[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BACKSTAGE NEWS: Major talent meeting before live Raw broadcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-03-21 02.30.26.jpg (35KB, 480x431px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-21 02.30.26.jpg
35KB, 480x431px
Source: David Bixenspan/Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Raw talent were advised by a member of WWE's legal team before tonight's live broadcast from the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn to immediately remove any photographs or videos they have stored on cloud services or in social media accounts that may embarrass the company or talent involved.

Talent were also strongly advised but not ordered to not have any contact with Tyler Kluttz, formally known in WWE as Brad Maddox.
>>
>This just in: Obvious information is told to everyone
>>
Deja vu
>>
Must've finna been awkward as fuck for finna Xavier
>>
>>2394727
we finna know Xavier backs up the finna vids on his usb and finna Playstation
>>
>>2394691
>Tyler Kluttz
>His last name is actually KLUTTZ
>>
>he haid Saks
>dun tok to em
>>
>>2394739
>>2394727
finna winna sinna minna inna zinna pinna linna inna finna finna finna finna seething finna seething finna seething finna FUCKING SEETHING SEETHING SEETHING SEETHING SEETHING SEETHING SEETHING SEETHING FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA
>>
>>2394727
>>2394739
Shut it, kike.
>>
>>2394708
It's obvious, yeah, but by restating it, WWE is laying the foundation for an obvious zero tolerance policy in the future. If you get leaked after this point, just the fact you were storing images is against company policy and they can drop you if they want.
>>
>>2394691
You already posted this fake shit in another thread
>>
File: mad at trump.jpg (27KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
mad at trump.jpg
27KB, 332x332px
>>2395455
>>2395459
>>
>>2395455
>>2395459
ya finna boiling?
welcome to asp this is finna my house
gimme the greenlight
im finna ready to go
>>
>>2394691
Just because they delete pics/vids doesn't mean shit. If it was ever in the Cloud then their screwed.
>>
>Le Meltz's sources tell him that HHH and Roman had a word with the rest of the Raw bois and gals
>HHH was on the phone with Miz and Cena so they can do the same tomorrow before Smackdown airs even though agents are already told
>Vince was apparently SEETHING at everyone involved and that Xavier had to be kept far away
>Le Meltz thinks that nothing serious will happen to Xavier other than being in the doghouse post-Mania
>New Day apparently had an ice cream segment but due to recent events they were kept backstage, whether they will appear live in Philadelphia next week is still up in the air
>Paul Heyman was in the building on Raw but was never used to promote the UT match
>Undertaker flew in early to discuss his Wrestlemania match with Roman, it was a lively discussion that lasted for an hour and a half
>>
>>2394691
>le meltz
>>
>>2394727
This is what surprised me the most about the leaks. I would have sworn Xavier was gay.
>>
>>2396072
Strange, with Vince's fucked up mentality I would have thought he'd be proud of Xavier
>>
>>2396072
>Roman is mayor of the RAM locker room
>BMJ and Miz run SmA+ck

Best timeline
>>
>>2396177
>the state of AJetty
>>
File: e66HjNJ[1].gif (2MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
e66HjNJ[1].gif
2MB, 267x199px
>>2396152
Big E is the gay one in New Day
>>
>>2396165
Vince is a racist old dude. He probably thinks Xavier should hang for touching a white girl.
>>
>>2396233
kek, Vince who loves Truth.There is a difference between being racist and disliking somebody.
go back to tumblr
>>
>>2396261
Hes racist because he said nigga once
>>
>>2396296
my nigger
wasn't that john cena who he said that too.
saying nigga doens't mean you're racist
>>
>>2396296
Tana Mongeau is that you?
>>
>>2396310
Reported for racism
>>
>>2396233
Yup, that old racist Vince who keeps shoving the island nigga down our throats who also let a all black tag team become the longest reigning champs in wrestling history and keeps black guys who never drew shit like Truth employed solely because he likes him personally, such a racist man.
>>
>>2396233
I think he hates ex employees who wronged him (Paige) more than he hates blacks though
>>
>>2396233
>Xavier should hang for touching a white girl.
Implying he shouldnt along with the norfolk slag.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.