[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder how to save WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: GOAT FEUD.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT FEUD.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
reminder how to save WWE
>>
The Dwayne is never coming back full time. He only shows up a few times a year to bury somebody, shill his shitty movies and fail at putting Ramen over.
>>
File: 1489978499912.gif (3MB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
1489978499912.gif
3MB, 200x153px
>>2404512
>wanting the ruck back

Anon pls
>>
>AJ Styles having to carry another washed-up old fuck

Could we not?
>>
File: bvn.png (220KB, 968x444px) Image search: [Google]
bvn.png
220KB, 968x444px
You want to stop the ratings from pummeling and save your company's dignity? You give a match between these two a proper, 5 month build up, make it the main event at WM, let them have a five star, psychology-filled masterpiece and watch as the revenue pours in
>>
>>2404568
This, but forget the psychology and have them flip and play to the crowd.
>>
>>2404568
Did I accidentally pull up Reddit?
>>
>>2404568
The majority of fans have no idea who either of those guys are. All the build up in the world couldn't get people to give a shit.
>>
>>2404580
That's literally the point of build up. The entrances alone would put the audience on their feet
>>
>>2404586
It's really hard for the American audience to invest in a story with a guy who doesn't speak English and another who's accent is so strong it's like he doesn't speak English.
>>
>>2404512
WWE can't be saved as long as Vince is involved in creative. He's a shrewd business man but he's been a booking disaster for over a decade.

Shinsuke vs AJ with proper build could get people to realize wrestling can be incredible but Vince didn't build those guys so it will never happen in his lifetime.
>>
>>2404598
I wouldn't go that far, Vince has given AJ a new lease on life. Nakamura I highly doubt will ever have an opportunity to seize the brass ring but Vince loves AJ and that's a good thing.
>>
>>2404568
They already had this match in NXT and it wasn't good.

>>2404580
The majority of fans don't know the first-ever Universal Champion?

>>2404595
>Amerifats thinking that they speak English
>>
>>2404606
>Vince has given AJ a new lease on life.

I didn't realise that Vince booked for NJPW.
>>
>>2404614
Most people don't know what NJPW is. Majority of fans just watch WWE.
>>2404612
He was champ for all of one day so probably not
Yes, we speak English over here just with a different accent no need to be xenophobic.
>>
>>2404612
Casuals don't watch NXT and Finn Balor was there and gone.
>>
>>2404624
Neat little "muh popularity" tirade. Doesn't have shit to do with NJPW giving Styles a career revival.

>just with a different accent no need to be xenophobic.

You gotta be fucking shitting me.
>>
>>2404631
Going by the ratings for RAW your beloved "casuals" don't watch, at all.
>>
>>2404634
I'm not saying AJ's work in Japan sucked. I'm saying the majority of fans he's performing in front of have never seen it.
No I'm not shitting you. The English language is synonymous with America now. It's not our choice but when you're the most well-known country in the world it comes with the territory.
>>
>>2404637
Our country has been busy winning the world baseball classic. We are a proud nation and we had fun cheering our boys to victory show some respect.
>>
>>2404643
And I'm saying the majority of WWE plebs not having seen it literally doesn't matter. It's completely irrelevant to the point I'm making.

>The English language is synonymous with America.

holy shit the fucking STATE of you
>>
>>2404656
You really haven't made a point to be honest.
If you ask somebody to name an English speaking country 9/10 they will say the USA. It's just a fact of life.
>>
>>2404662
>not England

State of American'ts.
>>
>>2404698
Well most people associate England with Arabic now so you're welcome for us keeping the English language alive. Maybe we should rename it American so no more feelings get hurt.
>>
>>2404512
the gay community will love it
>>
>>2404662
No they really won't.
>>
>>2404936
Fucking REKT
>>
>>2404936

I bet there is more Arabic speaking people per capita in the US.
>>
>>2405303
Only in Michigan we keep ours quarantined instead of letting them take over.
>>
England got fucking destroyed
>>
File: Jimmy-Ocean.jpg (160KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Ocean.jpg
160KB, 400x400px
>>2406157
How can you say that when England has this guy
>>
>>2404936
HAHA
>>
>>2406159
What in the fuck is this? Says a lot about England if this is considered a celebrity.
>>
File: lance.png (743KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lance.png
743KB, 1600x900px
>>2406159
>>
>>2404656
Wow dude is hella upset about englandetty
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.