[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Biggest missed opportunities in Pro Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: MH.jpg (56KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
MH.jpg
56KB, 600x900px
> Biggest missed opportunities in Pro Wrestling
>>
File: ng5boz.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ng5boz.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>
There was a problem I had in his booking. I loved the whole discrimination part and how he didn't want to be stereotyped but the masked men attacking taker was fucking stupid. It killed whatever he used to fucking preach about
>>
Getting this one out of the way. Thanks a lot, Piper.
>>
>>2386651
That was the point. He was a heel using the discrimination angle to shield himself from legitimate criticism.

If you want to see that played straight, Mustafa Ali is doing it right now and it isn't super interesting.
>>
>>2386652
He couldn't pull off the gimmick in the ring. Bray Wyatt is a better variation. That being said, the Widowmaker was GOAT
>>
>>2386635
Hi Leddit
>>
I still dont get why they put him in a feud with Taker.

What does an undead zombie wizard satanist cult leader have to do with this guy?
>>
>>2386659
>the Widowmaker was GOAT
Barry Windham?
>>
>>2386752
2004-06 undercarder was used in a lot of dumb midcard feuds
>>
BASED ISIS BURYING THE UNDERCARDER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGC6b4eP8Q
>>
>>2386766
Sean O'Haire's finishing move, which was a reverse death valley
>>
File: Kizarny.jpg (199KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kizarny.jpg
199KB, 900x600px
"Biggest missed opportunities in Pro Wrestling"

No one else will bring up my man Sinn so i will myself
>>
>>2386752
It was a #1 contender's feud retard

18+
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 250x211px
BASED
>>
File: richards2.jpg.jpg (12KB, 271x350px) Image search: [Google]
richards2.jpg.jpg
12KB, 271x350px
>>
>>2386635
The execution of the Invasion angle.
>>
>>2386993
The 3 year old playground silly fight tumble "DDT into a pin" was the gimmick
>>
>>2386635
Bo dallas
>>
>>2386635
I mean he was also pretty hated backstage by the lockerroom as well and apparently wasn't really into the business, though I'm not sure if the latter came after all the shit he dealt with
>>
>>2387717
The whole WCW after they got bought by WWF sucked mostly bc they couldn't get the top talent who would rather just sit home and cash checks
>>
Scott Hall
Mr. Perfect
Buff Bagwell
Bam Bam Bigelow
Rick Rude
>>
>>2386652
What Piper have to do with it?
>>
>>2388816
Hall ruined his own career with addiction
>>
>>2388825
During Piper's awful 2003 return he wanted to boost some young talent and that meant making Sean drop his character and basically become Piper's young boy, then Roddy fucked off and Sean got fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x376px
>>2386635
>>
>>2387753
They should've just thrown megabucks at them.

The amount they would've made with one ppv with prime nWo, Goldberg, Flair, Bischoff and Sting would have definitely justified it, especially when WWE had a monopoly on the business.
>>
>>
>>2386635

MSG, NY. April 2005. Muhammad literally had scorching heat at this time period, let alone arriving at NYC.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKUMj2oTK2s

Was in the nosebleeds and still lost my voice.
>>
>it's a "memers pretend that Hassan & O'Haire could work or talk" thread
>>
>>2386652
Bad gimmicks can be changed. He was really a mess backstage apparently.

>>2387728
He married the Kat. Let that sink in.
>>
>>2388917
Reminder that he was supposed to feud with Carder.
>>
>>2386635
I had stopped watching when they were doing this angle but having watched it revently... man, what a bunch of pussies for nixing it, would have been great to see it all.
>>
>>2386793
holy lads...i've got it, the perfect way to turn Roman Reigns heel and get him over at the same time

Make him turn muslim at Wrestlemania and bury Carder alive
Rome-ul Rayns
>>
>>2392082
Id be okay with this. Any reason to turn him heel I'd be okay with.
>>
File: feelamania.png (21KB, 642x716px) Image search: [Google]
feelamania.png
21KB, 642x716px
>>2388853
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjSPWo-ZkA
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.