[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who you got?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: C7PvE7AU8AQGkoh.jpg large.jpg (109KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
C7PvE7AU8AQGkoh.jpg large.jpg
109KB, 800x450px
Who you got?
>>
>>2384906
Literally who you got in that picture?
>>
the favorite is based pitbull but I think it's cheaters time
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 600x600px)
image.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
BASED
>>
>ishii
>ebiru

>ebiru
>>
>>2384928
Big Job Fale about to do what he does best
>>
>>2384941
Have a great nickname?
>>
Okada still doesn't have his win back from Ishii in the G1 and this entire tournament is about gettings G1 wins back so Ishii wins, challenges Okada, gets bopped
>>
File: 1464218253266.jpg (39KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1464218253266.jpg
39KB, 540x405px
>>2384946
>Ishii wins
I NEED THIS SO MUCH
>>
Singles matches starting right now
>>
>>2384941
BOSSED
>>
>>2384941
Based Underboss destroying edgy cospkay fags
>>
BITE YOU
>>
Shibata GOAT
>>
big stars ishii
>>
>people watch anything outside of WWE

I mean TNA is even acceptable, but you're a fucking loser
>>
>>2386385
>TNA
>acceptable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>2386385
Say it with me Stamford Wife

OLD, DAY ROCKS
OLD, DAY ROCKS
>>
>>2386385
>People that just watch WWE

It's 100% pro wrestling for plebs, normies and autistic retards.

AKA the wrestling company for fucking losers.

If that's all someone follows, no matter the excuse, you aren't even a fan of pro wrestling, just faggity Sports Entertainment.
>>
>>2386434
>proudly saying you're a fan of pro-wrestling

If you want to admire athleticism, then watch an actual sport. If you want entertainment, WWE is all you should need.
>>
>>2386444
>If you want to admire athleticism, then watch an actual sport.

Japan mostly treats it as one, it isn't faggot gay wrasslin' for every culture mate.

>If you want entertainment, WWE is all you should need.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2386483
Get into MMA then cunt.
>>
>>2386385
>retard Cenababby doesn't know that wrestling fans have been following the Japanese scene for 30+ years
>>
Thank you WWE faggots for derailing every NJPW thread. This board will always be a shithole without any legitimate discussion.
>>
Shibata break all the hell loose
>>
>>2386444
But WWE hasn't been entertaining in years. Stop with the mental gymnastics to justify your Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>2387398
New Japan Retard Tumbling is not an alternative sport. It's a live action anime(this incriminate their fans as autistic dweebs who will see as many vaginas as omegaman draws dimes which is less than zero) which doesn't belong on our board. Take your shitty underground sushi gymnastics threads where they belong in /lgbt/. Please and thank you.
>>
>>2387425
Sure it has. You smark faggots just ask too much and take it way too seriously.
>>
>>2387473
Smarks are what's wrong with wrestling.
>>
>>2384906
Anime is getting really detailed. I liked the old style Tiger Mask.
>>
>>2387494
Smarks are keeping wrestling alive.
>>
>>2387870
Hardcores and families are, not the smarks.
>>
>>2387870
False. Kids and their parents with actual jobs keep wrestling alive. When you actually pay for wrestling you watch wwe which is why they did record business last year. When you are a smark who worships anime and flippy nips you stream new Japan hardcore garbage for free
>>
>Fale won
>Not EVIL
WHY
>>
>>2387994
turning face to be Good
>>
>>2388042
kek
>>
>>2387986
Dude you've been at it all day, go outside and get some air. Put your phone down and interact with another human for once.
>>
>>2388124
Being this worked over 4chan
>>
>>2387986
Well I pay for NJPW World, and NJPW made bank this past year too so it's not just WWE doing good business, which throws your notion and retarded argument down the fucking toilet.
>>
>>2387986
>record business

They did record high revenue, they made the most money that they've made, you know what that doesn't address? How much they've spent. They've spent hundreds of millions of dollars to counteract their earnings. This is why Vince isn't a billionaire, why their production value has only relatively increased and while they're nowhere near the red they aren't doing the best.

Also, NJPW literally doubled it's overall worth in like 5 years and their profits only keep increasing while the way they run their business stays relatively the same.
>>
>>2384906
the fat chink
>>
>>2387473
Raise your standards, not everyone wants to eat shit and like it.
>>
>>2388192
So new Japan is worth what 50 pesos and a eggroll now?
>>
>>2388141
>w-worked
>has shitposted literally all day

again bro, go get some air, maybe talk to a girl.
>>
>>2388382
Somebody is a tad upset today. Hope it improves for you.
>>
>>2388382
Wow, another jap fag projecting his worthless life from his basement. Truth can be hard to deal with slugger.
>>
>>2388464
Typical racist.

Hope your wife screams with black bull semen in her.
>>
>>2386385
Havent met a WWE fan not on the spectrum since 2002
>>
>>2387435
kys
>>
>>2388225
>/pol/shit too dumb to even know Japan's currency

IT'S A NEW LOW YES IT IS

P.S. Okada alone gets paid $2.2mil
>>
>>2388432
>Somebody

(You) mean (You)?
>>
I wish Ishii would just club Shibata into the ground. I buy Ishii and Suzuki, Shibata looks like a guy who is allowed to stiff guys just to maintain a shooter gimmick. I still buy guys that keep getting up from shit as tough rather than guys that hit hard as tough though.
>>
>>2389126
Ishii should be the next IWGP Heavyweight Champ but instead we're gonna have Traitor MMA Jobber waste the NJC on an IC Title shot.
>>
>>2389173
>implying Shibata doesn't challenge Okaka and win
>implying he's not a transitional champ for Ke-Nii O-Me-Ga
>implying Okada doesn't win the G1 and win the belt back from Kenny at WK12
>>
>>2389312
>Traitor MMA Jobber and the Jannetty of Meiyu Tag winning the IWGP Heavyweight Title
>>
>>2389356
>screencapped for maximum keks
>>
where's sanada
>>
>>2389402
Ishii eliminated him in Round 2
>>
>>2389410
hmmm mm okay
>>
CHAP
VAN
DAM
>>
CHAPPED
>>
>Fale """""""""movement"""""""""
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.