[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former WWE Superstars you'd love to see come back for another run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Lashley-3[1].jpg (43KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
Lashley-3[1].jpg
43KB, 564x846px
Pic fucking related. He's gotten so much better since he left, and although he'd still absolutely benefit from having a good mouthpiece manager, he can go on his own in promos. His in ring stuff has gotten so much better too, and IMO has the best Spear in wrestling right now.
>>
Die in a dumpster fire you weak ass troll.
>>
>>2414714
>>2414716
Sorry dude, Im drunk and thought that was Goldberg at first.
>>
>>2414721
It is, just his black alternative skin.
>>
>>2414723

Love Goldberg, but Lashley is 100x the fighter Goldberg has ever been.
>>
The only former wwe guy I like is John Morrison, and I'd only like the see him on Smackdown if they treated him right.
>>
>>2414734
To get him to come back, they should make a storyline between him and Batista where he is the bull and Batista is the cuck.
>>
I never understood why they never tried to get back Lashley. You see them signing guys left, right and centre from TNA all the time. He's everything Vince wants in a wrestler, odds are he would have won the WWE Championship if he never left eventually.
>>
>>2414749
He triggered Vince's abandonment issues.
>>
>>2414749
Probably something like he'd want a million/yr+ so they'd have to book him as a top guy so its too much risk plus other dudes not wanting to lose their spot, then they got Brock instead.
>>
>>2414749
Lashley wants a light schedule and the ability to do MMA fights. Brock can ask for that because he was UFC champ and a proven draw. Bobby fights cans and has never popped Bellator's ratings. I'd like to see him back though.
>>
>>2414714
This.

I really liked the "Black Superman".

Does he still does that move were he hangs a guy like he will do a suplex and then uses one hand to make a hand gesture?
>>
I was really excited to see Shelton Benjamin back until his injury put that to rest
>>
>>2414714
Literally a black Brock Lesnar, and they've already got one lazy fuck on the roster filling that role
>>
>>2414749
Nah, Lashley has made it fairly obvious he'd rather be a big fish in a small pond.

When he eventually doesn't renew with Impact, he'll do 4/5 indie shows a year.
>>
>>2415282
Lashley can actually cut his own promos and he isn't lazy like Brock
>>
>>2414714
Lashley is 10x times better off without WWE, he's a top guy in TNA and has a decent MMA career on the side with Bellator, WWE would just job him out to Reigns... a guy he'd murder in a shoot.
>>
File: 1489976450972.webm (3MB, 1088x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489976450972.webm
3MB, 1088x600px
I Miss Da Big Guy :'(

Decent chance he comes back eventually, hope he goes on another moster heel run and gets the top belt this time around.
>>
>>2415302
Top guy in an irrelevant wrestling promotion. Like that means anything
>>
>>2415277
Yeah that was a fuckin bummer. Smackdown really needs a deeper roster right now too
>>
Drew McIntyre
>>
>>2414714
BASED BIG HEADBAND LASHLEY
>>
Lashley has gotten so good during his time in TNA. If this was the Lashley we got in WWE, he may have actually gotten crazy over.
>>
>>2415319
>Implying WWE isn't irrelevant asf
>>
John Morrison deserves another run, he'd have great chemistry with the current crop of guys.
>>
File: mattsydal2.png (189KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
mattsydal2.png
189KB, 300x500px
He'd fit in perfect in the cruiserweight division
>>
>>2416953
he couldn't even hack it in the junior heavyweight division
>>
File: mr_kennedy8.jpg (27KB, 374x349px) Image search: [Google]
mr_kennedy8.jpg
27KB, 374x349px
You fuckers are forgetting the guy who was the future of the company.
>WEIGHING IN AT 243 POUNDS-UH
>FROM GREEN BAY WISCONSIIIIN-UH
>>
File: Ken.jpg (101KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ken.jpg
101KB, 512x512px
>>2417725
>>
>>2414714
Agree. Bobby Lashley was cash as fuck. Given time with the proper push an momentum, he could have been huge.
>>
>>2414714
He should drop the spear and bring back the dominator.
>>
File: Carlito.jpg (33KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
Carlito.jpg
33KB, 624x388px
This guy could help with the current midcard scene which is pretty awful
>>
>>2417753
The Dominator was so dope. It would have been GOAT if it was a falling Dominator.
>>
File: dabigguy4.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
dabigguy4.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>2415310
DA BASED GUY
got over as face and then turned heel to be used against BMJ
got over as bullyback
turn him back to a face and got even more over
he did good.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.