[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I watch wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>>
1. Put wrestling on the viewing device of your choice.
2. Face the screen and pay some attention to it.
3. ????
4. PROFIT
>>
Stoned. Pro wrestling is literally the best thing to watch when high.
>>
>>2410781
This. I really miss watching Russo era Nitro's stoned, but had to quit due to a new job.
>>
>>2410783
18-
>>
File: 1490386305816.jpg (68KB, 540x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490386305816.jpg
68KB, 540x638px
The Attitude Era stoned is so surreal in the best possible way. Seriously.

>entrances
>over the top characters
>the hot divas segments
>>
#1 best way to watch wrestling is with a roommate. Preferably with a pizza and soda/beer available. This is wrestling nirvana.

The next best scenario is watching with a visiting friend or a family member, particularly if it's your brother. Watching a friend who is over to visit can be nice, but it's not quite as comfy as a person who is living with you who doesn't have to be on their way home or feel like they must behave themselves to a certain extent.

Watching while stoned or drunk can help, but I don't think it's necessary, and if you get too far gone with these you might end up asleep or not paying attention to the show which isn't as fun.

Being able to banter during the show is paramount. If the person you're with takes it too seriously or doesn't like to talk while watching it can get awkward.

From a technical perspective the best way to watch is on a big screen television while sitting on a comfy couch 6-8 feet away. Nothing too fancy. Wrasslin' ain't meant for being watched in the lap of luxury or in some yuppie McMansion's giant living room.
>>
File: go-back-to-reddit-5857cfe361add.jpg (42KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
go-back-to-reddit-5857cfe361add.jpg
42KB, 800x820px
>>2410750
>>
>>2410803
> I watched the rumble like this and it made the PPV better because of when we marked out
>>
Ric Flair's entrances in his prime are GOD TIER when high as fuck
>>
>>2410805
That's a /b/ meme you sperg. 18+
>>
Watch it on cable or on Hulu but to be honest you'll be fine just watching the clips on WWE's YouTube channel.
>>
Could not imagine watching wrestling with a friend that's just shame shame shame all over.

I can watch it with my uncle but that's it.
>>
>>2410838
Shame on who? What imaginary person's opinion are you worried about?
>>
File: 2.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>2410836
>>
>>2410838
I actually got my friend back into wrestling by talking about it every now and then with him at work. Then he went off and bought WWE 2K16 and played through the showcase and enjoyed all the old stuff. He and I went to the Rumble together and he's back to watching regularly.
>>
>>2410836
>>2410847
Is that /asp/ enough for you
>>
File: 1482115454297.jpg (127KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
1482115454297.jpg
127KB, 900x666px
>>2410849
>mfw this happened to me but I was the guy who got back into wrestling
>>
>>2410849

Dude, the Royal Rumble live is so fucking cash.
>>
>>2410798
>get high
>billy gunn ass segments
>val venis
>goldust
what a ride bro
>>
>>2410849
Lucky bro if I had a friend who was like this i'd be all in.
>>
>>2410803
Addendum to this post:

One of the best ways to watch indie wrestling or episodes of RAW/Smackdown you don't really give a shit about is to put it on a secondary display while you play video games or browse the internet.

I always, always have two televisions in the living room. One for watching televisions and one for video games. I used to sit in the floor and play old arcade games via emulators while leaving RAW on in the background.

These days I leave ROH playing on the laptop to my right while browsing the internet on my deskop PC.
>>
Who me? I watch it around 1am after I have had about 4 beers. I will then smoke a joint while watching it on my TV via my hdmi cable at 1.2x speed with the commercials edited out. Anything else you're doing it wrong
>>
>>2410847
Based RedGOAT working /asp/etty into an implosive autistic fit.
>>
>>2410741
All you have to do is tune in to a wrestling program and watch lmao
>>
>>2410741
because you have no gf or your sex life with your wife is shit, maybe you never grew up
>>
>>2410849
Aye my coworkers got me back into wrestling. Overheard them talking about wrestling one time then went over to watch Mania been watching regularly since. Went to a PPV, Raw and Smack with them last year. Going to Payback this year.
>>
>>2410741
While sniffing a can of Diva farts purchased from the Official WWE Shop
>>
>>2410969
Based Vince making mark buy into saying RedGOAT
>>
I don't have any friends or internet/cable in my apartment so I watch illegal streams in the public library on my laptop.

I try to choose seat where no one can see what I'm watching but there's only a few so I can't always. It's really embarrassing when a cute girl walks by and maybe sees it, or anyone really.

They leave their internet on so sometimes when I really want to see a PPV I sit somewhere on the grass outside with my laptop and can get wifi. I usually take a little gym bottle of vodka and OJ or something those nights.
>>
>>2411037
Man, you should go to a sports bar and watch a PPV with some people sometime.
>>
>>2411047
There's probably none here that show wrestling. I live in small town appalachia. There's only like three bars here period.
>>
>>2411053
>I live in small town appalachia.

So do I and I know I could drive to any one of several towns within an hours distance and find a place they were showing wrestling.

And in this part of the country there are plenty of people around who still like wrestling you should be able to find to talk to about it.

Shit, I'll watch it with you if you're close enough.
>>
>get a ps3 controller that doesn't work
>Press R2 before every move to pretend to reverse it

Enjoy your gaming + viewing experience
>>
I just watch clips on youtube.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.