[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triple H shits on the idea of Kurt coming back to the ring because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: triple angles.jpg (39KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
triple angles.jpg
39KB, 960x620px
> On the subject of whether there is a chance Angle will have another WWE run, Triple H suggested that WWE is open to the idea; however, the world's largest professional wrestling promotion is not committing to anything just yet. 'The King Of Kings' also pointed out that the Olympic Gold Medalist would have to meet "a lot of physical requirements" to be approved for another run.

>"Yeah, but I think that we were very clear with Kurt, I've been very clear with Kurt in every conversation on this topic, it's a proving ground, right? So he did a lot of great things and there's a lot of time under the table, a lot of baggage, all those things. It just comes back down to, 'let's get together - let's see how it goes. If it goes well for you and it goes well for us, and everything is great, then, we see where it goes from there.'

>"We're not going to say, 'never'. Kurt would have to go through a lot of physical requirements to be able to be allowed to return to the ring. And I know that angers fans, but that's us looking after the wellbeing of talent in general whether they like that or dislike that. That's the facts."
>>
Kurt is hardly in the physical condition to wrestle. One bad bump and he could turn into dust.

WWE is gonna be very careful with him because they don't want 7 years of drugs and alcohol in TNA to then be their problem when he gets paralyzed doing a moonsault off the Titantron.
>>
>le Haitch is jealous of Kuck Angle meme

Fuck off el reddito
>>
>>2405337
Paul seething
>>
>>2405329
Yet they keep wheeling out Taker every year even though he can barely walk.
>>
>Trips basically alludes to the fact that Kurt hasn't seen ring action in years and has zero cartilage left in his knees
>"he's jealous"

I got worked
>>
>>2405385
Which is dumb too. I legit thought Taker was gonna die after his match with Brock he was so fucked up. Taker also doesn't have the recent drug and alcohol problems that Kurt does though
>>
>>2405317
Kurt could do part time, or even skip house shows. He would still draw a decent amount for the company.
But haitch knows this and the only way he can avoid fan backlash while keeping Angle off the roster is an offer to do full time, so he appears to be on board with Angle.
>>
>>2405317
his HoF induction is the beginning of his new full-time run. don't be such a mark.
>>
File: 1470251618188.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1470251618188.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2405317
nice blog in the title there, captain shitliner

by the way your fishsticks suck so fuck off
>>
>>2405317
I'd much prefer to see one more big Kurt Angle match than the eternal B player inserting himself into Wrestlemania every year.
>>
It's amazing what a little faggot bitch TRY turns into whenever Alpha Angle is around.
>>
Isn't the crux of this the fact that Angle has suffered bad neck injuries? Like I'd it was his knees, it'd be less of a gamble putting him in ring?
>>
>>2405317
A bitch fight between two B players
>>
>>2405317
Why would he be jealous of Kurt Angle? Jealous of the Rock or SCSA who he always played second fiddle to but Angle? Don't see it
>>
>>2405389
>kurt hasnt seen ring action in years
>>
Angle can't come back to wrestling, he's too damn fragile. He's been suffering serious injuries and getting surgeries done for them years before he even started with the WWE.
>>
He's still wrestling. I saw him live last year. The match didn't go all that long but it was good whilst it lasted.
>>
He will be RAW GM obviously
>>
>>2405390

I don't know if you'd ever call Taker's alcohol intake a "problem," at least in an acute sense, but he has probably drank more alcohol in his life than everyone in this thread combined.
>>
It's still amazing to me that an eternal B+ like Gaytch will be running the entire company.
>>
>>2405329
Buddy i think Angles problems go back before TNA.
>>
>>2407622
That is the nature of life. Haitch was a better politician than a wrestler.
>>
>>2405337
>h literally sent angle packing to tna because he was afraid of losing his spot even though he was fucking steph

SAD!
>>
>>2407656
>>2407622
Based haitch was literally the brain behind the attitude era, confirmed in his jericho podcast
>>
>>2405317
>There are morons who thought Angle would wrestle in wwe again
He can't pass the physical.
Kurt is a broken down man being held together by duct tape and tooth picks. If they won't let Daniel Bryan back into a wwe, why the fuck would they let Angle?
>>
>>2407581
Angle was more over than HHH ever was, was funnier, and a better wrestler. HHH has every reason to be jealous of him.
>>
>>2408204
Id love to have seen what angle could've done had he tried his hand at frestyle for another Olympics. Is it true Goldberg used to wrestle Greco?
>>
Kurt isn't right in the head

Not just the usual concussion shit, the guy has mental issues dating back years
>>
>>2407745
No, he left because he was supposed to go to rehab and refused.
>>
>>2405329
>Kurt is hardly in the physical condition to wrestle. One bad bump and he could turn into dust.
People have been saying this since he left WWE and he put on some of the best matches of his career in TNA and didn't "turn into dust"
>>
>>2405329
>WWE cares about the health of its performers
>books Tommy Dreamer in a hardcore match against Strowman
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.