[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know or go to any wrestling schools in the south? Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1488957111530.png (505KB, 642x423px) Image search: [Google]
1488957111530.png
505KB, 642x423px
Anybody know or go to any wrestling schools in the south? Any schools anyone would recommend?
>>
>>2387499
I went to WWA4 I'm ATL it was good, probably booker t's in Texas is a top one too.
>>
>>2387664
Booker T will teach him the right way to do business.
>>
>>2387664
How long ago did you go? Did you think it was worth it?
>>
>>2387778
Sorry for the late response, I went to the one week training camp a long time ago to check it out like 5 years ago, now I have the desire to go back, it was kind of in the ghetto, but the trainers and wrestlers were really nice. There was 4 rings so u didn't have to wait around for ring time, I partnered with uhaa nation to practice holds, kind of cool that he's now in wwe as apollo crews.
The place was decently priced and the biggest thing was they didn't try to "break" people like other schools do, I'd recommend trying the week camp
>>
Old School Wrestling in Odessa, TX
>>
>>2387670
This. ROW is an awesome school and promotion in the Houston area
>>
>>2388400
Awesome, thanks man! Was Apollo just starting back then? I thought he was wrestling for a long time.

>>2388419
Yeah I'm definitely looking at RoW as well. Considering OVW and WWA4 though, considering they're the closest to where I'm at.
>>
Anyone have any experience with House of Truth in Warren, Michigan?
Also, how old is too old to try learning this shit?
>>
>>2388818
No clue on the house of truth but the younger you start the better although some people start well into their 30's
>>
>>2388929
>well into their 30's
Well, I'm a tiny bit younger than that, so that's good to hear.
I mainly just want to learn more about what it takes to work a match and it'd be nice to say I did a shooting star, if I'm even able to.(Always loved that move as a kid)
>>
>>2388818
Always remember Batista started in his late 30s.
>>
>>2389037

No he didn't. He started in his late 20s and debuted in his early 30s. DDP started right after 30, if I recall.
>>
>>2389037
DDP too and things worked out great for both of them
>>
>>2389039
Right well he reached stardom close to his late 30s which is why I got confused
>>
>>2388513
I was there at his one year mark of training, so it must've been more like 6-7 years, I was a teenager
>>
>>2388818
Remmeber steve Austin started at like 26
>>
Booker T's school is nice. If you were in Canada I would've recommended Lance Storm's . Tyler Breeze, Emma, PeyPey and Taya were trained by Storm and I always hear good things about his school
>>
>>2387499
Funakis dojo in San Antonio and booker t's school is really solid if near Texas
>>
Any anon got insight on the Wrestling Schools in UK?
>>
The Bulletproof Dojo (Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury's school) is what I'd recommend, considering that the two head trainers are currently in WWE in both back stage and on-screen roles, so you'll get more insight from them than some yarder trying to take your shekels.
>>
Can anybody recommend a good school anywhere near Chicagoland?

I was considering Seth Rollins school in Moline but if there are any better ones I'm open to suggestions, and if you've participated in one how was it?
>>
Can anyone recommend a good school in New York?
>>
>>2390422
I hear great things about Johnny Moss School of Pro Wrestling.

There are a lot of good options in the UK anyway
>>
>>2387499
Harley Race Academy in MO
Granted I recently broke my damn arm there but it's a great school that puts on awesome shows
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.