[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Up to MITB 2011, Phil was booked as a part of the Nexus even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Up to MITB 2011, Phil was booked as a part of the Nexus even though it was just himself. He even wore the gear and everything. Any other examples of stables continuing with just a single guy in them?
>>
>>2389714
Roman Reigns up to today
>>
>>2389714
The nexus 2.0 was still a thing the month before MITB
>>
>>2389714
Nexus was still on going at that time you pinhead.
>>
>>2389723
Yeah but they jobbed to Orton and he somehow managed to injure them all. Afterwards Punk was by himself and still billed as the Nexus leader, even in MITB they show him as a Nexus member. I guess it never officially dissolved.
>>
X-Pac for most of his career.
>>
>>2389723
It was a thing even at MitB. When he's introduced, it says "Nexus Leader" beside his name.

Punk unironically killed the nexus by replacing Wade.
>>
>>2389742
Literally what I mean. He's still considered a part of it even though he's the single member of it.
>>
File: Yoshi Tatsu HHH.jpg (55KB, 501x730px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi Tatsu HHH.jpg
55KB, 501x730px
The greatest wrestler to ever live Yoshi Tatsu is a one man wrecking crew as he continues to wipe the dastardly Bullet Club from the face of the Earth with his completely unique and original creation of the Hunter Club
>>
>>2389714
ONE WARRIOR NATION

DESTRUCITY
>>
>>2389742
Corre vs Punk's Nexus had potential but failed horribly.
>>
File: 6708136.jpg (18KB, 264x241px) Image search: [Google]
6708136.jpg
18KB, 264x241px
Hollywood Hogan in 1999. Details are kind of hazy, but IRRC, a bunch of the Wolfpac Elite guys got injured around the same time. So the stable just kind of dissipated. Hogan turned tweener and eventually face, but kept wearing his nWo attire all throughout the summer. Then he went back the red and yellow towards the end of the year.
>>
>>2389996
At Bash at the Beach 2000 he wore black and white and came out to the NWO theme for no reason.
>>
Kalisto
>>
>>2390195
when
>>
Nah, Otunga & Axel was still a part of The Nexus until the end of the group, a month after MITB 2011.
>>
>>2389714

When Ric Flair disbanded the 4 Horsemen in 1997 Steve Mongo Mcmichael kept using the "4 finger salute" afterwards. I think it was a pretty cool but simple way to have continuity that is lacking today.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.