[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he correct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: brian-zane.jpg (74KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
brian-zane.jpg
74KB, 768x432px
>Shane is a "special attraction" and people will pay to see him against AJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akuxt8mv6O4
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2396395
He's right, Shane's a proven draw. Last year's WM tickets surged after they announced his match. 'Carder's literally historically a consistently proven anti-draw, so we're forced into the confirmation that Shane-O means dimes.
Putting AJ against him elevates AJ and it's a better built match than AJ vs Random uppercarder in an okay match that does more for Styles himself.
>>
>>2396395

>people actually watch this annoying cunt

Jesus, I'll never figure out how anyone can stand this prick long enough to sit through his videos. He's ten times more obnoxious than the worst whatculture presenters.
>>
>>2396433
t. Whatculture presenters
>>
>>2396395
He is right.

People remember him from the attitude era and he is the only guy that its not pussy enough to make sick career defining spots.

Guys like Nakamura would come to crickets.
>>
The only reason the Shane match at the last WM was supposedly a dime drawer was because he had been gone for like a decade and people wanted to see him get Foley'd off the top of the cage.

Nobody wants to see AJ's WM moment wasted on King Spot Monkey.
>>
>>2396395
Yeah, everybody knows that, it doesn't change the fact that it sucks. I'm a consumer, not the company.
>>
>>2396409
I wont argue that Shanes something of a draw, but at this point does it *really* matter? With everything else on the card thats "important" appealing almost exclusively to casuals, is there anyone thats like "Nah, I dont wanna see Goldberg/Brock, or Triple H, or the Total Divas match, but Shane McMahon? Now I'm sold"
>>
File: 1489805577259.jpg (35KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1489805577259.jpg
35KB, 500x579px
>>2396446
Definitely. Also, the stipulation (that turned out to be meaningless, lolwwe) got people interested in the Shane Vs. Taker match.
>>
>>2396448
Total Divas match being Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse, if that wasnt clear.
>>
>>2396448
Literally me when I first got into wrestling as a teen. I was all about the spot monkeys.
>>
>>2396448
If WM32 is anything to go by, yeah, there will be that cache of people hooked in by Shane, and it's a great opportunity to show off AJ to them.
Whereas if we went ahead and put him against, say, Nakamura, less people would take notice as it would be two relative unknowns as opposed to an unknown vs a familiar, striking a chord of interest in the match as a whole and helping AJ for it.
>>
>>2396481
ok I understand it from that perspective
>>
>>2396446
>Nobody wants to see AJ's WM moment wasted on King Spot Monkey.
Yes many does which is why its going to be a kickass match.
>>
people forget WWE are a business not a indie fed that's existence is to get high star ratings from Melzter
>>
>>2396511

You could have just said the WWE is like a Nickelodeon Kids show
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.