[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Cena with Nikki Bella ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I don't understand this at all. Cena could have almost any women he wanted as nikki is attractive but he's obviously had better.
All that would be fine if she wasn't a total cunt and vapid whore who's been about and has no sense of humour.She isn't even the best bella.

She is the worst person i've seen on a promo and her workrate is finally just ok after years as well as she can't act for shit.As well wanting to marry him after he clearly got raped by his last divorce
I might be that I could dislike women but Cena deserves better
>>
>>2405849
Good men love badgirls in usa.
>>
>>2405849
You've been worked, my friend. Jhon and Nikki have the most manufactured relationship next to Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn.
>>
>>2405849
Miz nailed it on RAM

Their relationship is just a cover for Cena being a massive gay.
>>
File: kennyomega--tigermaskW.jpg (21KB, 566x330px) Image search: [Google]
kennyomega--tigermaskW.jpg
21KB, 566x330px
>>2405858
this would not surprise me desu
>>
He's with her because she's a vapid whore. They're easily pacified. Throw some shiny things her way and he's free to never be at home or have to spend time with her, while keeping up appearances as a wholesome guy.
>>
>>2405849
Maybe she's actually a really cool person irl. Total Bullshit is scripted, remember? She might not even want to marry him. We don't know either of them, and I've never heard anyone rag on Nikki in a shoot interview.

>She is the worst person i've seen on a promo and her workrate is finally just ok after years as well as she can't act for shit
Why would Cena care about this? She's his bitch, not his employee.
>>
he won't marry her.
>>
>>2405849
damn ya seem to be seething and projecting a lot about a person ya don't even know
>>
File: ae2f7e6c4a2a463e23bc41dcf4ba67ba.jpg (710KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ae2f7e6c4a2a463e23bc41dcf4ba67ba.jpg
710KB, 1280x1920px
>>2405858
>he's gay
>had sex with kendra lust
>>
>>2405882
Proof?
>>
>>2405849
*takes off hat*
*rubs bald spot*
Fine speech, but what you don't seem to get is that Nikki and I are in love.
*puts hat back on*
>>
File: 1dadc6c7e04c4c5b9f71d11b22018f32.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1dadc6c7e04c4c5b9f71d11b22018f32.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>2405919
>>
>>2405849
Imagine choosing a girl based on her promo skills and workrate.
>>
If Cena proposes to Nikki in Mania its a work, we all know Cena will never get married after what he did during his last marriage.
>>
Only virgins ask questions like this.
>>
>>2406786
Kek
>>
>>2406819
Deets, pls.
>>
>>2405863
this. ya virgin manlet nerds wouldn't understand this.
>>
>>2406940
Who the fuck talks like that? Use English.
>>
>>2406807
You don't do that?
>>
>>2405849

> Cena could have any woman

He might be built like an action figure, but his face looks like a Gorilla on roids.
>>
>>2406963
Doesn't matter. He could look like Ellsworth and still get any woman he wants with that bank account.
>>
>>2405849
Basically, he wanted someone who was constantly on the road so he could be with them.
And he seems to prefer tranny looking women.
>>
>>2405858
newfag here, what does RAM mean?
>>
Before Cena realized he could make it in hollywood he only focused on being the top dog in the WWE and decided to date the most popular female talent which was Nikki. The only reason Nikki was the top female talent is because she has the biggest tits
>>
>>2406963
Cena has a square chin which correlates with high testosterone, plus he is high status. Its like how Lesnar got Sable, usually I don't try to judge men on looks because I don't want to look gay but by god is Lesnar ugly
>>
>>2407047
Raw's logo is literally the Dodge Ram logo with the m flipped over into a w.
>>
>>2407082
Sable was about plus 40+ when she hooked up with him, her value was low and getting lower.
>>
>>2406786
yeeesh! i'd be gay too after that.
>>
>>2406786
wtf is this real
>>
File: jindrax is pregnant.png (94KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jindrax is pregnant.png
94KB, 320x240px
>>2405849
jhon cean is a company man and is doing it for company's sake
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.