[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brock fucks up Randall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Brock-Lesnar-Randy-Orton-Shoot.jpg (126KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
Brock-Lesnar-Randy-Orton-Shoot.jpg
126KB, 914x514px
I came back to watching WWE after the brand split, but not to /asp/ until the first ppv after Summerslam. So did Brock do this on purpose?
>>
>>2407975
Yes, WWE wanted to cash in on UFC 200
>>
>>2407975
fake blood
>>
>>2407975
Is this legit how Randy won the rumble and gets a Mania co-main event?

A thank you for taking this beating now please don't ever sue for this?
>>
>>2407982
Nah, Randy got concussed from this. They wanted Brock to hardway him since blading is banned due to sponsors now.
>>
>>2407975
I never saw this match. What did brek lasler do?
>>
>>2407988
Orton wanted Brock to hardway him, like with his Undertaker matches. Vince never allows guys to draw blood now, which is why Balor/Samoa Joe at Takeover Dallas was getting stopped all the time and the reason we got the bloodpack spot with Roman and Triple H a few months ago.
Original ending was most likely a TKO ending, but they decided to give a little show.

>>2407989
Elbow strikes to the head to draw blood.
>>
This is probably how his match is gonna end with Goldberg, isn't it?
>>
>>2408021
LOL Fuck no.
Goldie would never let his head get cracked open like this in front of his family . And 100% bet you he would lawyer up complaining about concussion syndrome and liberties taken etc.
dudes a bitch
>>
This was shit besides the ending. 10 minutes of nothing then two (2) botched table spots and finishers. The house show rematch was fine at least.
>>
people don't give them enough credit for this

Randy for allowing this to happen
Brock for being skilled enough not to seriously hurt him
>>
>>2408008
Orton said in a shoot interview that he was pissed off by the idea
>>
>>2408027
OY VEY DIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH
>>
>>2407988
>>2408008
>hardwaying somebody by elbowing their skull

Who the fuck even thought of this dumb-as-fuck idea?
>>
>>2408550
>>
>>2407988

That's some fucking thought process there

>"We don't want people blading because it's barbaric and blood isn't PG anyway..."
>"I know! Have Brock just elbow Randy in the head until he bleeds, that'll sell it!"

Someone put Vince in a home, he's clearly mentally incompetent
>>
>>2408550
>Well, uh, originally, the plan was for Brock to go in there and pin Randy after two F5s after a grueling match, and I'm like 'Vince, how out of touch are you with these people?' The UFC is the hottest thing right now and they hit each other for real, so why not us? I pitched him the idea, and he ran with it. It could have been the hottest angle ever if I were involved in it somehow, but whatever.

- Ryback from his podcast
>>
>>2407975
This was a bad idea wrapped up in stupid. I still can't believe they pulled this shit in 2016.
>>
>>2407975
Do it again
>>
>>2408027
Oh the fucking irony reading this, and knowing Bret got his god damn skull caved in by this kike.

Greenberg is a fucking bitch.
>>
This just proves that UFC is a work.
>>
>>2409579
Based Bork exposed the business.
>>
Brock did it because Vince told him to do it. They wanted to cash in on Brock winning at UFC 200 and do something that felt "real" and got people talking after SummerSlam. They told Randy this would be the finish the day of the show and told him Brock could do it safely.

>The stunt was universally negatively received
>Randy got a concussion and was out of action for over a month.
>Jericho almost came to blows with Lesnar over it.
>Brock's win at UFC wound up voided anyway because he was roided up.
It was basically the stupidest fucking thing WWE's done in a long time. They do stupid booking shit all the time, but they could've seriously fucked Randy up doing this.

>>2407983
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happened. The stunt was a disaster and the dude got concussed, so they gave him the Rumble win as a make-good.
>>
>>2407982
fake forehead vagina too
>>
>>2408282
Nigga, Randy needed like twelve stitches and got a fuckin' concussion from this. The fuck are you on about, not seriously hurt.
>>
The edge of the elbow is sharp and can easily cut somebody open without much power (I've cut open my muay thai teacher's eye accidentally during clinch defense drill and he didn't even notice luckily for me). Orton agreed to the spot, Lesnar was wreckless and gave him a concussion over in what should of been an easy and safe spot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.