big dog beats undercarder
>>
>>2415871
>practically all the womens wrestlers from each brand in 2 matches and only 5% give a shit
>>
>>2415851
>hurr durr i find pleasure in things that upset people.
You are autisic, have yaself checked.
>>
>>2415997
it's called curiosity friend
>>
The only people who aren't hype for the big dog aren't real wrestling fans
>>
>>2415871
>Romanetty is the most pushed guy of all time
>Can barely get more votes than Husky Harris vs. Blandy Boreton

Pathetic.
>>
Even if Roman tries his best it's going to be shit. He has to bury taker and turn heel, if not then there is literally no reason why is this match happening.

Only match with good build is the US title match, which should have been the Universal title match. This is going to be bad.
>>
>>2416005
Actually Orton vs Wyatt are winning they are at 20%
>>
>>2416010
>le turn heel meme
(lol
>>
>>2416015
How will that match help him with being a babyface and finally getting over?
>>
>>2416017
He is a babyface and over to everyone

He is a heel to smarks
>>
>>2415997
It's called schadenfreude
>>
>>2415997
>I can't believe some people are entertained by reactions of other people
Also here is another video of people reacting to Roman coming out at number 30
>>
>>2416022
>He is a babyface and over to everyone
Kek, try going to a live show. I by your assumption then pretty much everybody is a smark
>>
>>2416017
He's already over. Obese people booed Cena for a decade+ as well. Doesn't mean he wasn't over despite the iwc telling you otherwise.
>>
>>2416032
This

I find hilarious how smarks think that only their opinion matters

They have become the mainstream fake news media
>>
>>2416076
smarks don't draw dimes, marks living in pakistania do
>>
I can't wait to mark the fuck out when BBD literally kills the Undercarder in the ring

I haven't been this excited for a match in years
>>
>>2416032

Cena was selling tons of merch and a far bigger ratings/PPV draw than Roman
>>
>>2416290
Typical obese smark comment
>>
>>2415839
shit taste
>>
>>2415934
But just as Roman thought it was undertaker who he had decapitated,it was his own father and the undertaker was playing mind games with the big dog. Then hits the GONG and every Isis member suicide bombs themselves. Rip Roman,the wrestlemania remains the phenom's yard
>>
They're having him fight roman because if he had to fight anyone good the Undertaker would probably die.
>>
>>2416290
>Austin was selling tons of merch and a far bigger ratings/PPV draw than Cena

Really fires up the ol' neurons.
>>
>>2418192
Come on, Mr. Calaway. You can come up with better than that.
>>
>>2418319
GONG.....GONG....
GONG...
*Fades to darkness*
>>
>>2418289
Austin was also the most over guy ever. Don't that make you think?

>>2416022
>literally contradicting himself

>>2416032
>>2416076
>>2416295
>actually gaslighting yourself
>>
You can set your watch to a Roman Reigns match. Rest hold, rest hold, roll outside the thing, by gawd he got thrown into the unforgiving steel stairs, face in peril, rest hold, rest hold, superman punch, spear, by gawd look at the tenacity of roman reigns

This is like getting excited for the jingle that opens the 5:00 news, it happens every fucking day at the same time and you'd have to be functionally retarded not to know about it by now
>>
>>2418375
Kys
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.