[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it, you'd be hyped if he came back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: CM_Punk.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px)
CM_Punk.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
Face it, you'd be hyped if he came back.
>>
It'd be cool sure but I wouldnt want him to have to deal with the McMahons and be mistreated again.
>>
>>2387902
I really hope not to see this whining bitch in ring again.
Unless he's getting his ass handed to him in the octagon.
>>
yup bitw. Only dumb marks dont recognize it
>>
out sold merch
put on the best matches that were supposed to be crap.
gave Undertaker his last good match.
check em
>>
>>2387902
Are you kidding me? CM Punk killed his wrestling career with his embarrassing MMA fight. How can he ever be taken seriously in WWE again unless he was booked as a bitch. At least Lesner, Batista and Lashley won MMA fights. Phil got buried to UFC's equivalent to a jobber
>>
>>2387902
no i wont, watching wrestling is embarrasing enough.

He got raped anon, he didnt land a single punch. every wrestler he beats from here on out its basically saying, "look cm punk its a pussy asshole that got raped, but im much more of a pussy"
>>
>>2387976
This.

They wouldn't want any of their current wrestlers to look weak losing to cm cuck.
Lesnar on the other hand could back it up.
>>
Yes, I like CM Punk, I don't care about Phil Brooks. Same thing with Benoit, I don't like Benoit the person, I like Benoits in ring character.

though I'm sure thats too much for some of you grasp.

>>2387983
Didn't lesner also lose his first match? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some money traded hands behind the scenes and punk got some wins in and returned.
>>
>>2387988
Well anon maybe you can clear my mind,

I really dont remember lesnar being riden like a bitch for 2 minutes and then tapping out with no offense.

Was it like that ? Is this the same scenario?
>>
>>2387902
No, please no more Phil. We don't need untalented overachieving midcarders fucking up how great wwe is at the moment.
>>
>>2387988
Cm punk is dana whites glorified punching bag. He will work one more squash match and Dana will throw him out like yesterday's news.
>>
>>2387997
>>2387996
>>2388004
>>2387988
>>2387983
fucking worked
>>
>yfw Vince signs Mickey as a part timer and he mainevents WM before he signs Phil again
>>
>>2387931
>Brock getting btfo by Oldberg
>>
>>2387902
CM Punk literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>2387931
>>2387976
>acting like it matters nowadays
A decade ago? Sure. There were legit bad motherfuckers in WWE, Blackman and Shamrock being frontrunners, but nowadays shit doesn't even matter when the main event scene is a fucking mess with fatasses, old guys and walking steroid tumors all over the place.
Phil would get "you tapped out" chants at most, but he's a smartass and a sick cunt on the mic, so it'd be Kurt Angle all over again.
>>
>>2387902
No he's shit. Most overrated of all time
>>
>>2388008
I'm more of a truth teller. Look I have nothing against your hero personally but his skill set is better suited for the bingo hall in front of a crowd of all 25 of his fans(the chants at raw are a meme to get under Haitch and Stephanie's skin most of the people chanting don't know who he is and i have links to support this) who will cheer for him and never question Phil and his fragile snowflake ego.
>>
>>2387931
In all fairness Mickey Gall is a killer. But yeah in kayfabe it'd be hard to take him seriously
>>
>>2387902
I'd rather see an invasion angle with LU, TNA, the cast of seasame street etc
>>
>>2388039
nop anon normies dont see it like that, the brand is aimed at kids, when i was a kid and the stone cold, mike tyson angle happened i decided in my stupid kid mind that even tho, mike would win, stone cold was a tough mother fucker and would put up a fight.

If it happened and stone cold got raped (even tho theres some dignity to boxing, mma wont even give you that) i would be very dissapointed with wrestling and probably no longer a fan of stone cold
>>
>>2388081
Yeah but who cares what kids think, kids are dumb.

If you say that this is aimed at kids and they're the only ones that matter... two things: one, the age demographics for who's watching these shows disagree with you. Two, why are you here
>>
>>2388096
yup,

why are we here?
>>
>>2388081
the thing is it's aimed at kids but many adults are in the stands these days. Compare the crowd today to the ocean of kids you would see back when WWE first went PG. It's full of smarks now. And the vocal ones are always the adults and they're the type to shit on someone like Punk
>>
>>2388114
I'm only here because I like hearing Cornette rant on Youtube videos. I don't even watch wrestling, didn't watch it growing up or anything.
>>
>>2388054
I'd like to see said links.
>>
>>2388054
>hero

Why is it that everyone who doesn't outright spam 10000 phil threads or hates him beyond reason, is a phil worshiper?

Can one just not be sick of the same thread 10000 times?
>>
File: plebs.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2387902
I seriously want to know who the hell thought it was a good idea to feed this poor sack of shit to an apex stud like Mickey fucking Gall.

Having said that, fuck Phil. Dude is a prima donna who thought his "experience" as a glorified carnie would translate into actual combat sports.

It was a legit pleasure watching his overrated ass get force fed some humble pie.

I'm sure he'll eventually come crawling back, and HHH will be happy to let him put over some of the new guard.

Career over. Will soon be raising Jay Lethal's baby. Fuck Phil. Had two years to "train" and showed up to fight someone half his age with zero conditioning.
>>
>>2388148
He honestly has no place on this forum. He isn't a wrestler anymore he's a jobber for Dana. All cm punk threads should be in /sp/
>>
Will CM Phil ever be in the HOF?
>>
>>2388297
then don't bother posting about anyone who is currently retired, or dead.
>>
>>2388339
They didn't leave to do ufc. Phil is a fighter now and belongs on /sp/ until he decides to stop shoving quarters up his ass and playing himself.
>>
cm punk killed WWE if you really really use your noggin and have a critical thinking sesh about it
>>
>>2388254
he could not submit white belts and it took him almost a year to submit blue belts and he fought in the UFC

that is fucking insane
>>
>>2388385
That is an indictment on his athletic ability. I can't believe Dana actually let him fight and the athletic commission sanctioned it. That was very irresponsible.
>>
>>2388385
>>2388439
How do you book his martiaI art debut? I'd say Iet him square up somewhere ad with someone Iess famous first before dropping him in fucking UFC wouId heIp
>>
>>2388491
He should have fought someone with his skillset like the guy who works the counter at your local hobby shop.
>>
>>2388066
I'm still not sold on Gall. He beat Punk and the highly overrated Sage Northcutt.
>>
>>2387988
No, Lesnar won his first match and then lost to a very accomplished Mir.
>>
>>2388439
To give you an idea of how fucked that was, back in Thailand, where I started my MMA career and the regulations are, shall we say, "lax," when you're starting off they feed you Tuk Tuk drivers and has beens, they don't throw you to the wolves.

Seriously, Mickey Gall? I'm surprised Phil lasted a minute, let alone a round.
>>
>>2388790
It was the most irresponsible thing I've ever seen an athletic commission do. If punk would have been seriously injured the blood would have been on their hands. I think it was ohio's that did it.
>>
>>2387902
let me tell you why "wwe network" they are basing there theory on
if they give u 30 day free trial then at 9.99 per month after that ull stay but like with most people and memberships they cant be bothered cancelling so if 500 people sign up for trial and 400 cancel thats still 100 people at 9.99
They are also trying to improve there stance but theyve got no direction since pg era killed wrestling merchandise is reason people stay on top
>>
>>2388081
>aimed at kids
Yeah, but the majority that watches this shit are grown men.
Kids will eat shit up until someone slaps them across the face with a really hard reality check, otherwise they'll shitstorm harder than some of the autists here.
I mean, they hated Edge with a burning passion until like 2010.
>>
>>2387902
For about 10 seconds, then I realize he'll be bitching backstage about how he was treated prior to leaving and how the world is against him.

That and I've never been a huge mark for indy wrestlers who don't look like wrestlers or have a marketable look but take big spots in a wrestling show. I grew up with Hogan and The Rock so maybe I'm biased that way but I do believe a ferocious look is very relevant when it comes to two men fighting each other.

Which would also explain why I think women should focus on sex appeal and less about being tough, SJW ruined wrestling imo
>>
>>2388081
Saying the current product is aimed at kids is like saying the AE was aimed at kids, both eras have/had a plethora of young fans, moreso in the AE if anything because it was cooler to them with the focus on the adult and teen demographic.

Alot of kids want to be grown ups. The current era caters to everyone, hence the term WWE Universe.
>>
I remember how absolutely fucking nuts /sp/ was the night he cut the pipebomb shoot. Then again when he beat Cena.
>>
>>2389286
First thing I thought was, if this was real Vince would've the mic right off the bat considering Vince is a control freak and Punk could say literally anything (I. E Vince snorts coke out of Linda's asshole)

And of course it turned out to be a work
>>
>>2387902
He was fucking horrible

>main belt loses so much prestige it's immediately switched out with a newer version by based rocky
>whined constantly despite being gifted an eternal slogfest of a title reign.
>was never credible, fucking shane and dean have more believable offense
>most overrated mic skills of all time. 99% of the time he was a whiny loser exposing the business despite having everything handed to him.
Face it, the only reason you liked him was because he told you what you already wanted to hear (vince sux, DAE wish he was ded?!)

When he said he was in the best in the world, it was a fucking laughable statement each time. He himself didn't believe it, and it showed. When Bret Hart or AJ Styles say that, it actually means something.

Daniel Bryan played the underdog role 10000x better. Even post-retirement he's playing his role more convincingly. Phil was always so fucking transparent and pathetic.

You give Miz, Dolph, Bryan, Kofi, or Cody the greenlight to do what Punk did with the "pipe-bomb" and we would have seen a new fucking boom period. Phil was just THAT much of a pathetic fucking loser
>>
>>2389342
It's not your fault he left.
>>
>>2389378
I was happy as fuck when Rock dethroned him
I was happy as fuck the day he left

delusional backstage diva with none of the talent to show for it. Him and Cryback are literally the same person - it's why they didn't get along.
>>
>>2389394
>calling anybody delusional
>claim Punk was in the role of "underdog"
>>
>>2387931
>CM punk buried his wrestling career
No he didn't lmao no-one would care and they'd care even less when they realise how good it is to have someone who can actually cut a promo
>>
>>2387902
>thinking he can be taken seriously after getting BTFO in UFC
the only reason to bring him back is to have him job to Jinder Mahal in less time than he lasted against Gall.
>>
>>2388054
>the chants at raw are a meme to get under Haitch and Stephanie's skin most of the people chanting don't know who he is and i have links to support this
>I have links to support this
OH SHIT SON HE HAS LINKS TO SUPPORT THIS
>>
>>2388081
This is absolutely true and it's something Punk fans don't want to accept. He'll just be that guy that got his ass beat in UFC if he comes back. Because it's not even that he just lost, he embarrassed himself.
>>
Cuck Magnet Punk
>>
>>2389342
>Bret Hart
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BRETKEK DETECTED

Even fucking Phil is better than Bret.
>>
>>2389726
Hi Shawn! What brings you to our sub today?
>>
File: GOAT.png (139KB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
139KB, 445x250px
>>2389732
Being a bigger draw than you, Canuck.
>>
>>2387931
Batista barely won that MMA match.
>>
>>2388039
surely there must be ppl who are "bad" in todays roster even if not to the extent of those two
>>
>>2387902
I'd mark hard but then I'd remember how much I dislike him as a person
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.