[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Your near complete Wrestlemania card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (85KB, 859x536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85KB, 859x536px
http://kiwi6.com/file/hn34cy7gdn

>Samoa Joe defeated Sami Zayn via Submission. Rematch from Fast Lane much better match work then their previous encounter which was cut for time to prevent people from hating the Strowman/Reigns match...which people ended up hating anyway. Unless Balor makes a last minute showing on the go home show then both Zayn and Joe are just participants in the ATGMBR

>Charlotte already has a bad enough time trying to hide her flaws why the fuck would you have her face Dana Brooke? Who cares?

>You can tell Hunter regrets ever making TJ the 1st ever Cruiserweight Champion. Only saving grave is to turn him heel.

>Stephanie in kayfabe her gimmick is she is an idiot pairing face teams w/ heel teams expecting them to get along.

>Nia and Bayley got basically no reaction. Keep in mind...Bayley, Dana and Nia are not over in this town. Do not ever have 2 Divas matches on one show ever fuckign again.

>Its comical how Nese and Aries cut way better promos then Neville. Why the fuck does Neville not just go to a Speech Therapy Lesson?

>Braun Strowman is not being booked to his strengths. Baron Corbin is being utilized better then Braun.
>>
File: C0qGoYLVQA.jpg (85KB, 749x756px)
C0qGoYLVQA.jpg
85KB, 749x756px
>>2398136
>insulting Neville

REEEEEEE LEAVE MY ELF-KING ALONE
>>
Thanks for posting
>>
Kys marky
>>
>>2398155

I love Neville but he has no Heel Based Offense he still wrestles like a Babyface and all his Championship defenses have been won clean.
>>
>>2398136

>No Enzo and Big Cass.

What the fuck.
>>
>Cena in a mixed tag

>Orton Vs. Wyatt on top

>Oldfag versus Brock

>AJ vs. Shane

>Oldtaker vs. Poochie

...state of your Wrestlemania. This is going to suck a dick.
>>
>>2398136
>>Braun Strowman is not being booked to his strengths.

He has been booked better than Borebin for like months. Just these last couple weeks he's been doing the same shit but losing.
>>
>>2398167
>but he has no Heel Based Offense he still wrestles like a Babyface

That's wrong, he's been doing more stiff striking and has great heel mannerisms.

>and all his Championship defenses have been won clean.

How is this bad?
>>
>>2398170

The 3 matches that will be added to the Pre-Show since the Pre-Show is going to be Raw levels of length is going to be

>Clusterfuck Cruiserweight Battle Open
>Akira Towzawa vs Brian Kendrick

Intercontinental Championship Defense against Ambrose and Corbin

Smackdown Tag-Team Championship defense with Usos American Alphas
>>
>>2398171

He's going to win the ATGMBR trophy and maybe get a main event spot on a B-C show PPV card

That's hardly progress.

>>2398177

Heels aren't suppose to win their Championship matches clean you're suppose to hate them

Liking Heels exposes the business.
>>
>>2398183
>Heels aren't suppose to win their Championship matches clean you're suppose to hate them

Heels winning dirty is such an overplayed trope it just detaches me from them.
I'd say they have a bigger chance of being disliked nowadays if they beat babyfaces clean and sparkly.
He's a strong-booked champ anyway so it's fitting.
>>
>>2398189

You wanna talk about a Cruiserweight that is truly disliked

TJ Perkins...why the fuck has he not turned heel yet?
>>
>>2398136
>You can tell Hunter regrets ever making TJ the 1st ever Cruiserweight Champion

TJP was the only available choice, Kota Ibushi knew what was coming and wisely declined.
>>
>>2398254

The original plan was to give the Championship to either ZSJ or Kota Ibushi but both of them only agreed to work Takeover shows because Indie Wrestling pays more long term

Same w/The Young Bucks they're in love with places like PWG, ROH and New Japan
>>
>>2398254
Would tna sue them if they used suicide
>>
>>2398305

Yes just like how I presume the Last Chancery is banned
>>
>>2398519
>last chancery
>banned
>when he's done it three times now in nxt
>>
>>2398869

Not on the main roster.
>>
>>2400486
Ahhh, so that's why there's all those vertebreakers and piledrivers in NXT.

Retard.
>>
Who the fuck are Meltzers sources? Everything he said is coming true
>>
>>2398136
>saving grave

You're a fucking idiot marky. kys

>Speech Therapy Lesson

glass houses dipshit
>>
>>2398183
>Heels aren't suppose to win their Championship matches clean

the utter fucking state of /wwe/ babbies
>>
>>2400486
>moves that are banned on the main roster can be used in NXT

What the fuck are you babbling about you dribbling simpleton?
>>
File: 1303268341632.png (293KB, 640x400px)
1303268341632.png
293KB, 640x400px
>>2398136
It looks like a decent enough card. Better than 32 that's for sure.

Bray Vs Orton, Jericho vs. Owens, Aries vs Neville, and Styles vs Shane could all steal the show.

The part timer matches will all be finisher kick out spot fests but I'm sure they have something special planned for us since it IS Wrestlemania.

Im excited desu
>>
>>2401250
There is no "show" to be stolen.

>Styles vs. Shane

kek it's a waste
>>
>>2401262
Don't act like AJ isn't going to pull off all the stops to make Shane look like a million bucks. It's not going to be like last year where two crippled old men spam finishers. AJ will carry that silver spooned motherfucker
>>
>>2401270
>Styles carrying a pushing 50, out-of-shape non-wrestler

Truly proper use of the best wrestler in the company.
>>
If they really wanted Styles make an overly pushed shitter look amazing they should put him in a match with Romanetty
>>
>>2400554
>>2400845
*whooooosh*
>>
>>2401262
>>2401274
based shane-o dimes working the obese fuming smarks
>>
>>2398169

How fucking stupid are you?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.