[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED CODY FILLING OUT HIGH SCHOOL GYMS AROUND THE COUNTRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
BASED CODY FILLING OUT HIGH SCHOOL GYMS AROUND THE COUNTRY
>>
He clearly made the right decision
>>
He chose to be a big fish in a small pond. It's his life.
>>
he worked himself into a shoot
>>
Better than Stardust
>>
>>2404826
True that at least he doesn't have to do that so he's winning by default
>>
>>2404805
GOAT
>>
>>2404805
Rather live in a comfy small home than a Big empty mansion tbfh
>>
>>2404831

mark
>>
>>2404805
And he almost never jobs. He is indie wrestling star, he's booked everywhere, he has bookings going to the fall.

He was in Tokyo Dome and went over. Then he sat on the plane and went to UK. After that he went to US and back to UK. He does what he loves, he travels the world and gets paid.

Better then be a WWE jobber having no control over your own stardom.
>>
>>2404878
Hey cody!
>>
>>2404826
Even when he was plain old Cody in WWE he sucked
>>
>>2404884
Heya!

By the way I hate his way of wrestling, I hate him being put over by everyone. I fast forward anything he's in and I hated he went over at Honor Rising.

Fuck him.
>>
>>2404920
His dashing and undashing personas were highlight of sd in its time imo.
>>
Based Cody working Cryback into a shoot because of a poster
>>
Being a mid card jobber in a cringe gimmick in WWE is worse than main eventing bingo halls as yourself
>>
That's crazy how quick he went over with the Japan audience . He'll end up next leader of the Bullet Club for sure .
>>
>>2404878
>Had 69 matches since leaving WWE
>Went over 55 times
>That's the same amount of wins as his last FOUR YEARS on the WWE (Almost all of them over Zack Ryder, Fandango, Jack Swagger and R-Truth on Superstars and Main Event)
>Currently holding 3 titles over 3 different companies

Fucking hate this bland cunt, but he's playing the indie scene like a goddamn fiddle.
>>
I thought his last segment on Impact with Brandi was pretty funny (especially when he offered that chick 45 bucks to leave).

I'll take douchey American Nightmare over Stardust any day.
>>
>>2405241
I hope they kill the bullet club befor that happens. Tama hopefully takes over and kicks out a majority of them
>>
>>2404878
Cody got outworked by CJ Parker of all people
>>
FUCK CODY RHODES
>>
>>2405795

/asp/ is a Juice Robinson board, you faggot.
>>
I really like Cody, he wrestles Impact, ROH, NJPW, uk indies and a lot of other places. He's improving his ring work a lot.

Also his Impact gimmick is cool.
>>
>>2405891
>Also his Impact gimmick is cool.

Getting keked by Moose?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.