[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a friend of mine are trying to settle an argument: Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Me and a friend of mine are trying to settle an argument: Is Roman Reigns overrated or underrated?
>>
>>2397172
Underrated because a lot of people think he's shit when in reality he's average
>>
He's overrated by Vince and his crew, obviously.
With that said, I think he's underrated when it comes to Smarks. There are way too many people that say that he can't sell and that his moves all look like shit and I just don't think that's true at all. The guy is pretty damn decent. He's certainly much better than Cena was back when he was 3 years into his Super Cena path.
>>
Both, somehow.
>>
>>2397172
I'm pretty sure you don't have friends and are just trying to make a bait thread.
>>
Overrated because a lot of people think he's average when in reality he's shit.
>>
>>2397172
Underrated because a lot of people think he's average when in reality he's the greatest of all time
>>
slightly underrated in the ring.

neither when it come to the Mic and charisma.
People believe he is shit, and he is indeed shit.

severely overrated when it comes to the potential Vince sees in him.
>>
>>2397172
Overrated by the company.
Underrated by many fans who think he's average-to-bad when he's actually an objectively great wrestler.
>>
>>2397185
His in ring problem for me is the spear and super man punch just don't do it for me. They are spammed and just do a bad job in believability. Plus with Goldberg on the roster roman doing the spear seems dumb. Goldberg is known for it and it's his signature yet roman is trying to get over with the same move when he's already on the roster.
>>
>>2397172
Overrated by Vince

Underrated by smarks
>>
>>2397178
this
>>
>>2397210
This is the most logical
>>
He is neither over or underrated. He is one of the companies best wrestlers, looks like a million bucks, but is poor on the mic and was pushed the one single point in history that could have hurt him the most.

He is rated
>>
>>2397245
>He is rated
-R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGE
>>
>>2397190
This.
He's being a Rhyno. Nobody wants to be a Rhyno.
>>
overpushed
>>
>>2397172
Kinda underrated, but thats mainly due to a combination of overexposure and shit booking
>>
He's not underrated
he's not overrated
he's THE rated
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.