[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will win the 2018 Royal Rumble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: based_big_dog.png (646KB, 704x687px) Image search: [Google]
based_big_dog.png
646KB, 704x687px
Who will win the 2018 Royal Rumble?
>>
Dean Ambrose
>>
Chris Benoit, the ultimate work, the ultimate comeback!
>>
>>2383918
Shaq
>>
Xavier Woods
>>
File: IMG_1457.gif (2MB, 378x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.gif
2MB, 378x330px
Styles or Brock
>>
>>2383940
>it's funny every time
>>
Paige
>>
Paige with her new finisher the rear view
>>
>>2383918
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNN
>>
File: C7IlowXXkAAiodT[1].jpg (64KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
C7IlowXXkAAiodT[1].jpg
64KB, 1200x750px
>>2383918
The Sea Creature.
>>
Based Romes
>>
>>2383918
Romanian Rains
>>
>>2384022
Is that Mojo?
>>
Gotta be rollins
>>
Tu vieja
>>
John Cena to set up a match with Taker, screenshot this
>>
>>2383918
roman has x-pac/go away heat, he is booed out of the building, then fans hate how he is booked and roman has done nothing in the ring to help that, its at least half his fault he gets booed, he does nothing to wow the audience. lets compare him to john cena because the wee are set on making roman the new cena, cena had the same go away heat for a while but got rid of that by changing up his moves, he added heaps of cool ways to do his staple moves and added a whole range of new moves and mannerisms to woo the crowd. cena vs AJ, any of their matches, all of them are candidates for match of the year, and the cena booing has stopped. cena is cheered like a super baby face, he is over by all accounts, all because he gave the fans something to cheer for. roman has improved from his hot tag days in the shield, but he still has awful matches for the most part. his incredibly limited move set has not grown and his moves are not believable, he doesn't even play up to his "strongman" strengths. he is portrayed as the biggest, baddest guy, yet his striking is awful and has no legit credentials of say a brock lesnar or strong style training like nakamura , he has no technical mat based skills or moves and his only power move is a powerbomb which even the women and small guys do. his finisher is a very weak looking spear, even nikki bella does a better spear tackle, only bobby lashley does a worse spear, edge, batista, triple h and goldberg all had awesome looking spear tackles, roman's is very weak and looks really dangerous on his neck. there is nothing roman reigns does in wrestling that at least 3 people do better. i would dare say brawn strowman does every thing roman does but better, he has better promos, a much more wide and believable move set and he has better matches when they are not squashes, just look at his amazing match with the big show, probably the best match the big show has ever had.
>>
>>2383918
brad maddox of course
>>
>>2385466
Lol no, he'll stay and make sure Xavier woods wins.
>>
>>2385465
fuck off, bobby lashley has an awesome spear, there is a reason he is the number one guy at tna
>>
>>2384022
push sea creature
>>
>>2385472
kek, they actually put audio of jim ross doing commentary in the video of xavier fucking paige while brad filmed it, it was fucking priceless
>>
Its probably gonna be Sami Zayn or AJ Styles

Zayn because
>They've been wanting to push him for a while but other stars have been prioritised

AJ because
>They want to cram as much success as possible into his few more years he wants to wrestle
>>
Roman as they feebly push him to break Austin's record
>>
>>2383918
Guarantee Roman will win
If he does i'll just cancel my WWE network and just watch british indy wrasslin
>>
>>2385485
kek
>>
File: strowman.png (183KB, 365x405px) Image search: [Google]
strowman.png
183KB, 365x405px
>>2383918
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
Well it's gonna be Brock vs Roman at WM next year. So my guess would be Roman winning to the sounds of thousands AND THOUSANDS of boos while the rock raises his hand again
>>
>>2385465
All that you've said is true barring one thing, his spear. He actually does a decent spear.
>>
>>2383952
Damn I miss the curb stomp..
>>
If Brock runs with the belt all year and they want Roman vs. Brock for 34, it literally has to be Roman.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.