[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING GOAT! https://youtu.be/83xb5M-c26I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_20170320-122051.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-122051.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
FUCKING GOAT!

https://youtu.be/83xb5M-c26I
>>
PURE KINO
>>
KING OF CuCKS
>>
am i being worked?
>>
>the mad ox will be in face paint in the rafters tonight

b a s e d
>>
>Cutting a better promo than 90% of the current roster

Was he actually THAT bad in ring? Cant remember, cause he could be an interesting midcarder
>>
#BROKEN
>>
>>2390968
This is old you faglord
>>
>>2390977
yes you are being worked

by OP, not Chad Madcucks
>>
BASED, literally gave better promo than anyone on the roster
>>
>>2390982
Terrible and a manlet. That's why they used him as a ref then a gm figurehead
>>
>>2390968
>93 views
this is you
>>
>>2390968
That's a really good promo
>>
>>2390968
BROKEN BRAD MADDOX
>>
GOAT
>>
>>2390982
The one match he had on RAW he reminded me of Ziggler with his overselling
>>
>>2391019
>above 5'9
>manlet
>>
>>2391286
t. manlet
>>
Just listen to the audio and tell me that's not a Wyatt promo.
>>
>>2390968
I started rewatching mandrama in 2013 and all I remember about this guy is him getting knocked out by Big Show then never showing up on TV again.

Maybe the management knew.
>>
>>2390968
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong with white people?
>>
>>2391406
It's almost as if he was cutting a promo for his series of cave promos from several years ago in an attempt to get WWE's attention.
>>
>>2390982
He was solid in the ring. Passable. Had the most charisma they've seen in a while.

Rumor is he was too handsome. Also, he had that one highlight reel he fucked up bad. But most people don't get tossed to the side like that for one fuck up
>>
File: 1474172033514.jpg (52KB, 478x600px)
1474172033514.jpg
52KB, 478x600px
2 years late cucks.

https://youtu.be/dR9fVQPLtA4
>>
>>2390968
This dude owns a katana and has a fridge full of diet Sprite
>>
>>2391425
Thanks for ruining the magic.
>>
Charisma out the ass
>>
>>2391425
I see you took the red pill.
>>
>>2391418
He had good charisma, but he was honestly too small framed to be believable, he was built like Enzo but with even less charisma and believe it or not, worse on the ring.

He would be a great manager because he has an unlikeable-ness to him and now he has a bit of a backstory to him. I would say bring him in now that he has the backstory of being a bit of a weasel, but I don't think the crowd would let him get over with Xavier in there also. Maybe give him a big bull to manage (like Braun) and see what happens.
>>
>>2390968
Elliot Rodger approves this message.
>>
>>2390968
How coked out is this nigga? also
>Letting a nigger fuck a woman you love
Disgusting bro
>>
Fake news. This is an old video.

But seriously though, I seriously think that Brad was told by a lawyer not to say shit about this. I sorta thought he'd give a response by now, but there's been nothing but silence on his end.

We know Xavier won't say shit since he's in WWE and we certainly know that Paige won't since Del Rio would slap her if she did, so the only one left to talk about this without much repercussions would be Brad, unless there really IS some legal repercussions that I'm unsure of, but he should be okay since he didn't do the leaks himself...
>>
This is some old promo shit you fucking geek marks
>>
File: nash.jpg (23KB, 355x336px)
nash.jpg
23KB, 355x336px
dont care if this is old.

>this wwe story line is one for the ages
>>
File: 31.jpg (209KB, 928x916px)
31.jpg
209KB, 928x916px
>degeneracy
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px)
images (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>2397608
>>
>>2391286
>height starts with 5
>not a manlet
>>
>brad stuck in his cuck shed
>can't get out
>cuts the promo of his life
>decides to become the cuckmaster and goes on a cucking spree trough the wwe universe with the final goal of cucking HHH

I'm loving this new direction the company is taking, they want the cuck crowd
>>
It really bothered me that he was ripped for the sex tapes but kinda doughy when he was actually wrestling
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.