[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she, date I say it, /ourgirl/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0618.png (259KB, 301x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.png
259KB, 301x609px
>>
literally who?
>>
Anyone else just let down by this whole situation?

I mean... I love wrestling. I love wrestlers. I know they aren't saints. I know most normal people will have sex as a normal part of life. Part of me always knew deep down that Paige wasn't a virgin, that she wasn't waiting for me specifically. But to see her go in quite such the opposite direction is something else.

Every other thing she has done I have excused. I told myself the abortion rumours were just jealous sluts making stuff up. I told myself she wasn't actually a chav, and that her family was just a gimmick that they played for their promotion. When she started 'dating' Del Rio I spent the next 2 months every day finding Mexicans online and asking them about their religion and sex before marriage, every one that said they don't believe in it, I archived their response as proof of Paige only having sex if Alberto proposed marriage.

But I cannot deny this. This leak is ultimate proof that my Paige isn't the girl I thought she was.
I've been trying all fucking morning to prove otherwise. I spent the morning painstakingly inserting the Katie Vick storyline audio over the Paige/Xavier/Brad video to try and convince myself it was the Katie Vick video and I was having eye troubles. Of course, now I realise there is no point. Paige isn't pure.

In fact I fucking hate her
I hope PAIGE ends up in A and E because when those things are taken she will be exposed as the PIG she is. She has let me down, her fans down, her male fans especially. None of her male fans are happy today. We are so upset and angry. The worst part is I can't even use the videos as masturbation material because I just feel like I am a traitor and she betrayed me today, I won't sink to that.

Might skip Mania this year
>>
She's everyone's girl
>>
File: beach1.gif (2MB, 268x281px) Image search: [Google]
beach1.gif
2MB, 268x281px
wrong

/ourgirl/
>>
>>2410261
>girl
>>
>>2410259
wew
>>
>>2410283
/ourwoman/

Better?
>>
>>2410261
how can any woman compete?
>>
>>2410261
ooou Becky you are tsurupetan.... but still /ourgirl/
>>
>>2410261
/ourguy/*
>>
>>2410247
Ok Bert
>>
>>2410213
she's hot.
>>
>>2410283
This is the worst new meme in a long time
>>
>>2410599
Nice try, Becky
>>
>>2410319
heh
>>
>>2410213
"she's a crack whore" *clap clap, clap clap clap.
>>
>>2410213
I feel like now that I've seen every ounce of her body I've lost my attraction to her
>>
File: Paige-Battleground-gifs-001.gif (4MB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
Paige-Battleground-gifs-001.gif
4MB, 400x429px
>>2410213
She's pretty based tbqh.

Waifufags and bitter virgins alike getting worked into a shoot.
>>
>>2412896
her and del rio constantly working hhh is pretty funny
>>
File: C7yqv3vVYAAwMaA.jpg (130KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C7yqv3vVYAAwMaA.jpg
130KB, 1200x900px
I guess she's feeling a little better
>>
>>2410261
that's a man, baby
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.