[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEF ROLLINS IS A RAGING RACIST AUTIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1489693641893s.jpg (4KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489693641893s.jpg
4KB, 188x250px
I was working maintenance at my city's local arena when WWE came for a house show. Halfway through the night I got a call from my supervisor alerting me that one of the wrestlers was demanding help with a damaged vending machine.

I headed over and saw Seth Rollins with his arm halfway up one of the machines. Roman and Dean were there, with Roman shaking his head disapprovingly while Dean laughed.

Seth looked over and demanded I repair the "broken" machine. I asked what was wrong with the machine, and he said that the M&Ms he pushed for were stuck on the end of the spring. I looked at the screen as saw that it was, in fact, stuck on the end of the spring. Seth began banging the screen and shaking the machine, almost succeeding in toppling it over onto himself if not for Roman running over to help push it back.

I told Seth to cut it out before he got hurt and he said "You do not tell a World Heavyweight Champion what to do." I asked him why he didn't just put another $1.50 in the machine to push the M&Ms out, probably getting a second package of them as well. He said "I'm not paying double what I need for your scam machine to feed me. Do you fucking job and fix it."

Seth withdrew his hand from the vending machine as I got ready to open it up. But before I could, some black kid wearing a Shield shirt who looked like he couldn't be older than 10 walked over and asked if he could get a snack from the machine real quick. I said sure, which caused Seth to grumble and throw a fit. He swore in front of the kid saying that I should "just do your fucking job". The kid seemed pretty upset to see one of his favorite superstars acting like an asshole. Roman and Dean smiled at him and he asked if he could get their autographs after, which they said yes to.
>>
>>2388116
The black kid then used the vending machine to get some M&Ms. The loose packet plus another came down, which he picked up smiling as he said "Woah, it's my lucky day!" Seth was absolutely seething at this point.
I was about to suggest that the black kid should give one of the M&Ms over to Seth, since he's clearly been having a stressful day, but I was too slow. As the kid turned around to get autographs from Roman and Dean, Seth reached over and pushed him onto the concrete floor. He then ran over, leaped into the air, and came crashing down onto the kid's head with a Curb Stomp.

He let out that annoying as hell laugh as he screamed "AMERICAN HISTORY X, BITCH". I was staring in horror as Seth walked over to a stunned Roman and Dean, raising both hands up as if expecting a double high-five. "Come on guys, it was a good one, right?"

Dean smacked Seth across the head saying "Are you fucking mental?!" while Roman tended to the kid and tried to get him medical attention. There was a lot of blood on the concrete afterwards and we had to get a janitor to mop it up.

After Vince caught word of what had happened, the Curb Stomp was never used by Seth Rollins again.
Fuck Sef.
>>
>>2388116
Wow, sick copypasta dude! ;)
>>
>>2388116
>>2388117
cringe

take this fanfic back to WattPad
>>
I didn't know they still hire retards to do maintainence
>>
I love how mad these make Carter

Keep posting them
>>
story fell off a cliff by the second post OP
>>
>>2388116
Dudes racist
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
I worked security for one of their WWE Live events in Rupp Arena in Lexington. Most guys I bumped into were cool. Rusev and Big E were both cool, and Ambrose signed a whole bunch of shit for guys.

Rollins was something else though. The main event of this show was Cena vs Rollins for the championship. I'm at the barricade, just keeping an eye on the crowd and the match and everything. We were told the match would spill out of the ring and they'd be brawling along the barricade, and to watch out for any shenanigans. I THINK they meant audience bullshit, but Seth was the fucking problem.

Cena threw him into a barricade, causing Seth to double over it. I'm standing 10 feet away, and can see clearly that Seth tries to steal some kid's popcorn. The kid instinctively turns away, Seth tries to grab him, a man I'm assuming is the kid's dad steps between them, Seth looks like he's about to swing on him when I manage to jump in between them and turn the dad back. I felt someone shove me in the shoulder, and turn around to Rollins yelling at me to do my job and throw the kid and dad out for defending their popcorn from this manchild. I said that wasn't going to happen, he said he'd kick my ass, and said if he didn't keep his ass on his side of the barricade for the rest of the show, I would deal with him physically. That obviously wasn't the most professional or de-escalating tact to have taken, but I was caught off guard by how ridiculous this grown ass man was acting over popcorn.

Cena, possibly seeing the situation was headed in the wrong direction, pulled Seth back, "clobbered" him, and the ringside brawl resumed and the match went on. Later, as we were getting everyone out of the building, Seth comes up to me and tries to start a fight. I tried to apologize for being rude earlier (though frankly I didn't give a fuck, I just wanted to avoid explaining to any management types why I saw fit to flip a client like an omelette).
>>
>>2388204
Better
>>
File: 1488637392245s.jpg (4KB, 158x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488637392245s.jpg
4KB, 158x250px
Sef Rollins is touched in the head or some shit.

I worked at a Dallas Whataburger around Mania time last year, when Rollins, along with Sasha, Charlotte, and Big E came in for lunch.

Sasha and Charlotte just ordered some chicken sandwiches, Big E ordered a comical amount of food (three chicken sandwiches and two double Whataburgers with cheese and no pickles, a medium fry, and a drink gotta eat big to be Big I guess), and Seth, after I had to spoonfeed the concept of the menu to him, got a Double Whataburger meal.

We got them their food and they sat down, a minute later Seth comes storming up to the counter, saying we're all incompetent and we fucked up Sasha's sandwich. She ordered no tomatoes and no mayo, Seth said we put tomatoes and mayo on it. That certainly being possible, I said we'd make her a new sandwich, correctly, and that they could have some apple pie things for the trouble.

I get the feeling Seth wasn't really listening to anything I said. He just went on about how we disrespected Sasha, who was a beautiful, special woman who was a pioneer "this business." He actually said "this business." If I wasn't a wrestling fan, and knew who these people were, I'd have thought he was talking about fast food like she was the new Wendy's mascot.

I looked over to their table dumbfounded when Seth turned to gesticulate in that direction. Big E was just wearily staring a hole in Seth, like he had dealt with this shit before, Charlotte was VERY focused on her food, obviously angry and obviously trying to ignore Seth's spectacle. Sasha looked like she wanted to disappear into the booth.

We got them the new sandwich and four apple pies, and apologized for the trouble when I brought it to them. Sasha thanked me for everything and told me not to worry about it, Charlotte and Big E just said it was no trouble, and Seth was pouting.

Side Note: I noticed Big E didn't wait for his apple pie to cool, and ate it in about two bites. The man is an animal
>>
>>2388116
based. he really is /ourguy/
>>
Met Seth Rollins at a gas station. He asked me for a dollar for the vending machine and I obliged. I asked for a quick photo and he said "yeah just let me get my candy".

I watch him go over to the vending machine and pull out a huge wad of bills. He starts putting them in and getting his candy. He cleaned out the entire machine, easily 150 dollars worth of stuff.

I ask why he needed my dollar and he says "Retard tax" then throws all the vending machine goodies in a garbage can.

I'm just staring at him and he goes "Hey Bayley did you see that?" to empty air.
>>
>>2388313
First half was funny
>>
Seth Rollins hits on every woman he meets, he meets the occasional psycho who likes him.

I saw him at a Denny's over Christmas. He was sitting alone and kept asking the waiter for "cantaloupe sandwiches". The guy tried obliging and Rollins just laughed that fucking annoying laugh.

A family came in later and Rollins kept staring at their teenage daughter. The father talked to him and Rollins yelled super loud "women are better than men, and that's shocking you don't agree. My coworkers Sasha and Charlotte agree with me, too" and then he looked at a salt and pepper shaker like he expected them to talk back.

He was asked to leave and a half hour later I left. Saw him in the parking lot making bird calls. Weird fucker.
>>
I went to a convention one time and stood in line to get a picture with Seth Rollins. When I was close to the front I heard him bully the fat kid he was taking a picture with.

"WELL ITS THE BIG SHOW!" He screamed when the kid walked over. Then he did that obnoxious fake laugh. The fat guy kinda chuckled along but looked really hurt. Seth looked at him and said, "Sorry marshmallow, it'll cost you double cause I might need to take two pictures to get all of you." The kid started looking at the ground, his face was obscured but I would bet he was close to tears. Seth was looking around to see if anyone else was laughing. No one was.

When they posed for the picture, Seth made a face like the fat guy smelt really awful. The guy complely broke down when he saw the photos afterwards. He kept harassing people in line until finally security came over and acted like they were about to grab him and toss him out on his ass but he screeched and ran off. I was so disgusted I decided I didn't want to be a Rollins fan anymore. He's a fucking prick
>>
>>2388116
Can back this up
I work for a local sound company (one of our guys does the sound for our city's NFL team) and I was helping do setup at some house shows earlier this year.

Some of the guys were fucking around and were asking me to play entrance music for different superstars and they were doing mimic entrances. Roman did Ultimate Warrior, Zayn did Macho Man, KO did Jericho and The Club did the Wyatt's.

Then Seth Rollins showed up eating out of a bag of chilli and cheese fritos and he dropped the bag on the floor and wiped his frito fingers on my shirt laughing at me. Then he told me to do "Seth Rollins" and the other guys slowly just walked away. I tried to tell him that the guys were doing other people's entrances and he insisted I play his music. I rolled my eyes and played his theme and he stepped on the fritos bag and kicked them all over the floor making a giant mess. He kept saying, "are you watching? are you watching?" and he did an entrance. After like 5 minutes I turned off his music and said he wasn't done yet and I told him I have work to do and he ran away. Later before the show he told me how he wanted to be announced on his way to the ring and I told him I wasn't the ring announcer. He didn't listen.
>>
Seth Rollins asked me for the employee discount when I worked a Merch table. I said I thought he got this for free from corporate, he said:

"I want that one!!! That one there!!" And started wildly pointing at a Rollins shirt. I gave it to him and he put it on top of his other shirt then walked away. As he left I saw him fake punch a guy and laugh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.