[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback SHOOTs on the Shield and John Cena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ryback-1.jpg (79KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-1.jpg
79KB, 940x545px
On the latest "Conversations with the big guy", Ryback talks about how he helped guide the shield on their path to stardom.

>Look, those guys were hot and I did my part in putting them over. Then one day I see them sitting around looking glum, asked them what was up, they said they were going to job to Cena on the next PPV - I think it was uh... Elimination Chamber? The february one in 2013.
>Instantly I'm like, fuck, my group jobbed to Cena and were never the same. I said "Hey, look, I'll go speak on your behalf". I marched up to John, he looked a bit startled because I ain't like the rest of the guys kissing his ass - "John you're going to bury these guys like you did to the Nexus" I said.
>He was like "uh..." and looked dazed. Next thing I know he's like "I'll have a talk with Vince" and then I hear the guys went over clean.
The big guy then mentioned how he wanted them to use this and forget his help
>I went up to them after and said "In every damn shoot interview you guys do, say it was you who got Cena to back down, not me - it'll help you so much" and damn, they mention it every time and it does help.
>Those guys are the top guys now, probably in a place I should be but everytime they main event a PPV I'm happy because I stopped them from getting ruined by John like I did.
Ryback then mentions how he's still in contact with them, especially Roman.
>After Joe, ah damn, Roman! I always call him Joe. After Roman main evented and beat Triple H, he came up to me and said "Thank you for everything." I'll never forget that. Seth was the same.
>After I left the company all three of them texted me saying thanks and we're still in contact.
>>
Based Big Guy
>>
>"Vince McMahon has certain people that he will pay. If you get along with Vince, do him all kind of sexual favors, then you'll get along good with him. But if you just (do your job and) mind your own business, be there on time, then he seems to have less respect for you. There was a lot of men with men in those days and even men with boys. I know a lot of guys that (failed drug tests) and it was documented that they passed, because they were top guys and I know what they did."
>>
>>2396298
>>I went up to them after and said "In every damn shoot interview you guys do, say it was you who got Cena to back down, not me - it'll help you so much" and damn, they mention it every time and it does help.

And that right there is where he shows his true colours. If he was a true alpha he would've kept his mouth shut. But he's an insecure cunt who is desperate for recognition
>>
>it's a rybotch makes up shit to take credit episode
>>
>Rygeek trying to stay relevant
>>
Wait, I though the Shield guys themselves stood up to Vince?
>>
>>2396381
This. It doesn't count as anything now. Just putting himself over
>>
will cryback ever move on?
>>
based big guy working himself into a mental breakdown
>>
tfw I don't know if these are real or made up by some anon
>>
>>2397481
Most of it is fake but he did claim it

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0321/624306/ryback-says-he-came-up-with-the-shield-triple-powerbomb/
>>
>>2397422
I hope not, his weekly dose of madness is intoxicating
>also, check'd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.