[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attitude era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan.jpg (39KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
39KB, 900x506px
Was this guy an attempt to attract more female fans? Did it work? Why was he never champion?
>>
Back in that era almost everyone was over. You had to be really special to hold the big prize.
>>
Consistent as fuck. Amazing build. Probably needed some tweaks to make him less of a charicature though.
>>
>>2388834
>did it work?

Depending on who you ask, Rock and Stone Cold had younger women and middle-aged women respectively lusting after them so I wouldn't be surprised if Val got a few pussies wet legit

As for why he was put on the roster to begin with, I think Vince just wanted to see how many sex jokes he could get away with

Also he had a VERY short main event run I think
>>
Was a top guy in CMLL
>>
>>2388834
He was like Rick Rude X 100. Definitely there to entice ladies.
>>
>>2389182
His theme was literally a remix of Rude's
>>
His titantron in the first Smackdown game was based.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCtS6Fi1p_w
>>
C lister who got a good reaction. Had to be toned down so he got in the right to censor angle.
>>
>>2388834
According to Meltzer he was an anti draw and hundreds of thousands people would switch to nitro when he appeared on screen
>>
He was the WWE's attempt at creating another Rick Rude except Rude actually had charisma and a great physique and was a good wrestler
>>
>>2389292
You can't just attach Meltzer's name to your bullshit and expect people to buy it.
>>
>>2389318
Who's got the chart?
>>
>>2389292
I saw that too and have been looking for that chart. Anyone got it?
>>
>>2388834
Yes, it definitely worked.
Did you not see when the camera panned to the women in the crowd?
They were all getting moist as fuck, every single time.
To be fair even as a straight guy you couldn't help but admire his physique.
He never got to be champion because he was just a pretty good midcarder... just pure Intercontinental material.
>>
His flaw was he was in his prime during the attitude era. Any other era he would have been huge
>>
File: 1488534924903.png (85KB, 764x518px) Image search: [Google]
1488534924903.png
85KB, 764x518px
He was an anti-draw like most Canadians
>>
>>2389888

> Big ratings draw
> Arn Anderson
>>
>>2389901
he was usually in segments with Flair who despite this board comically calling Wreck Flair was a draw
>>
I marked hard when I saw him cut a promo in Spanish on superstars.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.