[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/jQcQItxieo8 >Locker room manlets on crisis alert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: nashh.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
nashh.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
https://youtu.be/jQcQItxieo8
>Locker room manlets on crisis alert
>>
File: just.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Please no
>>
Hot. Hope she gets signed. None of the womanlets will get pushed for the next decade and the smark tears will be hilarious. Based Katya will rule the division.
>>
>tfw no giantess gf
>>
>>2410363
Ugly and can't speak english to save her life.
either she gets signed and they put her on some NXT houseshows before releasing her with little to no fanfare, or she gets no contract at all
>>
>>2410387
Foreigners don't really do well in wwe anyway. she'll get exposed easily if she does make it
>>
>>2410363
Holy shit. If Vince sees her it's all over for the other women. I can't wait to see Asgooka get squashed by this goddess, she's getting the Lesnar push
>>
>>2410393

WHEN not if

Sasha better take her vitamins because she's going to spend the next six months getting buried by this giantess.
>>
>>2410363

>speaks broken english

yeah no
>>
>>2410417
Just like Sasha then? She can and will improve
>>
File: Nastasha.jpg (15KB, 183x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nastasha.jpg
15KB, 183x500px
>>2410387
She looks a hell of a lot better than that tranny that just debuted. Also, it'll be refreshing to have an actual Russian, and someone believable enough to stump all the other womanlets (i.e every other female in WWE)
>>
>>2410417

AND has a face like an angel. By the time they need her to cut a five minute promo, she'll have already squashed 90% of the women's roster.
>>
File: SashaCryRaw.0.jpg (114KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SashaCryRaw.0.jpg
114KB, 1600x900px
> "katya was the better woman last night"
> "and also a couple raws ago"
> "and at the last pay-per-view, she was the better woman then, too"

CAN'T WAIT!
>>
File: rr_ZNUmE.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rr_ZNUmE.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>Katya...you are future
>You are real empress of tomorrow
>>
>>2410363
That's all nice, but how is her fart game?
>>
>>2410446
Asking the real questions.
>>
>>2410446

it's devastating
>>
>hiring literal trannies
>>
>>2410496
>intimidated manlet
>>
>>2410496

100% sure she is more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you will ever get
>>
>>2410498

I'm 5'9" far from manlet considering it's average height, women don't grow that big.

>>2410503

I've been with bigger woman than her, stop projecting your tranny Dom fetish onto me cuck
>>
>>2410369
Please god, let her get signed and make to the main roster. She'll make Botcha and Bliss look like the Lollipop Guild.
>>
i dont think itd work for her

she either have to win every match or be a comedy jobber there's no inbetween when you're half a foot taller than anybody else on the roster
>>
>>2410508

> 5'9"

MY SIDES
>>
>>2410508
Hate to burst your bubble, but 5' 10" is average height now.

Don't worry, I'm 5' 9" too.
>>
>>2410516

So? So are Jericho, AJ and Balor, real wrestler unlike the lanklets big cass and boring cuckbin

>>2410519

Depends on the country
>>
>>2410519
in america it is not 5'10

based asian invasion bringing down the average
>>
>>2410533
>Jericho, AJ and Balor
Are they really?
>>
RUSSIAN SCUMMMMMMMM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>2410369

> looks at self in the mirror
> 5'3"
> obese
> ugly tattoos
> tumblr hair
> giant hideous piercings
> thinks i'm gonna carve out a niche as "tough girl"
> gets performance center tryout
> 6'5" european supermodel walks in
> knot in your stomach
> everyone gawking at her
> well, okay, but i'm a real athlete
> pro kickboxer, could destroy you without you even laying a hand on her
> you can't possibly succeed

stareintocornerandtrynottocry.jpg
>>
>>2410538

Yup Dbry too
>>
>legit 6'5

MOMMY, BABY WANT MILK

She's taller than Nia, actually intimidating because she has an actual fighting background and not morbidly obese. Based. But she ain't Samoan so the odds are not in her favor.
>>
>>2410538
Kek no. Jericho and AJ atre 5'7'' at best
>>
>>2410363
cringe
>>
>>2410560
There's no fucking way I'm taller than them.
>>
how does a woman end up 6'5 without giantism. i think she might have a dick
>>
I'm gonna bust loads and loads to her squash matches. Facts.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.