[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback Says He Came Up With The Shield's Triple Powerbomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
According to 'The Big Guy', the triumvirate was looking for a move they could all perform together that would believably K.O. the former Skip Sheffield.

> "They needed a move, I remember, to put me down early on. I think it was that first… the pay-per-view before in Indianapolis, the triple threat [match] with me, [John] Cena, and [CM] Punk. And I had been powerbombing a lot of guys up till that point in different variations of powerbombs. And I said to them, 'why don't you do a triple powerbomb?' because they wanted a move they all three could could do. And it became their thing."

Ryback went on to muse that he regrets coming up with the move, as he was on the receiving end of more triple powerbombs than anyone else at that time.

> "Goddamnit did I regret ever f--king saying that because I received more triple powerbombs than anybody on the roster at that point. And they were all fine, but they triple powerbombed me through the table at the end of that one. And then, they did it in the match at TLC."
>>
Kai En Tai were doing it 20 years ago

State of Cryback
>>
>>2395868
Whoa punk you're done training already?
>>
>>2395868
kai en who?
>>
>>2395863
based senseiback sharing wisdom with the shieldetties

a true pioneer
>>
>>2395863
What an innovator. Is he the Scott Steiner of our generation?
>>
>>2395889
Funaki and TAKA Michinoku, low carder tag team from the Attitude Era
>>
Invented 1000 moves, never drew a dime
>>
File: 1380138431342.png (12KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1380138431342.png
12KB, 800x473px
>>2395966
lel
>>
>>2395889
18+

>>2395958
I meant the ECW incarnation
>>
Based lordback

>>2395966
Factually incorrect my friend
>>
>>2395889
>>2395958
Kai En Tai competed as a four man team in the WWF too, Mens Teoh and Based Dick Togo included.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.