[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE trying to buy out ROH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: u20b8.jpg (21KB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
u20b8.jpg
21KB, 443x300px
>be vince
>offer hardys a contract to take them out of ROH
>they say no
>buy out ROH
>there is no escape

This is how I imagine the situation.
>>
>>2403635
replace Hardys with Bucks and this is a correct statement
>>
> WWE trying to buy out ROH

source
>>
>>2403667
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/buyout-ring-honor-wwe/#.WNMVDxIrJE4?platform=hootsuite
>>
>>2403645
>Dung Cucks
maybe they would let them job to Breezeango in a dark match if they're feeling extra generous
>>
>>2403667 http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/buyout-ring-honor-wwe/#.WNMVDxIrJE4?platform=hootsuite
>>
>>2403635
Can Vince get any more based?
>>
I wanna see Vince but Impact just to further bury jj.
>>
Seeing as they've been poaching their roster for almost a decade (Joe, Daniel Bryan, Zane, Seth, Owens, etc) there's a lot of content they could stand to add to their video library if they buy ROH.

ROH is going through a tough time right now with a lot of their talent leaving to other promotions. WWE is trying to pick up Adam Cole and probably a ton more of ROH's talent so now is a better time than ever for WEW to swoop in and try to buy it.
>>
>>2403635
First ROH, then TNA, then NJPW

Big Checkbook Vince always wins in the end
>>
WWE is going to crush NJPW like a bug and I say that as someone who actually likes NJPW.
>>
>>2404222
Can Vince buy NJPW? I know Japanese law won't allow it unless they agree but Bushiroad is a pretty big company in Japan.
>>
>>2403671
>>2403677
Never heard of it
>>
>>2404222
>TNA

Not even worth it. Of all the guys in that roster, Lashley is the only one worth buying.
>>
>>2404229
>Bushiroad
This explains why chink wrestling is mainstream again
>>
>>2403635
More like

>find out d.bry is planning on going to ROH
>buys ROH
>>
Even though I like NJPW, I kinda hope Vince buys the Japanese promotions so all the weebs would shut the fuck up.

Also, it'd be hilarious if Kenny Omega was fired or forced to become a comedy jobber.
>>
>>2404386
>Even though I like NJPW

No you don't Stamford Wife
>>
>>2404484
Uh yeah. I regularly watch NOAH, AJPW, and NJPW and sometimes BJW. New Japan has no chance against WWE in the current climate, anyone saying otherwise is a deluded fanboy.
>>
>>2404496
Sure you do
>>
>>2403680
I'm not sure if that's humanly possible
>>
>>2404499
My bad, I didn't actually read what you were replying too. I thought you were replying to my post here: >>2404225
>>
>>2404496
This is true unfortunately. WWE is so far ahead of the game it's not fair. It's like a NASCAR driver lapping the rest of the field.
>>
wwe should buy all Indy trash and put it all in the dumpster, would be a great fuck you to the smarks.
>>
>>2404386
>>2404496
I've never seen lies so unconvincing.

>>2404650
>mad /wwe/ babby
>>
>>2404650
>WEW buys out the indies
>tanks within five years because their main source of talent is gone

can't wait DESU
>>
>>2404677
Who are these Indy guys keeping the WWE afloat if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>2404660
See >>2404506
>>
>>2404650
This sounds like something based Vince would do out of the kindness of his heart. Most of these promotions are financially in dire straits. They could at least get some kind of get back from Mr. McMahon.
>>
>>2404685
>shilling on 4chan
>>
>>2404688
How is telling the truth "shilling"???
>>
>>2404681
Rollins, Ambrose, Joe, Zayn, Owens are guys who are all at or near the top of the card and they all came from the indies. Bryan is WWEs last over as fuck babyface and he's the very picture of the indies.

Point is WEW raids other feds for their talent because their developmental isn't putting out many top level talents. For every Baron Corbin they create 100 bland midcarders who can't talk or can't wrestle (or neither) like 10 Man, Big Cass, Swagger, Dana Brooke, Pooman, Enzo, and the list goes on.
>>
>>2404694
>NJPW just doubled its profits in under 5 years

State of this worked drone.
>>
>>2404715
Rollins and ambrose are basically full fledged WWE guys now. They have no resemblance to what they were on the Indies. Joe may or may not do great things. Owens is pretty based. Zayn will forever be a dimeless geek. Enzo and cass are pretty fucking over even if I think they suck. Rusev is based and a WWE guy. Bray Wyatt and orton are over as fuck. Hell even Roman is doing based shit with taker. The WWE guys really aren't bad.
>>
>>2404650
>make indy
>do a few shows
>gets bought out
>make another promotion
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>2404726
Nobody said the homegrown stars are bad.

There's no reason people can't like homegrown and outside stars.
>>
>>2404720
New Japan is on the verge of collapse. 7 star omega is literally dime repellent.
>>
>>2404732
>the utter denial of e-Drones
>>
>>2404760
Sources say they could fold at anytime though.
>>
>>2404768
>"Sources"

Name 3.
>>
>>2404386
>The Cleaner
>gimmick gets turned into being an actual cleaner aka janitor
>Moppy 2.0 is involved
>>
>>2404790
This would draw dimes and I could see a man of brilliance like Vince saving this man's career.
>>
>>2404888
>talk of wrestling world
>winning IWGP Title soon
>1 year from now he will either:
>go to WWE for a Styles reception
>OR he's making Kidani break the bank

Exactly what part of his career needs "saving" again?
>>
>>2404222
>NJPW

NJPW's parent company is worth literal billions, as in, much more than the WWE. Vince isn't touching them. Most he can do is poach some of their roster which they've shown doesn't affect NJPW much seeing as their company is filled with home grown guys. Like, WWE could sign the entirety of NJPW's main event scene including guys who occasionally main event like Goto, Shibata, Suzuki and Ishii and they'd STILL rebuild fairly easily off the back of the wealth of talent in their dojo and on the indy scene over there. Like, if they signed Sekimoto or Marfuji or Miyahara and other aces they'd survive easily till their next crop rose up.

ROH got WAY too big for themselves trying to sign everyone down and run tv. PWG understands their limits.
>>
>>2404897
None of this is true
>>
>>2404921
Boy are you gonna feel silly when Omega wins the IWGP Heavyweight Title for their Summer US tour
>>
>>2404930
Not really nobody knows what that is
>>
>>2404930
stop giving obvious WEWbabbies attention
>>
>>2404932
>a title mentioned on WWE programming multiple times in the past year

Do you not pay attention to your own promotion? Silly drone.

>>2404934
But it's fun to watch them flail around.
>>
>>2404942
That doesn't change the fact that nobody knew what it was. You act like omega is gonna sell the staples center.
>>
>>2404944
Balor managed to do it, how hard could it be?

>nobody knows what a title older than (you) is
>>
>>2404950
Under vince's master tutelage Balor grabbed the brass ring then he injured himself taking a move wrong and it's back to square one.
>>
>>2404956
Imagine being pathetic enough to write this.
>>
>>2404917
Actually it isn't. It makes million yens which isnt a million in usa by exchange rate.

They have been profitable since the bushi road bought out. Due to getting more tv and ads promoting the productl
>>
>>2404956
he proved he can't handle it. he'll never get another shot for years to come
>>
>>2403635
>ITT: Fags buying into a glorified dirtsheet report with no development in months

/wewlad/

RoH will never be on your shitty little Network, sit down marks.
>>
>>2406030
Sucks for Balor but that's what he gets for botching
>>
File: WWEDRONESCRYING.jpg (39KB, 665x554px) Image search: [Google]
WWEDRONESCRYING.jpg
39KB, 665x554px
>>2406068

how 'bout them WWEBABBYS huh!
>>
>>2404294
video library
>>
>>2404917
>Japan
>Indy scene
>>
>>2403635
Wow, what a move from an apparent FAILING COMPANY. I love it, I get to see all the smark darling job out to Based Big Dog. Finish the job and buy out TNA Vince. Record high revenue and loving every laugh/obese smark tears
>>
>>2404917
t. weeb
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.