[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ryback wwe champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 235x215px
why did this never happen?
>>
hi ryan!
>>
Cuck Manlet Phil
>>
>>2408368
Because at the time of his big push he was filling in for an injured cena for a feud with punk, nobody liked him because of the repetitive squash matches and comparisons to Goldberg and he got relentlessly booed every week.
>>
>>2408426
He was incredibly over, you're delusional
>>
>>2408497
All I remember is him trying to get that Feed Me More chant over to the sound of crickets.
>>
>>2408610
It did get over. After his Hell in a Cell match with CM Punk, the crowd was going mental. Same with his matches with The Shield.
>>
>>2408368
Because of how shit he was and how everyone backstage pitied him.
>>
>>2408426
>>2408610
Nope, he was over huge for at least a month until he lost all his momentum when he lost to phil.

https://youtu.be/gGBW6HJgrTc?t=1m25s

he gets a huge pop here. Time stamp 1min25
>>
>>2408368
The real Goldberg was cheaper
>>
>>2408368
He's not fat and he's under 36. Therefore not Championship material
>>
>>2408368
He was not good enough..

RyB+ack
>>
For some reason I thought he did have the title for like a month or something. I remember him being super over for awhile. Even some of the people chanting "Goldberg" came around on him.

I guess because they were pushing Cena, Punk, Sheamus, Bryan, and The Shield, plus they had The Rock coming back, they had to drop one of them and Ryback got the boot.

Maybe they were thinking they could push him later, but by then, he stopped being as over as he was. Really just bad timing for him.
>>
He was getting a good push, then Cena got injured and because the only face singles guys WWE had been pushing since wm28 were Cena Sheamus (was in WHC picture) and Ryback, Ryback had to fill in for Cena and job to Punk because he wasn't ready. Then the shield debuted straight after and he was used as a means for them to look strong.

Then after Mania 29 they had no-one for Cena so he had to turn heel and job. Then he was done.

Victim of bad timing and 2012 WWE's lack of credible contenders. Say what you want about 2017 they have a good amount of people who could feud for the main title and not look out of place.
>>
>>2408368
One, he was retarded.

Two, he fucking sucked.
>>
>>2408368
Alot of energy on the mic and pretty decent in the ring, also a good look and built like a tank.

Better than most of the shitters in the company these days, yet relegated to fucking pre-shows.
>>
>>2408368
you are literally BEGGING for bankruptcy
>>
>>2408368
Based Ryback working the couch marks
https://youtu.be/5TNXQRO2Nw4
>>
>>2408878
RybaC-k was right there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.