[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong, Maggle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: jbl.jpg (17KB, 295x279px) Image search: [Google]
jbl.jpg
17KB, 295x279px
What went wrong, Maggle?
>>
Nothing, he has had a fantastic career all things considered. It's crazy how he went from having go-away heat to absolutely beloved.
>>
>>2406010
He didn't hit the weights.
>>
JBL = Jelly Bellied Loser
>>
>>2406052
Wasn't he like the lowest drawing SD main eventer ever?
>>
>>2406111
why would they let him keep the title for 10months if that was true trips?
>>
>>2406117
because they wasted or shit on all their other talent
>>
>>2406117
Plus his run was right after the vanilla midgets killed the business at WM20, nobody could have drawn dimes in 2004 but thankfully Big Match John saved the business in 2005.
>>
>>2406111
That was Eddie I think. Tho to be fair to JBL, the roster fucking sucked at the time. Hell, even with top guys, look at how bad his match with Carder drew at No Mercy 2004. Only 183,000.
>>
>>2406010
JBL likes to touch little boy penis In the locker room.
>>
do you think jbl licked the cum belt after receiving it from paige?
>>
What are some JBLkino matches?
>>
File: Patterson Marks.jpg (17KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Patterson Marks.jpg
17KB, 360x240px
>>2406138
You're thinking of Pat Patterson
>>
>>2406010
Not one dime
>>
>>2406010
JBL was really good, I thought he's one of the guys /asp/ really liked?
>>
>>2406117
>why would WWE keep pushing somebody if they weren't a draw

You're asking this in the same year that Orton became a 2-time Royal Rumble winner?
>>
>>2406111
Yeah, like I said, as a wrestler he was immensely unpopular but once he shifted to the commentary table he suddenly became beloved and is treated like a legend now.
>>
>>2408564
He managed to piss all that away within months of his return to commentary.

JBL isn't a legend. He's a career midcarder who got a run with a world title on a b-show 'cause of a depleted roster.
>>
>>2408571
>>/reddit/
>>
>>2406010
He plays golf with Vince and knows shit about money so he got a push. Terrible wrestler and an awful human being though.
>>
>>2408681
>any opinion I don't like is muh boogeyman

go back
>>
That Jibble nigga ok, he don't like the spics and is is down with the bruddas. He don't wrestle too well but he got like that lariat that sort of looks like it could have been in a song from Hanson.
>>
From
>Justin hawk Bradshaw
To
>blackjack Bradshaw
To
>Jobber Bradshaw (including brawl for all)
To
>Acolytes Bradshaw
To
>APA Bradshaw
To
>JBL

Amazing this nigga never got future endeavored
Throughout all the repackaging fails.
AND ended up a major title holder.
I think he did alright DESU.
>>
>>2406010
>went out like a proper heel getting beat in 21 seconds to the king of kids babyface instead of some long, drawn out retirement match

Props to him for not having a long drawn out retirement match to stroke his own ego, despite any opinion on the rest of his career
>>
>>2406499
The match against Eddie is blood kino. The barbed wire steel cage match against Big Show from No Way Out 04 or 05 is good and all the promos leading up to the Cena match at WM21 are kino but not the match itself.
>>
>>2409381
I just watched it and the Judgment Day 2004 match with Eddie was horrible. If it wasn't for the blood it would be on everyone's WOAT list.
>>
>>2406111
Probably, but for context he was champion about two months after they lost Austin, Rock, Brock and Goldberg after Wrestlemania.
Between that and the attitude era having ended three years ago at that point, a lot of people stopped watching.
>>
>>2406138
No he doesn't.

He likes to touch grown man penis in the locker room.
>>
His finisher was goat when he was an acolyte and he had a great gimmick with jbl that they watered down, but at that point his matches stank up the place. Dude was so boring in the ring he drove me off from watching for awhile. I also wasn't feeling face Eddie putting on slower matches.
>>
>>2406010
His WWE title reign is my favorite ever.
>>
I stopped watching before he became champ and when I heard he was now champ I knew I didnt want to return and I didn't watch again until 9 years later
>>
>>2409660
Rock had been part-time for years, Austin had been retired for a year and Goldberg was on RAW.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.