[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two grown men >playing tug of war with a belt while standing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: promo251456829.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo251456829.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>two grown men
>playing tug of war with a belt while standing a foot away from each other
>Vince thought this was a good idea and thought it would get THIS IS AWESOME chants

what are some other big time promo fuckups?
>>
>>2390745
Why didn't they just have em brawl?
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS THE ROLLING STONES
>>
>>2390745
Every promo Roman is forced to memorize. They should just have Roman be the guy who comes out to brawl, or at least gradually increase his lines until he can develop his own style
>>
>>2390745
Wait did that really happen?

I'm a lapsed fan that only came back for big money Bill
>>
File: JX$)RVMT4V9D16J8J]6$ICY.jpg (17KB, 290x183px) Image search: [Google]
JX$)RVMT4V9D16J8J]6$ICY.jpg
17KB, 290x183px
>>2390745
hahahaha what the fuck is that grip
why the FUCK can't he do a single fucking thing right
>>
>>2390745
>This was the finish to the final RAW before mania

Wtf were they thinking
>>
>>2391202
Had to show the WWE logo mark
>>
>>2391166
yes, and it was even worse watching it live

https://youtu.be/JFhJNfLKG2A?t=4m9s
>>
>>2391238
he could have done a symmetrical pose to lesnar and grabbed the belt without looking like a fucking retard and without covering the logo
>>
Is there a video of this? I wasn't around at that time.
>>
>>2391248
Good LORD what were they thinking
>>
That single segment drew the biggest Wrestlemania ever - something Wrestlemania 30 couldn't do - so maybe you should retract your dumb statement you lowlife smark
>>
>>2391248
Jesus Christ, Brock not F5ing Roman 15 times as soon as he touched the belt is completely out of character for him.
>>
>>2391238
this

Based Big Dog working the smarks with something as insignificant as the the way he grips the title in a tug of war.
>>
You guys remember when Roman was legit scary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGB_6fNrHTo
>>
File: console wars.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
console wars.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2390745
but i was BASED.
>>
Anyone know which episode of WOR Bryan Alvarez talked about this?
>>
>>2390745
That was the worst ending of a RAW I've seen in 24 years of life.
>>
>>2391248
Brock is going to look so goofy with the red belt.
>>
>>2391660
You won't get to see him with it as much cause he'll only be showing up once a month.
>>
>>2391654
just find the date of or day after a show happened
>>
>>2391646
>filename
jej
>>
>>2391641
When Roman had legit potential to be a badass and they blew it?
>>
>>2391671
Exactly. It's sad really. He could have really went well with that badass angle.
>>
>>2390747
Because Vince wanted this stupid picture with the two of them face-to-face and the WWE logo in the middle, pointing right at the camera
>>
>>2391660
I heard they're changing it

Literally all they have to do is change the strap from red to black and it'll be fine
>>
it really wasn't good to watch them pull at the belt to end the show when they could have just tried to do finishers on each other.
>>
>>2391801
Two guys doing finishers in their WM video package doesn't seem Wrestlemania worthy.
Mind you neither did this.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.