[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maddox isn't a cuck. He let a guy with a smaller dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Bk-DJPWCEAABrl4.jpg (27KB, 537x343px) Image search: [Google]
Bk-DJPWCEAABrl4.jpg
27KB, 537x343px
Maddox isn't a cuck. He let a guy with a smaller dick fuck his gf.
>>
>Maddox isn't a cuck
>He let a guy fuck his gf
Nice logic mate
>>
To be fair he probably didn't really consider Paige a gf, more like a pump-and-dump slut

Still the fact that he was getting off to black dick remains
>>
>>2391673
if the other guy has a smaller dick and doesn't satisfy her as much as you do then it doesn't count
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (190KB, 620x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
190KB, 620x608px
>>2391682
This is bait. No one is this retarded.
>>
>>2391682
t. Guy that let's his gf fuck other men.
>>
Maddox fucked Paige too.....and nutted on her face

Last time I checked, cucks don't do that

Paige got double-teamed. If Xavier was white not a single person would be saying the word "cuck" in response to that video.....except maybe in reference to Del Rio
>>
>>2391670
You don't know the meaning of the term, do you?
Fucking post 2007 faglords shitting up this site smdh
>>
>>2391682
That's why I let my girls fuck Asians, it's not like they can please her or anything, lol
>>
>letting another man fuck your girlfriend while you film it
>not a cuck

ok
>>
>>2391670

Do you think Xaviers gf has watched them yet. He talks about her all the time on UpUpDownDown
>>
>>2391877
I would.
>>
>>2391673
why isn't Xavier the cuck?
>>
File: mad at trump.jpg (27KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
mad at trump.jpg
27KB, 332x332px
Why is God's name do you spergs think Paige was Maddox's girlfriend?

You virgins do know you can fuck girls that aren't your girlfriend right?
>>
>>2391927
Because his gf didn't fuck another guy.
>>
>>2391959
Paige wasn't Maddox's girlfriend
>>
>>2391933
Weren't they going to get married at one point?
>>
>>2391933
she called him baby
>>
>>2391968
was that implied by Paige? yeah
>>
That makes you super cuck if you can't please your girl so much that she runs off to fuck a guy with a smaller dick right in front of you
>>
>>2391974
You have never touched a woman, I can tell.
>>
>>2391670
There's literally nothing wrong with sharing some whore with your bro.
>>
>>2392054
This even more so if you're the whores dealer
>>
>>2392035
cuck
>>
>>2391670
That has nothing to do with him not being a cuck. He is not a cock because they were not married. You have to be married to be a cuck.
>>
>>2391886
it's his wife, who is pregnant
>>
Maddox is fucking creepy dude. There was recently the link of him and Paige together face to face. She was there enjoying the moment whilst he was just stone faced looking at the camera. Not to mention he was the one filming most of them and wanting to see her with other men.

I would not be surprised if it's him leaking these.
>>
>>2395861
If it was just nudes and videos without his face in it. i could get behind this, there is quite a lot of money in the nude treading stuff. But why the hell would you release a cuck video of yourself=
>>
File: 1489695812135.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1489695812135.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>2395861
Paige is the one leaking the pics. Its a false flag and she want to get out of the WWE
>>
>>2395885
Because who would ever blame him? Think about it, he's not exactly shy to be filming these in the first place and who other than Paige would have access to these videos. That's probably why most of them are just cuts of videos rather than the whole thing.
>>
>>2395900
The leaker did cut in the videos. Maybe you're right, i don't think the man is shy since him and woods are filming each other fucking Paige
>>
>>2395885
it's probably more about him getting off to her being a slut, e.g. getting fucked on camera, dildoing herself, getting fucked by multiple men etc

I doubt he sees her as anything more than a cheap slut so her getting fucked by other guys doesn't register as getting cucked since he's not emotionally involved, and he has a bigger dick than the guy so theres no humiliation for him either

there's probably a name for this kinda thing
>>
>>2395933
yeah, a cuck

stop white knighting a guy >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2395970
In what way is he a white knight? Or are you just so eager to use the buzzword.
>>
> Maddox gets off on having this control over Paige
> Likes seeing over men fuck her her
> Has unlimited access to all the footage and pictures with her
> Sees that Paige is engaged to another man, gets jealous
> Goes Twitter silent
> Releases some of these videos, not a lot mind you
> Gets off on the idea of still having control over her and men around the world gawking at her
> Makes sure to include himself in these clips to remind people who's in charge
> Especially a compilation of him blowing huge loads on her face
It's not out of the realms of possibility that he is getting some perverted thrill out of this.
>>
>OP is seething because he can't live his cuck fantasy vicariously through the mad ox
>>
>>2391974
Wow.
>>
>>2392054
I agree.

But it's even less cucky if it's the other dude's whore.
>>
>>2395933
This guy gets it.

>>2395970
Go to sex ed class.

t. Mike" Don't touch my girl, but let's pass around the side action" Lockheed.
>>
>>2391877
>Last time I checked, cucks don't do that
Yes they do.

But it doesnt excite them as much as watching her fuck other dudes.

>Paige got double-teamed.
No proof of this.

>B-but they passed le camera!
Still no proof, only speculation.
>>
>>2391881
>The guy has to be gay to call him a faggot
>The guy has to be a black dude to call him a nigga.

Cuck is just the new insult, learn to language you cuck.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.