[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another /asp/ plays the booker thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1489813874384.png (76KB, 313x419px) Image search: [Google]
1489813874384.png
76KB, 313x419px
Remember the "CM Punk leaving the company with the title" angle from 2011?

How it was so great but then he came back far too early and kevin nash poured cold water on the entire feud?

Looking back how would you have rebooked it, /asp/?
>>
>>2388903
I would have

> taken a shower
> hit the weights
> gotten a clue
>>
>>2388903
They shouldve had punk leave for literally an entire year and then come back with a stable like the nwo desu
>>
File: 1480998449319.png (125KB, 824x683px) Image search: [Google]
1480998449319.png
125KB, 824x683px
>>2388903
>>
>>2388903
No tv for a month
Replay footage
Have WWE cameras try to catch him when he's going into other feds shows (roh,etc), he keeps evading or blowing them off
>>
Let him take the title to ROH (you're building that relationship at that point anyway).

Let him defend it at PWG.

This goes on until you have Mysterio vs Cena for the new WWE title at Summerslam. At the end of the show just have Punk walk behind the announce desk with the real belt. Doesn't get involved. Just on camera waving like the smug cunt he is.

Cena calls him out on Raw.
Punk shows up the next week and the feud begins.

Champ vs Champ at Night of Champions.
Punk's first match back after 2 months with the belt now-he wins clean. Beats ADR when he cashes in. Has his feud boil over to a match with HHH at Survivor Series for the title.

Punk's reign continues as it did but doesn't drop it at the Rumble to Rock, instead has that match at Mania. Taker faces Cena.
Punk drops it to Bryan instead of Cena doing the job. Punk's heel turn isn't until post Mania.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.