[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>Good in ring
>Good promo
>Over as fuck gimmick
>Memorable main event feuds
>>
That whole persona was super out of place in the Attitude era. It was a corny New Generation gimmick.
>>
>>2403584
from interviews it was too many pain killers
>>
At least we got Angle's based theme song out of it.
>>
Just as with real patriotism, the Patriot was an outdated cancer on this world and we are better off without both of them.
>>
>>2403584
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRPbY7xYXMw
Cornette explains everything as usual
>>
>>2403599
>not being proud about your country
I bet that you were fine with the complete genocide of german culture
>>
>>2403584
Both the Hart Foundation and the Kliq hated him
>>
>>2403602
>being proud of something you have virtually no role in
Classic leech behaviour
>>
>>2403602
I have actual personal accomplishments to be proud of. I don't need to cling to patriotism to compensate for being a low-income loser.
>>
>>2403599
>ifeltthebern
>>
>>2403620
Odds of non buzzword reply: 0%
>>
>>2403620
>actual personal accomplishments
nice try faggot
>>
>>2403611

Sounds like the Harts were okay with him

>We spent a good bit of time talking to each other and talking about things we wanted to do in matches down the road that we were going to have and he really didn't mind sharing with me his displeasure with the way things were in the company and his relationship with Shawn."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0622/596471/the-patriot-talks-abrupt-end-to-bret-hart-feud/
>>
>>2403584
He was some boring jobber looking guy no one ever heard of before that got a title shit right away right when Bret was feuding with Austin, Shawn and Carder
>>
>>2403620
peep the the second statement in this post for the best reason to never vote democrat again in your life.
>>
>>2403775
Yeah, the GOP totally has the "working man" in mind when they craft their platform and legislation. If you make less than 100,000 as an individual or 250,000 as a household and vote Republican, you are voting against your self-interest. Be my guest though.
>>
>>2403789
whatever faggot, you exposed yourself in your last post.
>>
>>2403795
I'm not the economic mental midget voting against his wallet. Keep living paycheck to paycheck. It's not like you ever want to retire anyway, right?
>>
File: bJQOQ0j.jpg (107KB, 497x686px) Image search: [Google]
bJQOQ0j.jpg
107KB, 497x686px
>>2403807
finna don't listen to this seething ctr jabroni, the only way ya finna retire is to gain height, take a shower, have sex, and finna stop performing in bingo halls ya smelly manlets
>>
I remember Cornette talking about the guy and that he was a good worker and good guy, but I can't remember why the gimmick didn't take off.

Funny, though, that they later gave the entrance theme to Angle.
>>
>>2403807
makes you think
>>
>>2403894
I remember the short time Patriot was around, I felt like I only saw him in like 2 episodes of RAW tops. I think he didn't last long because as was stated both the Hart Family and Michaels Kliq hated his guts for unknown reasons, though I think it was because he had a good reputation from wrestling in NJPW.
>>
>>2403620
>>2403789
>>2403807
Raging insecurity tbhboys
>>
File: mramerica_display_image.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mramerica_display_image.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
stop shitting up a thread with politics, this is about rasslin.

On topic, who would win?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.