[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benoit did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: BenoitInTheRing.jpg (49KB, 258x421px) Image search: [Google]
BenoitInTheRing.jpg
49KB, 258x421px
>>
File: edgy.png (62KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
62KB, 300x200px
>>2383307
Aside from the killing people part, right?
>>
File: 1489808143108.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489808143108.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>
>>2383584
I have my tooth missing in the same place.
>>
He was the one that came on the belt. He was the third man.
>>
>>2383307
Paige too.
>>
>>2383307
he was a victim of himself as much as his family was. the chris benoit who killed those people was not the chris benoit we all loved. The benoit who snapped had the brain of an 85 year old alzheimer's victim.
>>
Yea Benoit killed his wife and son but at least he never took selfies jizzing on the big gold belt.
>>
>>2383668
>he chris benoit who killed those people was not the chris benoit we all loved

Implying that I ever thought he was more than a boring midget.
>>
>>2383668
By all accounts, Benoit was a piece of shit before the murders.
>>
>>2383307
It was Sullivan
>>
>>2383590
try brushing and flossing next time..
>>
>>2383672
The police might have in their possession pictures of Woman licking Benoit jizz off the belt
>>
>>2383307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ksw5c5mZPY&t=264s
>>
>>2383307
I'll take a thousand edgelord Benaw threads over this boring Paige meme.
>>
File: 1467904758625.png (184KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467904758625.png
184KB, 375x360px
>>2383307
>>
>>2383668
>the chris benoit who killed those people was not the chris benoit we all loved

There's plenty of stories of him being a violent and abusive cunt.

Chris Benoit was scum.
>>
>>2383307
He killed Owen Hart by applying the crossface to the latch
>>
>>2383307
He got what he deserved for cuckolding another man.
>>
Benoit was right !!!!!
>>
>>2386694
Didn't he get pissed at Miz and kicked him out of the locker room for spilling crumbs on his bag?
>>
>>2383307
I miss him guys, his life ended so bizarrely. Anybody else remember Chavo & someone else mentioning how Benoit was paranoid of his wifes exhusband? And how the guy was threatening to murder them all?
If I remember right benoit had some weird code word that if he said it meant the exhusband was there & the day of the killings he called chavo & said the codeword. Or am I remembering it wrong?
>>
>>2387455
If you belive some accounts Miz never actually split anything on the bag, Benoit was just being a cunt.
>>
this angers me because him and Cm Punk were going to fight at Night of Champions for the Ecw title.
>>
>>2383307
How did you make a thread with no image? Also who the fuck is Benoit
>>
>>2387455
The whole locker room hated miz for getting a large contract without paying his dues and essentially winning a contest. Spilling crumbs was just an excuse to haul him in front of wrestler's court so they could justifiably haze him.
>>
Krispin wah?
>>
Do you think he got a murder boner when he smothered Nancy?
>>
>kills autist and disgusting roastie

He's a fucking hero
>>
>>2388324
And now Miz is one of the GOAT heels, surpassed by only a few HOFers
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.