[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How empty and broken is he really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

How empty and broken is he really?
>>
Completely. I don't think he has any hobbies. Eat, sleep, work.
>>
>>2396805
Robots are incapable of feeling emotion.
>>
>>2396805
It sucks coz y'all made him retire way too soon as the face and now we got nobody that is ready to be "the man", my favourite wrestler of all time.
>>
>>2396969
Doesn't he like Cars? I don't know I saw a vid with him showing his Car collection on total divas I think.
>>
I bet one day he just sat down and thought how many kids he met and told them everything would be alright, and then they died. Must be hundreds now, right?
>>
>>2396805

Looking at his gaze, he has a void in his eyes that is like two empty toilet rolls. Fun for the kids to play with, but without any real purpose.

A product of the industry, a cold cog in a cold machine, to go round and round and round, yet never reaching a destination.

A sadness for the soul, a picked flower on an icy crust of snow. To be eyed upon in it's frozen glory, to wither and fade as true warmth comes to pass.

Such is the fate of man, and yet we aspire.
>>
He seems to drink a lot.
>>
>>2397016
>"Kid, ya gonna be alright. ya gonna fight through this"
>At another hospital the next day visiting more sick kids
>consultant tells you the kid has died
>the parents constantly send you letter after letter about how much happiness you brought the kid before he passed
>try to cry but you cant because you have to be strong for the other kids you meet
>"ok john, we're gonna put you in more house shows. and you are gonna meet more dying kids. its good publicity and the shareholders love it"
>"fine speech, but i cant do this anymore. its only enough till a man feels broken both inside and outside"
>"what do you mean you cant do it you son of a bitch! you know what, we dont need you, just finish this last wrestlemania and Roman will take your place. he will do what i tell him no hesitation, get the hell out of my office''
>>
>>2397025
cringe
>>
>>2397016
>The kids he meets for Make-A-Wish die long before their time.
>His colleagues in the wrestling business die untimely deaths from injuries and drugs
The man is surrounded by death. I don't blame him for being a robot.
>>
>>2397047
:'(
>>
File: 1445217806776.gif (123KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445217806776.gif
123KB, 480x270px
>he sees more terminally ill children in a month then most would see in their lifetime
>is lonely at the top, the only real friends he had left the company
>vince sees him as nothing more than dollar signs
>trips jelly he got more over than him in a softer era
>His wrestling idols are probably dead
>ratings keep getting lower and lower
>forced to dance like a puppet for shareholders
>forced to marry a bella
>no time to play his video games
>forced to do acting for main stream appeal, Vince trying to make him rock 2.0
>Probably in constant pain
>300 dates a year
>low and mid card guys are scared of him
>probably didn't even mean to bury anybody, was just following orders
>cant sleep around and fuck off his stress anymore
>cant shoot and discuss his stree
>probably wanted to be heel years ago just to change it up a bit
>forced to play the same character for over 10 years
I honestly can't imagine how hard it is for him to get to sleep after a day of dressing up as a colorful character and bumping, knowing he has to be up at 5 for meet and greets and make a wish visits, and then acting classes later that night, followed by a day of press stuff, and then more bumping the following night.
>>
>>2397090
What exactly is it that makes him continue on?

...does he actually love the fans?
>>
File: 1489106404270.png (194KB, 415x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489106404270.png
194KB, 415x271px
>>2397075
>Nikki pierces holes in her condoms so she may finally be pregnant
>gives birth
>John is finally happy for once in his life
>five years pass, John is reborn
>something is wrong with the kid
>they run tests and it turns out the kid has cancer
>>
>>2397103
He knows nothing else. He's in too deep
>>
File: Undertaker_angry!.jpg (31KB, 568x349px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker_angry!.jpg
31KB, 568x349px
>>2397105
You stop that!
>>
>>2397103
Its all he has, anon he doesn't know anything else.
>>
He's past his programming, remember when John took on the Prototype gimmick he embraced it too well. Its time to unveil the Final Product
>>
How long until he goes full Benoit?

Are Bryan, Brie and Birdie Joe also in danger?
>>
>>2397153
Bryan is more likely to pull a Benoit and I'm sure John is aware of that, another burden for him
>>
>>2397208
Big Alpha Dog Cena doesn't find that vegan manlet a threat even if he were to transform into super Benoit mode
>>
>>2397090
>probably didn't even mean to bury anybody, was just following orders

well, he decided to beat the nexus
>>
>>2397232
Vince made him do it, the make a wish kids made him do it

hes got too much on his shoulders to put anyone over
>>
>>2397232
>he doesn't realize nexus could've been another disastrous Shield project had Cena not buried them
>>
>>2397216
Cena is worried about the baby
>>
>>2397280
Cena should've buried the Shield too.
>>
What happened? I don't into wrestling other than WM and the rumble
>>
>>2397325
see>>2397090
>>
>>2397153
>implying he can get Big Bite Josie enclosed in the pool area

They'll be alright
>>
>>2396969
>Likes cars
>Likes rap
>Likes lifting
>Likes railing Nikki
The man has plenty of hobbies, stop projecting. Now as far as friends go...
>>
>>2396969

He's learning to play piano.
>>
>>2397047
I love the idea that John automatically responds to things with "Fine speech" in his regular everyday life.
>>
>>2397090
He decided to bury Woi Barra because he used to fuck a bella
>>
File: John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>2397105
>Be straight with me, doc. What are my kids chances of surviving this?
>Well, I'm going to be honest with you, John. The odds aren't looking in his favor
>mfw
>>
>>2397362
>Fine speech doc but my kid's got PASSION
>>
>>2397334
Liking cars and rap isn't a hobby, more so an interest. I mean, does he rap in his spare time? No, not anymore at least. Though I don't know about his love of cars, so if hes always working on them, buying and fixing them then maybe it is his hobby.

I think of hobbies as things like hunting, fishing, painting, model kits, puzzles, etc,

>railing nikki
I'm sure john longs for the days when he could rail anyone he wanted
>>
>>2397016
Remember how sad Bryan was after Connor died? That was one, Cena has done over 500 make a wish so you know he knew a lot of kids that died. Cena a real life superhero desu
>>
>>2397407
I guess Connor hit Bryan extra hard because he went his entire career without knowing what being a superhero to a kid was, sure he was a popular wrestler, but no one ever saw him as a larger than life figure to strive for.
>>
>BMJ's life is so bad /asp/ is feeling sympathy for him
>>
>>2397386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASW61CTqkQQ
He really fucking likes cars, man.
>>
>>2397426
freeze at 0:52 second. The guy has a belly tattoo, is it Batista?
>>
File: 123232132132132.jpg (90KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
123232132132132.jpg
90KB, 610x343px
>>2397407
>>2397420
how the fuck do they do it? I don't think I could do it I mean jesus fuck like these kids are just kids man they don't know shit they didn't do shit and you tell them it's gonna be alright buddy you'll be fine but then it isn't they fucking croak

fuck me man even the shittiest cunt wrestlers I will give them props for the make a wish stuff
>>
File: 1490078122844.gif (2MB, 380x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490078122844.gif
2MB, 380x291px
>>2397105
How the fuck dare you
>>
>>2396805
who? all i see are some ropes
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.