[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you book a segment in which Steph gets her up and commance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ugly-3.jpg (35KB, 662x372px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-3.jpg
35KB, 662x372px
How would you book a segment in which Steph gets her up and commance?
>>
>>2398426
make asuka bully her
>>
Vince SLIMES her
>>
>Day after Vince dies
>Raw opens up with all talent out paying tribute
>HHH cuts a promo saying now that Vince is dead he can take full control of WWE
>Tells Stephanie he doesn't need her anymore
>Kicks her in the stomach and pedigrees her
>Pulls down her pants and has Kevin Owens fuck her in the ass with his tiny sweaty hairy cock
>>
>>2398502
>Crowd chants "YES YES YES" and "YOU DESERVE IT"
>New Day's theme plays to a huge pop.
>>
>>2398426
4 Horsewomen make her airtight with giant multicolored strapons
>>
I'd have former UFC champion Ronda Rousey do a MMA submission hold on Stephanie for a couple seconds and then never show up again
>>
>>2398426
why do you hate women?
>>
>>2398426
>She tries to emasculate someone
>Gets cut off, told that Raw is shit, and that there's a much better show to go to (Smackdown) so they don't have to put up with her anymore
>"Fire me bitch"

Essentially a worked version of the shoot that the wrestlers would cut back during the Monday Night Wars
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYPlWyoJOqA
>>
>>2398426
I would have Vine tell her to strip and bark like a dog or everything is going to Shane
>>
>>2398545
weak b8
>>
GET SPEARED BY THE BIGGEST DOG OF THEM ALL AT THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL DURING THE MAIN EVENT!
>>
You don't. Just take her off of TV. Nobody will ask questions, they'll just be glad she isn't there.
>>
>>2398426
Play the tape of Macho raping her for the audience.
>>
This wasn't bad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.