[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: images (7).jpg (4KB, 112x127px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
4KB, 112x127px
Come on in and share your favorite Vince moment or simply pay your respects and say thank you to Mr.McBased
>>
I wonder how often he cheats on his wife?
>>
>>2410882
Knowing Vince probably all the fucking time. Would you want to fuck Linda?
>>
Thank you Vince for making wrestling a competitive business but then crushing the competition so nobody has a chance to compete.
>>
Based Vince
>>
Grapefruits sagging on jennetty's
>>
>>2410839

Vinny Mac is a fucking lunatic but will always be a hero and a boy.

Favorite random Vinny Mac moment... he's probably the best promo guy who ever existed. But during the 1999 Royal Rumble when he's randomly on commentary talking about how much he hates Austin. Shamrock comes in the ring and one of the commentators asks Vince if he wants a piece of Shamrock and Vince responds "Ken Shamrock... what do you think I'm nuts?"

Keked my dad and I up when we were watching. Just a random Vinny Mac moment no one else probably even remembers but I always think about how hard that keked me and my dad up.
>>
>>2411391
Definitely the best promo guy. You have to admire how he was willing to take a bump or embarrass himself as long as it was good business. That time he tore both of his quads and proceeded to cut a promo sitting down in character speaks volumes about how much of a professional the man is.
>>
>>2410839
I love the moment where Vince recognised Asuka's lack of talent and HHH was forced to beg for her to be signed
>>
>>2412640
Shows you how much of a heart Based Vince has. To know how shitty asuka is and be willing to lose money just to teach his son in law about the business. I would have just told Hunter to fuck off.
>>
>God Tier mic skills
>a physique that Scott Steiner envies
>balls like grapefruits

No wonder Vince hates millenials
>>
>>2412701
There aren't a lot of bosses out there who would be willing to do that for their company.
>>
I really hope Vince does one more match against Nakamura and buries that loser himself. That would be the greatest Vince moment.
>>
>>2410839
He is the greatest mind in wrestling history without a doubt.

>conquered the territories
>made WrestleMania
>made wrestling mainstream
>beat WCW
>made Hogan, Bret, Rock, Austin, Savage, Warrior, Michaels, Angle, Haitch, Cena, Taker, Lesnar, Hardyz, Edge among countless others
>He made WWE=wrestling for 99.99% of people in the world
>>
>>2412750
Truth hurts no matter how hard jap nerds try to deny this.
>>
File: vincemoney.jpg (36KB, 218x298px) Image search: [Google]
vincemoney.jpg
36KB, 218x298px
>>2412714
that would be based.
>buries him in NXT tokyo
>does the vince strut after the burying
take my money vince.
>>
>>2412714
It saddens be he only buries guys behind the curtain.
Vince is the alpha, the creator.
People talk about the mt olympus of wrestling, vince is the mt.
>>
>>2412777
No doubt about that. Wrestling wouldn't be where it is today without Mr.McBased. It probably wouldn't exist desu.
>>
HE'S GONNA PUKE
RRRAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1.jpg (35KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 650x360px
I think it's safe to say Vince embodies everything good about wrestling, and everything bad.
He's the reason why wrestling is what it is today, but he's also the reason why wrestling is what it is today.
He's the alpha and the omega.

As a person, he's an incredibly insecure manchild with enough mental disorders and repressed traumas/fears Sigmund would have a field day working on.
He should be idolatrized by every single NEET mentally unstable socially awkward manchild here, rightfully so, he's the utlimate goal for a lot of people here: someone that didn't fix himself at all and keeps having next to zero self awareness on most issues, yet managed to be succesful in life all the same.

It might sound like i'm bashing on Vince, but i genuinely like -some- parts of his personality and mind, plus his life story is interesting.
He's a complicated person that is difficult to explain.
>>
>>2412863
Truth, he's such an alpha he just pushes past all his issues and becomes a huge success.
>>
>>2412701
Big Bump Vince
>>
Greatest character in the history of the WWE. Shame that his daughter won't do half of what he is willing to for the good of the company
>>
>>2410902
linda is pretty for an older woman
>>
>>2410839
best facial expressions/reactions in the business
great promos as well
was the perfect foil for austin
he's just the goat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.