[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck was the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
What the actual fuck was the point of this?
>>
>>2400199
The day wrestling died.
>>
>>2400199
>Cena burying guys

Same shit he was doing for a solid decade.
>>
You see at that time Cena was the only person to fail cashing in the mitb, so Vince had the great idea to make Sandow the only one to lose without interference. >:^)
>>
Sandow was Ryder 2.0
And throughly got buried twice that he became a full blown Gaylord on TNA
>>
Sandow was garbage anyways. Only good when mimicking other, better superstars.
>>
>>2400199
This made me unironically hate John Cena for years
>>
>>2400199
Sandow dropped the ball and was shit
>>
>>2400199
Expose Shitdow, shame we had to wait for TNA to do it.
>>
>>2400430 Then why did they give him the briefcase in the first place?
>>
>>2400199
It always makes me laugh when smarks think guys like Sandow and Nexus had potential and Cena went out of his way to bury them. They never had potential, and we're only created as products that would do the job to Cena. Nothing more, nothing less. If Cena was worried about his spot the Shield would have never happened.
>>
>>2400466
>I'll owe you one
>>
He lost because it would be stupid for MitB to have a 100% success rate. I know Cena lost too but everyone else was successful.
>>
>>2400476
>who are Wyatt and Barrett?
>>
>>2400481

>Literately called Money in the Bank
>Be stupid to have 100%
>>
>>2400546
this
>>
>>2400199
Getting the MitB briefcase off a shit jobber after they realized they made a mistake.
>>
>>2400536
Wyatt is about to mainevent Wrestlemamia and every time Barrett gained momentum he got injured. Try harder, smark.
>>
>>2400576
Soooo... you agree with me?
>>
>>2400466
I thought they were gonna set up a feud with Sandow vs Cody Rhodes for the rights to MitB briefcase. Instead they just have him drop it for no reason. WWE logic.
>>
>>2400401
>Mizdow was so good that he got more over than Miz ever has in his career.

Based Macho Sandow.
>>
>>2400476
You're saying they created an entire fake reality show complete with kayfabe voting gimmick just to feed 8 unproven guys to Cena?
>>
>>2400476
The Shield legit had to fight a decision to let Cena go over until it got changed to them going over.
>>
>>2400576
>Barrett was injury-free his first 2 years

I know you've been told this before, why do you keep repeating the same lip service you know is wrong for years?
>>
>>2400199
Vince giving the finger to fat smarks because he knew that Sandow was shit
>>
>>2400360
Cena didn't even lose his cash-in: he won by DQ!

>>2401002
>implying Vince gives a shit about talent
>>
>>2400401
>Only good when mimicking other, better superstars.

Sounds JUST like The Miz t-b-h

>Mizdow was THAT meta
>>
>>2400772
Cody was going away for his wedding so they made him an anti-Authority crusader.

Until they dropped that angle too.
>>
>>2401111

Then he won the tag titles with GOATdust, until they were fed to Triple H's Retirement Home Friends, which WAS looking like it was leading to a Cody vs GOATdust feud into Mania, until they dropped it and went with the Stardust bit. Which looked like it was going to lead to a feud with GOATdust into Mania, until they just dropped it and left both of them completely directionless.
>>
>>2400576
>Wyatt is about to mainevent Wrestlemamia

There's a decent chance he'll be second to last, but there is no way in hell he's going to close the show.
>>
>>2401147
I counted dropping the belts to the Old Age Outlaws as part of The Authority feud, but yeah.
>>
they did the right thing sandow was boring and look where he is now
>>
>>2400199
they accidentally gave out one too many briefcases
>>
Original plans were to set up Sandow vs Cody for the WHC but Cena came back so they had to scrap it
>>
>>2400199
They were gonna give him a run with the WHC but then they came up with "THE BIGGEST MATCH EVER" and merged the titles and considering Sandow now wrestles in bingo halls they made the right call not giving him a shot at the unified title.
>>
>>2400199
Sandow was my boy at this time
>>
They should've had Cody run in and cost Sandow the match so Sandow wouldn't look like a complete fucking bitch
>>
>Cena buried Sandow

18+

They had a long, competitive match that Sandow lost. Nothing wrong here.
>>
The WHC title was a total joke of a belt and for jobber midcarders when Zigglar had it. Imagine if Sandow had it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.